Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUSA Columbus Day Tournament

I see SUSA are now advertising a Columbus Day event on Back of the net. Given the damage they have done to most clubs on LI, is anyone going to support it by sending teams?

I highly doubt that their complex will be done by then. There hasn't been any progress in months since Covid hit.

Comment

Columbus Day, hahahahahaha, not any more....

Cant wait to see all the I-talians running around trying to defend his legacy, as if most care that people from his home town Genoa consider anymore below Florence sub-human, hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I highly doubt that their complex will be done by then. There hasn't been any progress in months since Covid hit.
        they are starting to put turf down

Comment

Columbus Day, hahahahahaha, not any more....

Cant wait to see all the I-talians running around trying to defend his legacy, as if most care that people from his home town Genoa consider anymore below Florence sub-human, hahaha
          It’s funny how disconnected most Italian Americans are from their history. The idea that Columbus is associated with Italian heritage is insane.

Comment

It’s funny how disconnected most Italian Americans are from their history. The idea that Columbus is associated with Italian heritage is insane.
            Open a history book Jackass and you'll know why.

Comment

Open a history book Jackass and you'll know why.
              Ok. I know enough about how it is between north and south Italians. Non premdermi x il culo.

Comment

Agreed...but these are also the same people who believe he discovered America, when in fact it was the Bahamas. PoTAYto, PoTAHto...

PS-I'm of Sicilian & Neopalitan heritage, just not a boomer holding on to false histories

Comment

I was there Thursday. There was no turf.

Comment

Who cares! Their boys teams are still jokes- Kick and run all day. Sad

Comment

Who cares! Their boys teams are still jokes- Kick and run all day. Sad
                      SUSA is failing miserably. They are done. They have shown us all what matters to them. The dollars!! Bleeding teams now.

Comment

I can't think of many clubs wanting to support this event. With no one traveling from out of state it will mean a lot of SUSA vs SUSA games!!!!

Comment

I can't think of many clubs wanting to support this event. With no one traveling from out of state it will mean a lot of SUSA vs SUSA games!!!!
                          Certainly no local clubs will support this. After the things SUSA has done, its actions will come back to haunt them with this tournament. I agree, this will be a lot of SUSA v. SUSA games.

Comment

SUSA Columbus Day Tournament

Agreed...but these are also the same people who believe he discovered America, when in fact it was the Bahamas. PoTAYto, PoTAHto...

PS-I'm of Sicilian & Neopalitan heritage, just not a boomer holding on to false histories
                            My old text books say he is credited with discovering the "americas" (this would include North America, Central America and North America).

But My old textbooks are wrong since evidence of Vikings In North America Predate Columbus voyage by about 500 years!!!

Comment

My old text books say he is credited with discovering the "americas" (this would include North America, Central America and North America).

But My old textbooks are wrong since evidence of Vikings In North America Predate Columbus voyage by about 500 years!!!
                              Yeah, but the Vikings didn't stay and didn't tell the rest of Europe.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X