Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EMSC held indoor tryout Friday June5 is this poaching cheating?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard he called it a BLM protest so cuomo said it was ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      EMSC has teams in LIJSL so they do come under ENYSA

Your probably the guy who does not know what he does not know

http://www.eastmeadowsoccer.com/abou...s-competitions
      "I'm the guy that does his job, you must be the other guy" :)

You get 10 pts if you can name the movie
      You get another 10 pts if you can name the actor
      Additional10 points if you can name the character that said it.

Bonus 70 points if you can name the character he said it to.

GO.

Comment

Dude, get it together...if you think EM was looking at players for an LIJSL team, you're even more out of touch than your previous posts imply.
        ENYYSA has ZERO authority over what EM ECNL teams do. If an EM ECNL coach, who runs his own small business, opts to gather 4-5 girls and run a private session with them and then offer his opinion on whether or not they would be a good fit for the ECNL program that he is familiar with, ENYYSA can't say or do squat about it.

Sorry your crappy little ENYYSA team is going to lose some players, but thems the breaks. Get over it, move on and strap in for the next few years because the likelihood that your team is going to thrive after the amount of kids that; leave for other clubs, leave for other sports or leave because they'd rather spend hours on snapchat, isn't great.
        do you feel better about yourself 'Crappy little enysa team" your Super Soccer dad that must be miserable to be around. I'm sure every league has not given the go ahead in NY.

US Club Guidelines
        CURRENT STATUS
        We recognize that different parts of our country have been affected to varying degrees the impact of COVID-19. Therefore, effective May 18, US Club Soccer lifted its national suspension of activities and delegated return-to-play decision making to our members.

To be clear, this decision by no means is a blanket permission to return to play. For activities to be sanctioned with the normal US Club Soccer-provided insurance coverage in effect, members returning to play must be in compliance with requirements/mandates established by the applicable local and state public health authorities. If members are not in compliance, the activities are unsanctioned and US Club Soccer-provided insurance coverage is not in effect.

Beyond the requirements/mandates, US Club Soccer also encourages members to follow optional guidelines or recommendations established by local and state public health authorities, to the extent applicable and possible. Members are always expected to err on the side of caution in health and safety matters.

Comment

"I'm the guy that does his job, you must be the other guy" :)

You get 10 pts if you can name the movie
          You get another 10 pts if you can name the actor
          Additional10 points if you can name the character that said it.

Bonus 70 points if you can name the character he said it to.

GO.
          The Departed
          Mark Wahlberg
          Sgt Dignam
          surveilance guy

Unfortunately i have the time

Comment

The Departed
            Mark Wahlberg
            Sgt Dignam
            surveilance guy

Unfortunately i have the time
            WINNER!!!
            You, my friend, are AWESOME!!! enjoy the day, be safe and have FUN!

Comment

do you feel better about yourself 'Crappy little enysa team" your Super Soccer dad that must be miserable to be around. I'm sure every league has not given the go ahead in NY.

US Club Guidelines
              CURRENT STATUS
              We recognize that different parts of our country have been affected to varying degrees the impact of COVID-19. Therefore, effective May 18, US Club Soccer lifted its national suspension of activities and delegated return-to-play decision making to our members.

To be clear, this decision by no means is a blanket permission to return to play. For activities to be sanctioned with the normal US Club Soccer-provided insurance coverage in effect, members returning to play must be in compliance with requirements/mandates established by the applicable local and state public health authorities. If members are not in compliance, the activities are unsanctioned and US Club Soccer-provided insurance coverage is not in effect.

Beyond the requirements/mandates, US Club Soccer also encourages members to follow optional guidelines or recommendations established by local and state public health authorities, to the extent applicable and possible. Members are always expected to err on the side of caution in health and safety matters.
              Idk, do you feel better about yourself accusing a club of "cheating" and "poaching" because a small business owner held a private training session with 4 11 year old girls? You must be the parent who jumps up and down on the sidelines screaming offside(S) at the ref.

