Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not looking very promising for this season.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hate to say it but I guarentee every parent who fear mongers or doesn't want there kids to go back are liberals..I will bet the house and dog on it.
    Yes, because liberals can think for themselves and use their brains. They don't use FOX as their only source of information. They certainly don't listen that that lying SOS DeSantis.

Case in point: you don't know how to use "there" vs "their" in a sentence, or spell.

Comment

This whole plandemic is political
      Who planned it? Do you really think someone got world leaders to buy in on their sinister plot? If they can pull that off, maybe they deserve to rule the world

Comment

Yes, because liberals can think for themselves and use their brains. They don't use FOX as their only source of information. They certainly don't listen that that lying SOS DeSantis.

Case in point: you don't know how to use "there" vs "their" in a sentence, or spell.

I proved my point libtard .

Comment

Who planned it? Do you really think someone got world leaders to buy in on their sinister plot? If they can pull that off, maybe they deserve to rule the world
          The chinks dumb ass

Comment

China created this out of hate for trump..china will even kill there own in the process. Notice a certain political area of china wasn't affected at all..

Comment

We start training monday and having a scrimmage that week..how you like them apples. We havent stopped training since the plandemic..
              And what are you exactly training for?

Comment

We have also taken full advantage of the Plandemic

We have done so much planning

Comment

So, China hated trump and released a virus on the world knowing that Asia and Europe would follow science, take some lumps, but get out of it ok and Trump would bungle it so poorly that the effect would be outsized in the USA. I guess that make sense. They did their homework and knew our Prez was a buffoon and used that against us. It is evil, but well played China.

China created this out of hate for trump..china will even kill there own in the process. Notice a certain political area of china wasn't affected at all..

Comment

Listen up, yes it is probable that league play and tournaments will be cancelled or will be far and few. But training will continue, and instead of worrying about lil Johnny winning a worthless trophy, be thankful that your kid will get loads of extra training. Because judging by the quality in players recently in every club, US soccer needs lots more work and less pressure on winning then ever before. Use this time to improve your player. Competitive games will return eventually.

Comment

Listen up, yes it is probable that league play and tournaments will be cancelled or will be far and few. But training will continue, and instead of worrying about lil Johnny winning a worthless trophy, be thankful that your kid will get loads of extra training. Because judging by the quality in players recently in every club, US soccer needs lots more work and less pressure on winning then ever before. Use this time to improve your player. Competitive games will return eventually.
                      #cant , the training and coaches in Florida don’t give a s hit. Your premise is correct, but that’s not possible in this state

Comment

Training to be the best he can be not sitting home eating bon bons like you and your kid.

Comment

Easy to say if your kid is u10. Hard to take with an older kid whose days of competitive soccer are numbered. If the system here would provide a space for player development past u18 great, let’s wait until mid 2021. But we all know soccer is done for 99 percent of the kids by u18. It’s not about me the parent - it’s about my kid enjoying the one thing that brings him the most joy while he still can.

Comment

Depends what your version of out of control means. Many feel the spread of the virus among the young having mostly minor symptoms is a good thing as long as hospitalizations and deaths remain stable trend. I believe the current death totals trend is like 10% of the peak from earlier this year. Of course the media will hype the numbers arguing for more shutdown and control of our lives. The day after the election, whoever wins, the media will suddenly lose interest and focus on the economy and getting back to normal spread or no spread. Especially if Biden wins.
                            I’m sure my version of out of control is more realistic than yours. I’m working on the front lines of the fire/Ems service and see more on what’s happening than the news is telling you. Here’s a star for you... the City of Orlando fire rescue has 40% of there staffing out with COVID Or are being quarantined awaiting results. If we can’t even man hospitals and fire stations, how the hell will we allow kids to play soccer. Get your head out of your ass and think of the well being of other people besides yourself.

Comment

Man there are some paranoid mother fukers on this site who will believe anything

Comment

Man there are some paranoid mother fukers on this site who will believe anything
                                I agree. They are totally brainwashed like Hitler done in Germany. Very scary.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X