Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    how about let soccer be soccer
    nothing political
    we choose not to observe criminals
    our choice
    haters gonna hate

Comment

What wrong with taking a knee in solidarity. Policemen, athletes, health worker, teacher, and many others are doing it. Only good things could happen when people of all races work together to end police brutality.

Comment

🧎taking a knee for Rayshard Brooks. I apologize on behalf of the white people. #Rayshardlifematters #stopkillingus

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          🧎taking a knee for Rayshard Brooks. I apologize on behalf of the white people. #Rayshardlifematters #stopkillingus
          No need to apologize for me you white guilt jerkoff. I've never owned slaves, I've never committed a hate crime. As long as the National Anthem isn't playing you liberal cvnts can kneel all you want. Let me see you kneeling during the National Anthem and I guarantee you will go from kneeling to the fetal position real quick.

Comment

No need to apologize for me you white guilt jerkoff. I've never owned slaves, I've never committed a hate crime. As long as the National Anthem isn't playing you liberal cvnts can kneel all you want. Let me see you kneeling during the National Anthem and I guarantee you will go from kneeling to the fetal position real quick.
            You will do nothing. 6'4" 210 with a concealed carry permit. I wish you would running on black kid kneeling during the national anthem. I will split your head to the white meat.

Comment

You will do nothing. 6'4" 210 with a concealed carry permit. I wish you would running on black kid kneeling during the national anthem. I will split your head to the white meat.
              Great comment racist. My guess is you're 5'4 240lb and too fat to conceal anything properly. Anytime you're feeling froggy, jump.

Comment

What club does your future criminal play for? Be happy to show up.

Comment

Fu ck you liberal pos
                  your wife loves taking a knee...is she a liberal?

Comment

your wife loves taking a knee...is she a liberal?
                    No sir but your midgit wife doesn't need to kneel..perfect height . She's great at recieving too. Man I am accurate..

Comment

You doing nothing.. 6.4 big dummy..I would knock you down like a big tree

Comment

You doing nothing.. 6.4 big dummy..I would knock you down like a big tree
                        Yawn....

Comment

Great comment racist. My guess is you're 5'4 240lb and too fat to conceal anything properly. Anytime you're feeling froggy, jump.

Feeling froggy. Sound like something a racist craker will say. Florida premier teams will be kneeling. If I hear anything from any of you racist kkk mother f ucker. I swear to god on my momma I am going split your head to white meat. Stop killing my people.

Comment

All youth games should start with taking a knee for 8 min and 46 sec to show solidarity for black lives matter. What are your thoughts. Please share
                            nice one. way to start a shltstorm thread. lol

Comment

I have an idea for you Democrats! Instead of meaningless virtue signaling and divisive gestures, we address the root of the problem and vote Democrats out of power in urban areas with the highest African American (AA) mortality, enforce laws and use jails so that recividists that prey on AAs in these communities are locked up instead of adopting careers with 100+ arrests, teach access to color-blind programs like the Pell Grant, stop allowing big-tech/business to give valuable US jobs to low wage immigrants and make them use American, particularly AA talent, terminate endless entitlement dependency and perverse incentives to underachieve, end the soft racism of low expectations, stop promoting abortion as a solution to irresponsible lifestyle choices, and most importantly of all, promote the concept of and reward the nuclear family structure, where the father sticks around to raise his kids.

I know I know – this is too logical, and would be too effective -- you Democrats rely on anger, poverty and riots to ensure your reliable, monolithic voting block each election cycle.
                              Stop using and abusing these people. Instead of the stupid knee gestures which insult and divide, do something to help them out of the chains with which you people have historically bound them.

Comment

Feeling froggy. Sound like something a racist craker will say. Florida premier teams will be kneeling. If I hear anything from any of you racist kkk mother f ucker. I swear to god on my momma I am going split your head to white meat. Stop killing my people.
                                Wow!! I'm impressed. A black dad that actually stuck around.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X