X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kozy UST trying to steal 19 teams and 242 players from Dix Hills SC

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kozy’s an entrepreneur now? Hahahahahaha! The word stupid can’t really do you justice now, can it?
    well he is, but just not a good one (fair enough?).

Comment

Kozy’s an entrepreneur now? Hahahahahaha! The word stupid can’t really do you justice now, can it?
      Kozy's Fyre Festival is going to be epic. Just get on the plane man.

Comment

Lol, UST website now lists next weeks camp location as TBD. That's a lot more money he is going to have to hand back.

Comment

Refunds

In all fairness, this has been a bashing on one side which seems unfair and unjust. I've gotten a refund with no issues from Kosi. He gave me his blessing when I said I am going to stay at Dix Hills. He wished me nothing but good luck. I definitely didn't get any pressure of any one us having to leave with him.

Comment

In all fairness, this has been a bashing on one side which seems unfair and unjust. I've gotten a refund with no issues from Kosi. He gave me his blessing when I said I am going to stay at Dix Hills. He wished me nothing but good luck. I definitely didn't get any pressure of any one us having to leave with him.
            He can't pressure you to leave with him anymore because he no longer has any place to leave to since the Surf relationship cratered.

While in the employ of Dix Hills Soccer Club as their Director of Coaching he spent months arranging a mass theft of Dix Hills teams and players. As nice as he is to you or anyone else, that's not only unethical but criminal.

Comment

He can't pressure you to leave with him anymore because he no longer has any place to leave to since the Surf relationship cratered.

While in the employ of Dix Hills Soccer Club as their Director of Coaching he spent months arranging a mass theft of Dix Hills teams and players. As nice as he is to you or anyone else, that's not only unethical but criminal.
              well you can't label him a crook and/or a thief if he returned the money can you? A lot of biased and unfounded hatred. Typical behavior of liberal do-shbags like you.

Comment

well you can't label him a crook and/or a thief if he returned the money can you? A lot of biased and unfounded hatred. Typical behavior of liberal do-shbags like you.
                He is a crook. He stole from his employer.

Comment

Now, now Chris, I know your are used to this type of behavior, but giving the money back to a bank after you stole it is still a crime. And please explain what one's political leanings has to do with calling out reprehensible behavior? Looks like Kozy has his minions doing damage control for him. Too late D-bag!

Comment

Now, now Chris, I know your are used to this type of behavior, but giving the money back to a bank after you stole it is still a crime. And please explain what one's political leanings has to do with calling out reprehensible behavior? Looks like Kozy has his minions doing damage control for him. Too late D-bag!
                    Brilliant response. This Chris is a real
                    Loser!

Comment

He is a crook. He stole from his employer.
                      what did he steal?

Comment

what did he steal?
                        The player base which is inherently valuable to the club. Kozy never actually resigned as DoC. He pulled this stunt while still being employed by DHSC as their DoC. It's black letter law.

Comment

sorry libby dooshbag (Or are you Larry Miller?)
                          Please explain how you equate robbing a bank and kozy offering soccer training services?
                          (one usually involves armed robbery, the other usually involves a verbal or written agreement for kiddie soccer training services).

The political leanings have to do with how liberal dooshbags like your self are so quick to pass personal judgment on bullsh-t things you know nothing about...AS_HOLE.

Comment

sorry libby dooshbag (Or are you Larry Miller?)
                            Please explain how you equate robbing a bank and kozy offering soccer training services?
                            (one usually involves armed robbery, the other usually involves a verbal or written agreement for kiddie soccer training services).

The political leanings have to do with how liberal dooshbags like your self are so quick to pass personal judgment on bullsh-t things you know nothing about...AS_HOLE.
                            Chris, Chrissy, Chris, Why so angry? I know plenty about it. A verbal agreement under false pretenses in exchange for money is called fraud. Which, in some cases, depending on the amount of money, is a felony. Now, I understand that you just barley graduated high school. However, your ignorance is no excuse for attempting to justify illegal actions. I get it, you know this type of stuff intimately and probably concerned that this will shine yet another light on the sump that is youth soccer training on Long Island. All the same, you might want to have that rage issue checked out. It’s no bueno.

Comment

Yeah, and I love how folks try to turn it political - fraud is fraud, he screwed up and didn't think he'd be called out on it. It's pretty simple-

Comment

Chris, Chrissy, Chris, Why so angry? I know plenty about it. A verbal agreement under false pretenses in exchange for money is called fraud. Which, in some cases, depending on the amount of money, is a felony. Now, I understand that you just barley graduated high school. However, your ignorance is no excuse for attempting to justify illegal actions. I get it, you know this type of stuff intimately and probably concerned that this will shine yet another light on the sump that is youth soccer training on Long Island. All the same, you might want to have that rage issue checked out. It’s no bueno.
                                1) i did graduate HS. and I know how to spell barely (its not barley, barley you eat dumb-ss).
                                2) you can't call it fraud after he (kozy) returned the money after he found out he could not provide the service....HE RETURNED THE MONEY!!!!!

So stop being HATEFULL and stop writing your BS, Futile and inconsequential opinions.
                                VOTE FOR TRUMP and Just Be COOL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X