Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking a knee - BLM

Rapinoe was , as usual, ahead of the curve.
    I am happy to report that my team , collectively, Will be taking a knee before every kick off. Some of the parents too.
    Keepin it real,
    Jojo

Originally posted by Jojo M.D. View Post
    I am happy to report that my team , collectively, Will be taking a knee before every kick off. Some of the parents too.
    Keepin it real,
    Jojo
    Good for you, attention w*ore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jojo M.D. View Post
      Keepin it real,
      Jojo
      Take two knees
      While you are down there
      Open wide
      And say Ahhh

Comment

Will they take take a knee for all the shootings and murders committed in the same neighborhoods that are attacking law enforcement. We only listen to the media who will never give you the actual truth and DATA/FACTS. Would you take a knee for all the cops killed this year and every year. Black, and white,brown? Will you take a knee for God??? I don’t think that will be allowed soon! What about for the fact that there are more whites killed by cops then blacks out very year!! Do those life’s matter??? (I’m Hispanic my wife is black) BLM yes!!! But there are facts and truth you should look into..It is so sad what’s gonna follow now. What we need is prayer!
        It’s gonna be sad that cops will not be able to help the people that most need it because the media has made some believe they are the bad ones.

Comment

My kids youth Soccer team and a few others I know of will be taking a knee before all Soccer games this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Will they take take a knee for all the shootings and murders committed in the same neighborhoods that are attacking law enforcement. We only listen to the media who will never give you the actual truth and DATA/FACTS. Would you take a knee for all the cops killed this year and every year. Black, and white,brown? Will you take a knee for God??? I don’t think that will be allowed soon! What about for the fact that there are more whites killed by cops then blacks out very year!! Do those life’s matter??? (I’m Hispanic my wife is black) BLM yes!!! But there are facts and truth you should look into..It is so sad what’s gonna follow now. What we need is prayer!
            It’s gonna be sad that cops will not be able to help the people that most need it because the media has made some believe they are the bad ones.
            Taking a knee for God? Doesn't he already have us on our knees??

Comment

Ill take a knee for Jojo. Local hero.
              Thank you for all that you do for our country.
              Keep it up!

Comment

Ill take a knee for Jojo. Local hero.
                Thank you for all that you do for our country.
                Keep it up!
                Will you all take a knee for the People killing each other and the little kids that are being killed by members of their communities???!!! I get it and agree with the BLM movement 100%, BUT cleanup the communities first then maybe none of this is needed.

Comment

Will you all take a knee for the People killing each other and the little kids that are being killed by members of their communities???!!! I get it and agree with the BLM movement 100%, BUT cleanup the communities first then maybe none of this is needed.
                  Exactly, clean up the communities with knowledge and opportunities , not goon dog police.
                  Good post.

Comment

If youth players don't want to take a knee will they now be shamed?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2775075]If youth players don't want to take a knee will they now be shamed?[/

Theyll be shamed either way. Standing or kneeling. The line in the sand has been drawn. Let the revolution begin.
                      Typically though they will be more shamed if they kneel. The right wing uptighty whiteys have more anger and hatred in them because their scared.

Comment

Taking a knee - BLM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2775101]
                        If youth players don't want to take a knee will they now be shamed?[/

Theyll be shamed either way. Standing or kneeling. The line in the sand has been drawn. Let the revolution begin.
                        Typically though they will be more shamed if they kneel. The right wing uptighty whiteys have more anger and hatred in them because their scared.
                        sorry its the crazed democrats...just the fact you always conveniently pull the race card every time for example your "whiteys" comment above.

After the Civil war, Lincolns biggest mistake was not hanging every kkk member and their democrat supporters...If Abe did this, we probably would not have racism today.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2775254]

sorry its the crazed democrats...just the fact you always conveniently pull the race card every time for example your "whiteys" comment above.

After the Civil war, Lincolns biggest mistake was not hanging every kkk member and their democrat supporters...If Abe did this, we probably would not have racism today.
                          And there you have it folks , from the country that is #1 in police brutality. Hang the ones that disagree with you.
                          You MUST be an Ivy Leaguer.

Comment

Taking a knee - BLM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2775292]

And there you have it folks , from the country that is #1 in police brutality. Hang the ones that disagree with you.
                            You MUST be an Ivy Leaguer.
                            more fake news, propaganda and bulls-t from extreme liberals. You ignore how police treat alleged felons in other countries like Singapore, philipeans, russia and china? you type all this BS because it is the "in" thing to do because you are told to hate TRUMP by your liberal slave masters?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2775321]

more fake news, propaganda and bulls-t from extreme liberals. You ignore how police treat alleged felons in other countries like Singapore, philipeans, russia and china? you type all this BS because it is the "in" thing to do because you are told to hate TRUMP by your liberal slave masters?
                              Another well educated and worldly person. We lead the world in incarcerations of minorities. Face it, you’re wrong and angry that change is on its way. The reality isn’t that the movement “is the right thing to do” it’s that now the majority is taking over and believe me baby the NEW MAJORITY didn’t grow up on Pat Boone and having a safety schools their senior year. Once the playing field levels out both the light and dark will then go after the super wealthy because they will be tired of fighting over the same scraps.
                              Peace and Love,
                              Jojo (the most educated person on this site, not saying much)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X