PS-Your copy & paste statement from US Club soccer about their insurance policy isn't making the point you think it is

Comment

Idk, do you feel better about yourself accusing a club of "cheating" and "poaching" because a small business owner held a private training session with 4 11 year old girls? You must be the parent who jumps up and down on the sidelines screaming offside(S) at the ref.

PS-Your copy & paste statement from US Club soccer about their insurance policy isn't making the point you think it is
                I think your the 'trainer" or small business owner and you take no responsibility when you get called out for cheating.

I'm the guy who volunteers his time to make the sport and our club more enjoyable. Those of us who GIVE our time have an issue with the takers and complainers that think rules don't apply to them.

We take exception to clubs taking advantage of this covid shutdown to take players away from successful teams leaving the other kids and parents thinking whats wrong here or why not me. Selling parents on the idea of scholarships or going pro. It's ugly if you are so proud of what they did, post the tryout publicly let everyone know. But no they didn't, they did it on the sneak which means they knew it was wrong. Imagine if ethics and morals mattered to people.

Comment

I think your the 'trainer" or small business owner and you take no responsibility when you get called out for cheating.

I'm the guy who volunteers his time to make the sport and our club more enjoyable. Those of us who GIVE our time have an issue with the takers and complainers that think rules don't apply to them.

We take exception to clubs taking advantage of this covid shutdown to take players away from successful teams leaving the other kids and parents thinking whats wrong here or why not me. Selling parents on the idea of scholarships or going pro. It's ugly if you are so proud of what they did, post the tryout publicly let everyone know. But no they didn't, they did it on the sneak which means they knew it was wrong. Imagine if ethics and morals mattered to people.
                  lmao! You are definitely the parent on the sidelines that screams "offsides" to the referee!

Comment

lmao! You are definitely the parent on the sidelines that screams "offsides" to the referee!
                    Can we get back to SUSA taking over the world?

Comment

All clubs do this to some extent. They tell new recruits whenthey "try out" that they will make the team or tell kids ahead of time that they will be moving up to the top team before the teams are officially announced/published.

Comment

Can we get back to SUSA taking over the world?
                        EMSC has been flying under the radar. Slimy biz happens there and at these other costly clubs! Someone needs to call them all out!

Comment

EMSC has been flying under the radar. Slimy biz happens there and at these other costly clubs! Someone needs to call them all out!
                          Hahaha not even close to being the same thing.
                          World domination vs Survival.

Comment

Stop already. NYSC kids are looking for teams to play on. Parents need to get their kids seen

Comment

I have absolutely nothing to do with the club or the coaches/trainers, I just have an issue and take exception to people who take advantage of the anonymity of these boards and start trouble for kids/their families.

You purport to be this great champion of children who volunteers his time for the good of the children, but really you're just a dlck who wants his little Mia's team/club to be good so you can puff your chest and think you're a big shot. So now little Mia's team might be marginally less "successful" (comical term to use talking about 11 year olds playing NYCSL) after losing a player or 2 and you felt the best course of action was to come on here and bltch out the club they're going to? Yeah, you're a freaking gem!

What you're doing is ugly and if you are so proud of what you and your club do, post the club you're on the Board of publicly and let everyone know. But no, you call people out on the sneak which means you know its wrong. Imagine if ethics and morals mattered to people...*********.

Comment

I have absolutely nothing to do with the club or the coaches/trainers, I just have an issue and take exception to people who take advantage of the anonymity of these boards and start trouble for kids/their families.

You purport to be this great champion of children who volunteers his time for the good of the children, but really you're just a dlck who wants his little Mia's team/club to be good so you can puff your chest and think you're a big shot. So now little Mia's team might be marginally less "successful" (comical term to use talking about 11 year olds playing NYCSL) after losing a player or 2 and you felt the best course of action was to come on here and bltch out the club they're going to? Yeah, you're a freaking gem!

What you're doing is ugly and if you are so proud of what you and your club do, post the club you're on the Board of publicly and let everyone know. But no, you call people out on the sneak which means you know its wrong. Imagine if ethics and morals mattered to people...*********.
                                EMSC parent or the “trainer” stop deflecting your pissed you got caught boo hoo

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X