Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any word on how practices went yesterday? Heard Seacoast Bedford was able to grab all but 1 coach, which I assume means all the players as well.
    Really, who is the one hold out? I guess he or she will be busy running all GPS NH trainings.

Comment

Monoply

I know there a user out there posting #obsessed and #whatever with other posts and I anticipate the same here with this post.

I now see a monopoly with higher prices for the same product. Lets face it. Its one coach who will without a doubt with have schedule and game conflicts. In the end my kid will suffer

Comment

I agree with the monopoly

I know there a user out there posting #obsessed and #whatever with other posts and I anticipate the same here with this post.

I now see a monopoly with higher prices for the same product. Lets face it. Its one coach who will without a doubt with have schedule and game conflicts. In the end my kid will suffer
        JP sent out offer letters to players and the cost is much higher. For what you ask? no clue really, because the brochure is not focused on the player and it spells out your typical marketing jargon. I guess I need to look at FC Stars, Aztecs, or other options.

Comment

How much is the new Seacoast @ Bedford going to extort families for?

Comment

How much is the new Seacoast @ Bedford going to extort families for?
            I do know from personal experience that Seacoast prices are significantly higher than most other clubs for the same product of 3 practices a week, games, and tournaments.

Comment

I do know from personal experience that Seacoast prices are significantly higher than most other clubs for the same product of 3 practices a week, games, and tournaments.
              seacoast is higher than the 3700 i paid at gps? Damn...

Comment

Goodbye GPS - Welcome Seacoast

The cost of the Seacoast Bedford program is similar if not cheaper than previous years at GPSNH.
                Plus those who played at GPSNH last year are offered a "discounted"rate of $300-$400 off the fees. WIN WIN.
                Fees run from $2345 to $2115 less discount' Wheres the $3700 come from idiot ?

Comment

https://www.soccertoday.com/global-premier-soccer-closes-yes-gps-shuts-tonight/

Comment

The cost of the Seacoast Bedford program is similar if not cheaper than previous years at GPSNH.
                    Plus those who played at GPSNH last year are offered a "discounted"rate of $300-$400 off the fees. WIN WIN.
                    Fees run from $2345 to $2115 less discount' Wheres the $3700 come from idiot ?
                    Your mom

Comment

seacoast is higher than the 3700 i paid at gps? Damn...
                      $3700? Yeah ok.Max I paid was $2350 for a high schooler on an NPL team at GPS NH...keep making **** up.

Comment

Obviously you must of been the biggest piece of **** that dropped out of yo mama ....god knows what went in ......

Comment

Obviously you must of been the biggest piece of **** that dropped out of yo mama ....god knows what went in ......
                          Ouch. Easy big boy. You are a bit over the top with your mama comment. The $2300 is not that bad considering the academy program is about $3700. Its all relative. As long as the US continues the pay to play, soccer programs will suck. Its a marketing and money engine.

Comment

Ouch. Easy big boy. You are a bit over the top with your mama comment. The $2300 is not that bad considering the academy program is about $3700. Its all relative. As long as the US continues the pay to play, soccer programs will suck. Its a marketing and money engine.
                            I got lost in this back and forth; who pays(ed) $3700?

Comment

Absolutely... and there is no soccer in this money making scheme... too bad for our kids. And the permeation of these private clubs into the high school programs is also a very bad thing. It's all about who you know and how much you can pay now and not about how well you play... That's probably why we suck at soccer worldwide...

Comment

Absolutely... and there is no soccer in this money making scheme... too bad for our kids. And the permeation of these private clubs into the high school programs is also a very bad thing. It's all about who you know and how much you can pay now and not about how well you play... That's probably why we suck at soccer worldwide...
                                Your comments seem to conflict.

On one hand, you mention how the permeation of these private clubs into the high school programs is a very bad thing. How so?

Could you clarify by "it's about who you know vs. could much you can play?" I've experienced the complete opposite.

How does any of this relate to how "we suck at soccer worldwide"?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X