Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soccer Wire Article: This is Perfect (SUSA, EM, ALL NJ Clubs)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids leave programs because the key driver of maximization of potential is player surroundings. It is without debate. Kids reach their max for a few different reasons but the first and most important reason is the quality of kids they train with 3x-4x a week. This is the case with both girls and boys but is particularly acute on the girls side as the gap between "very good" and "average" on the girls side is acute whereas on the boys side it just is not nearly as wide when you look at the top of the roster versus the bottom of the roster. So one could blame PDA or SUSA or whoever for "poaching" but I think the main reason parents/kids look to move to better training environments (pace of play in practice, technical proficiency, etc) is for the benefit of the young player.

Comment

BUYER BEWARE: All could be for naught, your daughter could say on day, “Dad, it’s time for me to do something else“, what’s that honey, I missed that???

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        BUYER BEWARE: All could be for naught, your daughter could say on day, “Dad, it’s time for me to do something else“, what’s that honey, I missed that???
        Of course they will change interests in their lives. It is called growing up.

Comment

Of course they will change interests in their lives. It is called growing up.
          Not after they received their scholarship, or at least they shouldn’t...

Comment

Daddy coaches are a bad idea, just ask any parent form the WCFC 02 ECNL team, that bunch of nits had 2 daddy coaches, and sure as shiit the coaches kids got major minutes, one of the girls was the DOC’s kid, you know the psycho who got tossed, that bunch was full of nepotism, and bull shiit, glad they are all done, hope to never see any of them again, unless its a car crash with them inside, then I would stop and say hello...
            more often than not. the coaches kid is one of the better players on the team. its a fact.
            Sorry if the TRUTH does not fit your narrative.

Comment

more often than not. the coaches kid is one of the better players on the team. its a fact.
              Sorry if the TRUTH does not fit your narrative.
              Well if you ask the Daddy coach, I'm sure that's the answer you'll get, but it doesn't really make it a fact.

Comment

Well if you ask the Daddy coach, I'm sure that's the answer you'll get, but it doesn't really make it a fact.
                On that team, neither, both had better position-specific players on bench, barely 20 minutes a game they would usually get....not right.

Comment

sounds like your kid was on the bottom half of the team...thats why you are on these message boards. people like you are a dime a dozen. they think there kid is the next messi and they deserve to play the full 90!

everyone has to be cognizant and real about there own kids ability.
                  Every coach wants to WIN. If your kid is not shining on the field, its no bodys fault except for the kid. The kid has to perform, they have to perform in practice & in games...if not, they deserve to be benched.

The sesame street word of the day is: ACCOUNTABILITY

Comment

sounds like your kid was on the bottom half of the team...thats why you are on these message boards. people like you are a dime a dozen. they think there kid is the next messi and they deserve to play the full 90!

everyone has to be cognizant and real about there own kids ability.
                    Every coach wants to WIN. If your kid is not shining on the field, its no bodys fault except for the kid. The kid has to perform, they have to perform in practice & in games...if not, they deserve to be benched.

The sesame street word of the day is: ACCOUNTABILITY
                    Like Trump? How is Trump Accountable, in any way??

Comment

Daddy coaches are a bad idea, just ask any parent form the WCFC 02 ECNL team, that bunch of nits had 2 daddy coaches, and sure as shiit the coaches kids got major minutes, one of the girls was the DOC’s kid, you know the psycho who got tossed, that bunch was full of nepotism, and bull shiit, glad they are all done, hope to never see any of them again, unless its a car crash with them inside, then I would stop and say hello...
                      This is a good time to talk about properly You have to do is learn from your own mistakes.vetting a club and soccer program so that you do not become a total psycho like this person who wishes a car crash because of something soccer related. This is a sick person. I can tell you this particular team was a very tight group ever since the coach came over from MF and this group of girls close to stay together even when the opportunity to play DA was available. BYW, both of these players are playing in college so apparently there were non biased college coaches who thought they were good enough for there program. Before jointing the club/team parents/ players should ask questions and get answers from the club, other parents, other players as far as the working of the team and find out everything you can about the dynamics of the team. Clearly, this parent just thought his daughter was much better than the coaches thought on the field. Parents need to be more informed and stop blaming others and wishing bad things when all

Comment

Like Trump? How is Trump Accountable, in any way??
                        in the same way that cuomo ordered 100s of infected people into nursing homes and caused 1000s of deaths to his negligence.

In the same way that diblasio last month threatened to arrest anybody for swiming in nyc beaches but allows windows and storefronts to be smashed in midtown.

Where is antifa when we have these fascists in NY?

Comment

This is a good time to talk about properly You have to do is learn from your own mistakes.vetting a club and soccer program so that you do not become a total psycho like this person who wishes a car crash because of something soccer related. This is a sick person. I can tell you this particular team was a very tight group ever since the coach came over from MF and this group of girls close to stay together even when the opportunity to play DA was available. BYW, both of these players are playing in college so apparently there were non biased college coaches who thought they were good enough for there program. Before jointing the club/team parents/ players should ask questions and get answers from the club, other parents, other players as far as the working of the team and find out everything you can about the dynamics of the team. Clearly, this parent just thought his daughter was much better than the coaches thought on the field. Parents need to be more informed and stop blaming others and wishing bad things when all
                          this is 100%

Comment

in the same way that cuomo ordered 100s of infected people into nursing homes and caused 1000s of deaths to his negligence.

In the same way that diblasio last month threatened to arrest anybody for swiming in nyc beaches but allows windows and storefronts to be smashed in midtown.

How would you know from Smithtown??

Comment

Listen, I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but this from Arena is just plain stupid...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/19/footb...ntl/index.html

Comment

Listen, I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but this from Arena is just plain stupid...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/19/footb...ntl/index.html
                                You think Biden is the guy to run this country ????? You're out of your mind if you think that all these issues are going to disappear with that guy in office

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X