Is it true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My agenda is to have a discussion that does not revolve around OCDMan's obsession.

Go to hell OCDMan and quit ruining these discussions!!!
    And I'd like to see some discussions that don't have the stain of btdt all over them. He claims to be shedding light on the "environment," light he assumes no one else has, but in reality he can't go more than one post without cracking on Stars and he never includes his own club in any of his anti-club bashing. Then, mention something that is actually real and a real problem in the "current environment" that allegedly is so different than what some of us experienced just 2-3 years ago and he will devote every ounce of his energy to making sure a discussion doesn't happen. Early recruiting is a perfect example. Anytime someone wants to discuss that he tries to shut it down immediately.

Just look at the title of this thread, right after about 10 anti-Stars threads in a row..."Is it true?" Meaning, is it true that the Stars are guilty of one more hideous thing. Notice how none of the vitriol is directed at Grasshopper, or Aztecs, or Berkshire, or even Crusaders (except for the Crusaders 94/95 Navy travel thing). He only attacks who he feels threatened by....and that is always Stars except for his panic for a few days after the Scorps-Breakers announcement.

For those of you who complain and are not btdt, try to actually think for a minute. See if you can actually construct a post that resembles something thoughtful and balanced and not smelling of rank bias from 10 miles away.

Comment

And I'd like to see some discussions that don't have the stain of btdt all over them. He claims to be shedding light on the "environment," light he assumes no one else has, but in reality he can't go more than one post without cracking on Stars and he never includes his own club in any of his anti-club bashing. Then, mention something that is actually real and a real problem in the "current environment" that allegedly is so different than what some of us experienced just 2-3 years ago and he will devote every ounce of his energy to making sure a discussion doesn't happen. Early recruiting is a perfect example. Anytime someone wants to discuss that he tries to shut it down immediately.

Just look at the title of this thread, right after about 10 anti-Stars threads in a row..."Is it true?" Meaning, is it true that the Stars are guilty of one more hideous thing. Notice how none of the vitriol is directed at Grasshopper, or Aztecs, or Berkshire, or even Crusaders (except for the Crusaders 94/95 Navy travel thing). He only attacks who he feels threatened by....and that is always Stars except for his panic for a few days after the Scorps-Breakers announcement.

For those of you who complain and are not btdt, try to actually think for a minute. See if you can actually construct a post that resembles something thoughtful and balanced and not smelling of rank bias from 10 miles away.
      7-1 says you are wrong.

Comment

If you had done nearly as good a job highlighting the philosophies of the Grasshopper, or Aztecs, or Berkshire, or even Crusaders as you did the Stars the discussion probably would have gone quite different. You are the one who has held the Stars out as the answer to everything and put what they do at the center of the debate here. If you had ignored it the discussion would have died out.

Comment

If you had done nearly as good a job highlighting the philosophies of the Grasshopper, or Aztecs, or Berkshire, or even Crusaders as you did the Stars the discussion probably would have gone quite different. You are the one who has held the Stars out as the answer to everything and put what they do at the center of the debate here. If you had ignored it the discussion would have died out.
          LMAO. I control YOUR actions? Actions YOU initiate? I respond to what you start. And I don't know anything about the Stars. I haven't promoted any of their "philosophies." I just know that all things considered they have had a fairly successful history comparatively.

And I have no idea what '7-1' means, but I guess it beats "Zzzzzzzzzz."

Comment

Beachbum, can't you do something about this idiot??? Every single discussion becomes a discussion about OCDMan's obssession with BTDT, ruining any chance the rest of us having a real discussion that could actually provide some insight into youth soccer in this state.

Comment

Working...
            X