Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FPFC should really stay quiet about college commits/scholarships because every time they try to comment on them it just shows how little knowledge/experience they have with college recruiting.

It is understandable, the vast majority of coaches/DOCs at FPFC have not even been near a college, let-alone have actual, recent, experience in the college recruiting process.

For real. But as FP has stated over and over and over, they are not in the business of developing players and helping them achieve their dreams to play college soccer, they are 100% in it for the money

Comment

Novi Musk is a great businessman. In any business the ceo is always paid more than upper, middle, and lower management. Thier is nothing wrong with that. The most impressive thing Novi musk has done for the upcoming season is to pay the employees salaries for the entire year. We all know, at some point this season covid will shut down youth soccer. The Florida premier staff does not have to worry about getting paid
      How can the coaches can get paid for a whole year when they will not be rendering any services in the event of a COVID shutdown?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2785211]How can the coaches can get paid for a whole year when they will not be rendering any services in the event of a COVID shutdown?[/QUOT

The money is coming from Florida premier surplus funds. The members will receive a full or partial refund depending on when the season end.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2785244]
          How can the coaches can get paid for a whole year when they will not be rendering any services in the event of a COVID shutdown?[/QUOT

The money is coming from Florida premier surplus funds. The members will receive a full or partial refund depending on when the season end.
          Florida Premier must be WAY overcharging their families if they can generate enough surplus funds to pay all their coaches for an entire season that is cancelled. I guess those 7v7 tournaments are very lucrative.

Comment

Dude, we can tell you are the same parent replying to your own thread here. Not sure who at FP hurt you so badly, but you may want therapy. Were you fired as a coach? Was your son/daughter not picked for the top team? Or are you just concerned that your son/daughter won't have bragging rights over his/her peers anymore but still has to wear that ugly uniform?

I've signed one of those coach contracts. They can fire my *ss if the season gets shut down. I wish had had a guaranteed payday but instead they've got me working every da**ed day fixing up the fields, holding meetings, planning sessions and getting ready. We all hope there is a season for FP and for TBU. I can't wait for those games personally. It is good to have a local rival to push each other.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2785460]

Florida Premier must be WAY overcharging their families if they can generate enough surplus funds to pay all their coaches for an entire season that is cancelled. I guess those 7v7 tournaments are very lucrative.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2785479]Dude, we can tell you are the same parent replying to your own thread here. Not sure who at FP hurt you so badly, but you may want therapy. Were you fired as a coach? Was your son/daughter not picked for the top team? Or are you just concerned that your son/daughter won't have bragging rights over his/her peers anymore but still has to wear that ugly uniform?

I've signed one of those coach contracts. They can fire my *ss if the season gets shut down. I wish had had a guaranteed payday but instead they've got me working every da**ed day fixing up the fields, holding meetings, planning sessions and getting ready. We all hope there is a season for FP and for TBU. I can't wait for those games personally. It is good to have a local rival to push each other.

Stop making things up. Florida premier coaches are not fix the fields. You must work for tbu. Florida premier has a dedicated staff for field maintenance.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2785479]Dude, we can tell you are the same parent replying to your own thread here. Not sure who at FP hurt you so badly, but you may want therapy. Were you fired as a coach? Was your son/daughter not picked for the top team? Or are you just concerned that your son/daughter won't have bragging rights over his/her peers anymore but still has to wear that ugly uniform?

Novi, we can tell you are the one posting all the propaganda on here and replying to your own threads. We can tell it's you when you start a sentence with "As a former TBU coach..." or when you criticize TBU's ugly uniforms or when you defend the 7v7 debacle or when you reference "Novi's protocols." And occasionally it's Lubo when it is not Novi.

Comment

I actually know the person who claims to be a former TBU coach on here.... hint, he was not a former TBU Coach nor a coach at premier. But he told me he likes to tweak a guy who was a fellow parent on his son's team. He thinks the TBU copy and paste dad who left TBU for FP, son didn't get playing time, so went back and is on their ECNL team when he wasn't offered and ECNL spot at premier when 5 or 6 kids were told before tryouts they had a spot. I assume that's you. Does saying Novi Musk really make you laugh to yourself every time you type it? Of course he could be wrong about who he is trying to tweak and frankly that's kind of funny too.

Good luck next season. That TBU ECNL team is stacked! :)

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2785567]
                  Dude, we can tell you are the same parent replying to your own thread here. Not sure who at FP hurt you so badly, but you may want therapy. Were you fired as a coach? Was your son/daughter not picked for the top team? Or are you just concerned that your son/daughter won't have bragging rights over his/her peers anymore but still has to wear that ugly uniform?

Novi, we can tell you are the one posting all the propaganda on here and replying to your own threads. We can tell it's you when you start a sentence with "As a former TBU coach..." or when you criticize TBU's ugly uniforms or when you defend the 7v7 debacle or when you reference "Novi's protocols." And occasionally it's Lubo when it is not Novi.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2785567]

In our meeting with the former tbu coaches, all were in agreement that the working environment at tbu was very hostile. The former tbu coaches all stated the hostile environment was one of the reason for their departure from tbu. Another reason was feeling unappreciated. These former coaches were instrumental in tbu becoming the club it was. Yes I did mean, it was. As of now tbu is on a downward spiral. Tbu is running off of fumes. To the tbu members buyer beware.

Comment

AL will fix everything! He knows more about soccer than every other coach and director in Tampa. That's why he is running them all off to hire his out-of-town buddies.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2785603]

In our meeting with the former tbu coaches, all were in agreement that the working environment at tbu was very hostile. The former tbu coaches all stated the hostile environment was one of the reason for their departure from tbu. Another reason was feeling unappreciated. These former coaches were instrumental in tbu becoming the club it was. Yes I did mean, it was. As of now tbu is on a downward spiral. Tbu is running off of fumes. To the tbu members buyer beware.

Comment

I can tell your CEO Novi Musk must of typed up your last Facebook add for the girls whatever you want to call it. I can’t tell if it’s a player showcase or a team placement tourney or a team tourney. That is some foreign language typos for real. FL Premier girls didn’t really get a discount either. So 25 colleges are going to see girls play. Must be the same colleges going to your 7v7 showcase👌

Comment

I can tell your CEO Novi Musk must of typed up your last Facebook add for the girls whatever you want to call it. I can’t tell if it’s a player showcase or a team placement tourney or a team tourney. That is some foreign language typos for real. FL Premier girls didn’t really get a discount either. So 25 colleges are going to see girls play. Must be the same colleges going to your 7v7 showcase👌
                          That's Lubo's masterpiece, you can tell by the typos and it's on the girls side.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2785615]AL will fix everything! He knows more about soccer than every other coach and director in Tampa. That's why he is running them all off to hire his out-of-town buddies.

Say what you want about AL but he is the first leader in Tampa bay soccer in many, many years that was able to actually bring some out-of-town talent into the Bay area. No other club has been able to do that for years. Most recent example, Novi Musk, he didn't bring in any talent from outside the area. He just scooped up the older, washed up coaches from surrounding clubs. That's because his entire sphere of soccer relationships extends about 10-15 miles around Pasco County.

Comment

Florida premier consist of coaches from over 30 countries. Folks that are soccer purest knows, an average international players or coach is better than any ussf or mls coach. These are facts. The current and last coach for the uswnt are from a foriegn country. What is AL claim to fame? Pulusic.... His parents are from a foreign country. His parents had more to do with his development than ussf and al. Tbu members, buyer beware.

Comment

That was kind of racist ..We notice you don’t have many black coaches and black players. Don’t make use send BLM over to starkey to protest.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X