Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone heard of NHIAA considering HS soccer in the spring?
    I haven't heard, but I can see that causing real problems. First, assuming Club-based leagues start for spring, that will result in some serious soul-searching for HS players who also play for their Clubs. Thinking of ECNL specifically, but it applies to just about any league that is quiet during the Fall to accommodate HS.

Second, if you have a multi-sport athlete playing lacrosse and baseball as well, they would have to make a decision on which sport to play, no?

Good in theory, but in practice I'm not so sure.

Comment

My son is a Seacoast DA player. With the new MLS-led league that the club joined, he will not be playing high school in the fall.
      Stop trying to make his DA team more important than it is. Stop with the MLS-led league you have done it before. The MLS blew up the DA league because they did not want to play team like Seacoast.

Comment

Has anyone heard of NHIAA considering HS soccer in the spring?
        No, because you are making it up. There would not be enough field space and club teams would be playing.

Comment

I haven't heard, but I can see that causing real problems. First, assuming Club-based leagues start for spring, that will result in some serious soul-searching for HS players who also play for their Clubs. Thinking of ECNL specifically, but it applies to just about any league that is quiet during the Fall to accommodate HS.

Second, if you have a multi-sport athlete playing lacrosse and baseball as well, they would have to make a decision on which sport to play, no?

Good in theory, but in practice I'm not so sure.
          -----
          Hey dopey, how many New Hampshire players would be affected by ECNL....5 maybe

Comment

-----
            Hey dopey, how many New Hampshire players would be affected by ECNL....5 maybe
            Hey fvckwad, no reason to be a *****. I just used them as an example as it would conflict with the schedule for my kid. It was just an example, but would apply to all leagues.

This is the NH thread, did you mean to post in the M@sshole page?

Comment

Stop trying to make his DA team more important than it is. Stop with the MLS-led league you have done it before. The MLS blew up the DA league because they did not want to play team like Seacoast.
              Are you always this pleasant?

Comment

Hold up?! MLS blew up the DA to then start the same league under MLS to still play Seacoast? I see where your logic comes from, you must be high up in MLS 😂

Comment

Hold up?! MLS blew up the DA to then start the same league under MLS to still play Seacoast? I see where your logic comes from, you must be high up in MLS 😂
                  Hey dip ****, the MLS blew up the DA so they could run it and so they would not have to play teams like Seacoast. There are 2 levels, MLS and non-MLS.

Comment

Nope, MLS and non-MLS will all play in the same league. It's just not possible logistically and financially for the MLS to play just MLS.

Comment

Hey dip ****, the MLS blew up the DA so they could run it and so they would not have to play teams like Seacoast. There are 2 levels, MLS and non-MLS.
                      Hahaha 😂 you really don’t know anything, do you?

Comment

Sununu announcing hybrid model in return to school. Wonder guidance on return to sports will also be released on July 4.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X