Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have an idea for you Democrats! Instead of meaningless virtue signaling and divisive gestures, we address the root of the problem and vote Democrats out of power in urban areas with the highest African American (AA) mortality, enforce laws and use jails so that recividists that prey on AAs in these communities are locked up instead of adopting careers with 100+ arrests, teach access to color-blind programs like the Pell Grant, stop allowing big-tech/business to give valuable US jobs to low wage immigrants and make them use American, particularly AA talent, terminate endless entitlement dependency and perverse incentives to underachieve, end the soft racism of low expectations, stop promoting abortion as a solution to irresponsible lifestyle choices, and most importantly of all, promote the concept of and reward the nuclear family structure, where the father sticks around to raise his kids.

I know I know – this is too logical, and would be too effective -- you Democrats rely on anger, poverty and riots to ensure your reliable, monolithic voting block each election cycle.
    Stop using and abusing these people. Instead of the stupid knee gestures which insult and divide, do something to help them out of the chains with which you people have historically bound them.
    All you had to say is God, family, guns and country You wrote all of that and some people may not get it. While ideas are good, lets start with something simple. Stop killing black people.

Comment

Wow!! I'm impressed. A black dad that actually stuck around.
      😂😂 what a shot! The fulva gone. Little Shantee still looking for his fulva.

Comment

Most players and parents are ignorant af, the soccer community is the lowest IQ. They only thing on their minds is little timmy's next goal.

Comment

I not looking for any problem with you white folks All I am ask, when you see them kneeling be respectful. If you white folk want to counter protest by standing on one leg. I promise to keep my mouth shut and respect your protest.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0

Comment

Sounds like somebody doesn't believe in freedom. This isn't North Korea. People are free to sit, stand or kneel.

No need to apologize for me you white guilt jerkoff. I've never owned slaves, I've never committed a hate crime. As long as the National Anthem isn't playing you liberal cvnts can kneel all you want. Let me see you kneeling during the National Anthem and I guarantee you will go from kneeling to the fetal position real quick.

Comment

Sounds like somebody doesn't believe in freedom. This isn't North Korea. People are free to sit, stand or kneel.
                That's funny coming from a libtard. Democrats immediately try to silence anyone that disagrees with them on any issue by playing the race card.

Comment

Freedom doesn't mean free from consequences. If you want to boycott someone for kneeling or tell them why you disagree, go for it. Threatening violence and coercion is unamerican.

Anyone who uses the term "libtard" is probably a lost cause and intellectually challenged. What happened to the principled conservatives? Where are our next generation George Wills? Sad what the great Cheeto has done to America's right.

That's funny coming from a libtard. Democrats immediately try to silence anyone that disagrees with them on any issue by playing the race card.

Comment

I so tired of black privilege. Blacks cherry pick the cause that best fits thier racist narrative.

Comment

Ok Boomer. If you come with racist screeds, you may want to proof read. You give the boogaloos a worse name this way.

I so tired of black privilege. Blacks cherry pick the cause that best fits thier racist narrative.

Comment

Ok Boomer. If you come with racist screeds, you may want to proof read. You give the boogaloos a worse name this way.
                        Me to they have wore the wheels off that cart

Comment

Ok boomer, using ok boomer make you seem so hip and trendy. So tired of black privilege.

Comment

I'm curious about this "black privilege" you perceive. Tell me more.

Ok boomer, using ok boomer make you seem so hip and trendy. So tired of black privilege.

Comment

I'm curious about this "black privilege" you perceive. Tell me more.
                              C'mon don't act stupid. You know what black privilege is.

Comment

As far as I can tell, it includes the ability to say the "N" word without social repercussions. But it comes with some strings, which include getting arrested as a teenager for having a joint vs. having the cop take you back to your parents to be dealt with so you don't get a record for being stupid, then getting incarcerated upon a drug arrest vs. getting over a fine and diversion program (which will be expunged so employers and colleges don't see it), getting shot and killed for "resisting arrest" vs. getting driven through a burger king drive through on the way to the station after a mass murder. So, on balance, I'd rather not be able to say the "N" word without some consequences.

C'mon don't act stupid. You know what black privilege is.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X