Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can’t we settle this the old ways? FPs best warrior against TBUs best warrior. NM vs AL in the octagon. I do have my money on AL as NM could not fight off the neighbors cat.
    Al would get winded after the 30 seconds. He loves the wawa donuts.

Comment

Can’t we settle this the old ways? FPs best warrior against TBUs best warrior. NM vs AL in the octagon. I do have my money on AL as NM could not fight off the neighbors cat.
      How come NM always looks like he is just about to burst into tears? Like someone just stole his lunch money and he is afraid to tell his Dad.

Comment

This would be a really sad ***** fight. Can both clubs just pick 2 other coaches so we can at least be entertained?

NM vs. AL would be like watching two 12yr old girls fight over a hairtie.

Comment

Not sure about other age groups but our ECNL team at FP only took like 1 or 2 current players, the other 16 were all from other clubs.

top 3 in our age group look like decent teams that will be competitive in their respective leagues.

Still just having trouble stomaching the amount of daddy-ball going around FP.

Comment

This would be a really sad ***** fight. Can both clubs just pick 2 other coaches so we can at least be entertained?

NM vs. AL would be like watching two 12yr old girls fight over a hairtie.
            My money is on AL, he's at least able to grow facial hair.

Comment

Not sure about other age groups but our ECNL team at FP only took like 1 or 2 current players, the other 16 were all from other clubs.

top 3 in our age group look like decent teams that will be competitive in their respective leagues.

Still just having trouble stomaching the amount of daddy-ball going around FP.
              Having been through this before, FPFC would like you to think that the reason "our ECNL team at FP only took like 1 or 2 current players, the other 16 were all from other clubs"' is because the other 16 from other clubs had superior talent.

In real life it's a money grab. The whole goal when a club gets access to a new league is to bring in new $$. FPFC made the decision to bring in 16 new kids before tryouts even started - even if the new kids could barely kick a ball. FPFC gambled that the 16 "'displaced families" would stay at the club and dutifully drop down to a lower team and keep paying fees.

And the 1 or 2 current players they kept - child of coach and child of team manager.

Comment

Having been through this before, FPFC would like you to think that the reason "our ECNL team at FP only took like 1 or 2 current players, the other 16 were all from other clubs"' is because the other 16 from other clubs had superior talent.

In real life it's a money grab. The whole goal when a club gets access to a new league is to bring in new $$. FPFC made the decision to bring in 16 new kids before tryouts even started - even if the new kids could barely kick a ball. FPFC gambled that the 16 "'displaced families" would stay at the club and dutifully drop down to a lower team and keep paying fees.

And the 1 or 2 current players they kept - child of coach and child of team manager.
                Spot on... but one kid I know of that I referred to earlier is actually really good (probably the only legitimate talent in the age group), the other is the coaches kid. The rest were brought in from TBU & Liverpool NPL teams to pad the books. Still most likely the best team in the age group but thats not saying much.

Stayed cause the kid wanted to, he loves it and has fun, but buyers remorse kicked in as soon as I paid the deposit. 2K to have some clown coach his own kid and build the tablescraps up around him.

Comment

Spot on... but one kid I know of that I referred to earlier is actually really good (probably the only legitimate talent in the age group), the other is the coaches kid. The rest were brought in from TBU & Liverpool NPL teams to pad the books. Still most likely the best team in the age group but thats not saying much.

Stayed cause the kid wanted to, he loves it and has fun, but buyers remorse kicked in as soon as I paid the deposit. 2K to have some clown coach his own kid and build the tablescraps up around him.
                  Tbu vs fpfc first game, before covid 19 shut down youth soccer again. Any age group let's settle this once and for all.

Comment

Tbu vs fpfc first game, before covid 19 shut down youth soccer again. Any age group let's settle this once and for all.
                    OK, Girls ECNL '02. Date, time, location?

Comment

I thought they graduated already?

Comment

Due to Covid crowd limitations, someone needs to post a link to the live stream of those ECNL matchups here on TS.

I thought they graduated already?

Comment

You have our number. We will be waiting for your call.

Comment

You have our number. We will be waiting for your call.
                            I'm really looking forward to the game Novi but, what exactly, does one game between teams from one age group and gender say about the 2 different clubs?

Comment

I'm really looking forward to the game Novi but, what exactly, does one game between teams from one age group and gender say about the 2 different clubs?

I guess you are not going to call.

Comment

I guess you are not going to call.
                                This does seem a little childish and reminds me of something that would be proposed in South Florida. Where either 2 teams meet Saturday @ 12 Noon (with no Refs) or 2 Dads meet at 7:00 PM Tuesday behind the snack shack to beat each other to a pulp.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X