• Show
Clear All

Scotty

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hue and Bubb are birds of a feather. Savannah United are FESA
    And Space Coast ED is running FCL with the 2 others

Comment

I’m with FKK and I know this is a money grab by FESA and to bring FKK teams. As for Space Coast they are going to struggle in ECNL. FKK and FESA will beat them pretty bad.
      FESA’s 2nd team beat Space Coast like a drum last yet on most age groups

Comment

FESA’s 2nd team beat Space Coast like a drum last yet on most age groups
        who ever posted that Space coast was going to beat fkk, Fesa is a troll that is not part of space coast, he is always trying to start trouble ignore him.

Fesa and fkk should beat most SCU teams but i don't think fkk's or fesa's teams were very good.

U13 Fesa 11th place
        u14 2nd (good job)
        u15 fesa was one place ahead of SCU but played 4 more games, SCU probably would've finished higher
        U16 fesa finished 11th plc
        U17 fesa 15th plc (last place)
        U19 fesa 10th (last place)

so no their 2nd team wasn't beating up on anyone except for the u14 team.

Comment

who ever posted that Space coast was going to beat fkk, Fesa is a troll that is not part of space coast, he is always trying to start trouble ignore him.

Fesa and fkk should beat most SCU teams but i don't think fkk's or fesa's teams were very good.

U13 Fesa 11th place
          u14 2nd (good job)
          u15 fesa was one place ahead of SCU but played 4 more games, SCU probably would've finished higher
          U16 fesa finished 11th plc
          U17 fesa 15th plc (last place)
          U19 fesa 10th (last place)

so no their 2nd team wasn't beating up on anyone except for the u14 team.
          My bet is that every age group loses to both FKK and FL Elite, however it won’t be a beating like most predict. If you have seen space coast play before, you will know that they sit back and just play long balls, no building out of the back or anything, and most teams for some reason don’t know how to counter this consistently. However, when space coast plays an above average team, they tend to lose 1-0 or 2-0. Just wait, this is exactly what will happen. Maybe a 3 or 4 nil in some age groups, but I doubt they will score.

Comment

My bet is that every age group loses to both FKK and FL Elite, however it won’t be a beating like most predict. If you have seen space coast play before, you will know that they sit back and just play long balls, no building out of the back or anything, and most teams for some reason don’t know how to counter this consistently. However, when space coast plays an above average team, they tend to lose 1-0 or 2-0. Just wait, this is exactly what will happen. Maybe a 3 or 4 nil in some age groups, but I doubt they will score.
            I heard Florida Premier is going to enter a bunch of their teams so they can crush FKK and FESA to start the year strong.

Comment

I heard Florida Premier is going to enter a bunch of their teams so they can crush FKK and FESA to start the year strong.
              This is off topic but I wonder who will do worse, space coast or fl premier. My mind wants to lean towards space coast being worse off but I’m not sure.

Comment

This is off topic but I wonder who will do worse, space coast or fl premier. My mind wants to lean towards space coast being worse off but I’m not sure.
                Space coast is likely to be worse due to the fact that brevard does not have a talent pool. At least Florida premier can pull some players in from tbu, wff chargers, etc.

Comment

Space coast is likely to be worse due to the fact that brevard does not have a talent pool. At least Florida premier can pull some players in from tbu, wff chargers, etc.
                  and there's the space coast troll i mentioned before. He always uses the brevard has no talent pool saying. some people are so predictable. he likes to pretend to be a space coast parent, says they will crush other clubs so the other clubs turn on space coast and then the space coast parents try to defend themselves and he sits back laughing. ignore the troll. let the teams play, there will be no college scholarships given out that tournament. I would expect like others that FESA and FKK will beat every SCU team with maybe the exception of the 04 team. they're actually pretty good.

Comment

and there's the space coast troll i mentioned before. He always uses the brevard has no talent pool saying. some people are so predictable. he likes to pretend to be a space coast parent, says they will crush other clubs so the other clubs turn on space coast and then the space coast parents try to defend themselves and he sits back laughing. ignore the troll. let the teams play, there will be no college scholarships given out that tournament. I would expect like others that FESA and FKK will beat every SCU team with maybe the exception of the 04 team. they're actually pretty good.
                    Yeah I’m not the troll lmao, but you’re right about the 04s. Not only are the 04 space coast kids good, but thats actually fesa and FKK’s worst age groups. If you don’t believe me, look at the standings from last year.

Comment

Looks like TBU top teams are coming also.

Comment

Word in the street is that there is huge shortage of referees. You can invite all the teams you want but who is going to ref them. Older refs and younger refs don’t want to take a chance for $20 bucks.

Comment

When they heard that FL Prem might go the refs bailed. They know west Pasco psycho parents pace up and down sidelines question every call. Meth heads are known to carry the Rona so west Pasco just ruined it for everyone.

Comment

Word in the street is that there is huge shortage of referees. You can invite all the teams you want but who is going to ref them. Older refs and younger refs don’t want to take a chance for $20 bucks.

Pay is low, parents and coaches act bad. would you want your kid to do it ? Just saying

Comment

On top of that. Risk getting sick. No thanks
                              Good luck trying to run a tournament.

Comment

For all you dumb ****ing parents that don’t know **** about soccer you will see Space Coast Dominate in Ecnl and eat all your words. Most of you are butt hurt your kid sucks and you feel the need to bash other clubs! Can’t wait until we make all the noise! Vamosss Space Coast

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X