Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barca = sexist morons

So looking at another thread, it seems only the Boys teams rate the top flight trainers because the women cannot go pro. Like any of the boys will go pro. I agree with the other poster that the womens program in the US should be the premier program since in the US only womens soccer gets any news at all and would bring in a whole lot more money than cashing the boys programs which compete with american football, baseball, basketball, hockey for the best players. Want to shine, go for the girls since it is the only real organized sport that gets the halo on the public arena for soccer in the US.
    Someone wake them the hell up.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So looking at another thread, it seems only the Boys teams rate the top flight trainers because the women cannot go pro. Like any of the boys will go pro. I agree with the other poster that the womens program in the US should be the premier program since in the US only womens soccer gets any news at all and would bring in a whole lot more money than cashing the boys programs which compete with american football, baseball, basketball, hockey for the best players. Want to shine, go for the girls since it is the only real organized sport that gets the halo on the public arena for soccer in the US.
    Hahahaha, other than you, your wife, and some others, who the hell cares about girls soccer??

The GDA failed because the girls game was losing membership to ECNL, now you think Barca girls is something special???

Hahahahahaha.....dope.

Comment

barca was always about boys. take your girls there if you want but they will be second class.

Comment

Hahahaha, other than you, your wife, and some others, who the hell cares about girls soccer??

The GDA failed because the girls game was losing membership to ECNL, now you think Barca girls is something special???

Hahahahahaha.....dope.
        who cares about boys soccer? Not the entire world, much less anyone in the USA. Isn't it really for kids who cannot play real football?

Hahahahahahaha ...... loser

Comment

Those posts are all from Trolls- I don't know who is more ridiculous, the people that write crap on here or the people that actually believe that MOST is true. SMH

Comment

Those posts are all from Trolls- I don't know who is more ridiculous, the people that write crap on here or the people that actually believe that MOST is true. SMH
            the scary part his that troll is right. Barca discriminates against women.

Comment

who cares about boys soccer? Not the entire world, much less anyone in the USA. Isn't it really for kids who cannot play real football?

Hahahahahahaha ...... loser
              How is it that you, a grown man, has acne like a 15 year old who fries food all day?
              No wonder your wife has abandoned you.
              Dope/loser.

Comment

How is it that you, a grown man, has acne like a 15 year old who fries food all day?
                No wonder your wife has abandoned you.
                Dope/loser.
                Yeah she left me because I was banging your wife while you took Jr to practice 4 times a week.

But then again you probably never noticed since you have a small pee pee and roid rage

Hahahahahaha

Truth!

Comment

US woman’s soccer is the best in the world. In most places the woman (and even in the Us) the woman need day jobs. At least Barca is trying...they are in the red I am sure, but at least they see the future. Watching woman’s and watching men’s PRO is different. I think the soccer product on the woman’s side is a GOOD product, but should not be the dipstick for youth sports.
                  Youth girls soccer is advancing leaps and bounds, because every person deserves the right to play athletics...that is the piece we are missing.
                  My daughter is shocked when people even conceive for a second she is second to a boy for any reason. In fact she sees them as inferior in many aspects (soccer IQ) Her team will own 7 out of ten boys town teams...because they know the game/ they love the game/ and they are bad ass.
                  That would have never happened 30 years ago. Barca is struggling a bit on the girls side,
                  But they are not sexist...it is a difficult business decision.

Comment

Alright, whatever. You're like talking to my wife, I just nod and hope you'll shut up.

Comment

US woman’s soccer is the best in the world. In most places the woman (and even in the Us) the woman need day jobs. At least Barca is trying...they are in the red I am sure, but at least they see the future. Watching woman’s and watching men’s PRO is different. I think the soccer product on the woman’s side is a GOOD product, but should not be the dipstick for youth sports.
                      Youth girls soccer is advancing leaps and bounds, because every person deserves the right to play athletics...that is the piece we are missing.
                      My daughter is shocked when people even conceive for a second she is second to a boy for any reason. In fact she sees them as inferior in many aspects (soccer IQ) Her team will own 7 out of ten boys town teams...because they know the game/ they love the game/ and they are bad ass.
                      That would have never happened 30 years ago. Barca is struggling a bit on the girls side,
                      But they are not sexist...it is a difficult business decision.
                      He said dipstick. If the shoe fits.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X