Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not looking very promising for this season.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's been explained to you 1000 times that the problem is that you carry it and you infect others. If you don't care about yourself, fine, but you end up passing unto someone who has a pre-existing condition or is elderly and that's a problem. I suppose you care about absolutely nothing but yourself? Not saying cancel everything - but cooperate with the measures clubs or leagues enact, including most importantly mask wearing.
    no, but it cannot be passed to someone who takes the precautions, not relying on me to help them. Keep your hands clean, wear a mask, don't touch mouth or eyes, what is so hard to understand. You can get the same exposure from an inanimate object, are you going to cancel shopping carts too????? What a dense brained population. always want someone else to do everything for you.

of course follow the rules, but don't cancel everything because you cant keep yourself "safe".

Comment

My daughter plays college soccer and their preseason has been cut down to TWO DAYS! Its crazy but its what they have to work with given the situation. They will start games by the third day. The goal is to get in as many games as possible. I think they see the fall as a worse situation.
      Nashville schools are going virtual. Miami will likely be right behind them.

Comment

Nashville schools are going virtual. Miami will likely be right behind them.
        Miami or Orlando. My bet is one of them shuts down in person schooling until Jan.

Comment

Miami or Orlando. My bet is one of them shuts down in person schooling until Jan.
          but why? what don't you all understand? Aug, Sept, Jan, Feb. its not going away. it will continue to weaken, treatments will get better and already have to a minimal death rate.

not opposed to delays if there is a factual reason where a delay would make a difference, but do we have that? Or just delay to delay? You are all so much forgetting the social and psychological aspects of this staying at home on developing kids. much much more of a threat.

Comment

My oldest plays d1 soccer in another state. they have not approved a return date as of yet. it could be a state by state effort but league play comes into question.
            Some states and schools will require students from hot states to quarantine for two weeks. It would apply to athletes as well. That makes sports travel problematic.

Comment

youth sports will cancel before schools go to remote learning. bet the season is delayed until Jan.

Comment

no, but it cannot be passed to someone who takes the precautions, not relying on me to help them. Keep your hands clean, wear a mask, don't touch mouth or eyes, what is so hard to understand. You can get the same exposure from an inanimate object, are you going to cancel shopping carts too????? What a dense brained population. always want someone else to do everything for you.

of course follow the rules, but don't cancel everything because you cant keep yourself "safe".
                then you and I agree. I guess you must be a p**** libtard as well.

Comment

then you and I agree. I guess you must be a p**** libtard as well.
                  nope, just common sense.

Comment

Some states and schools will require students from hot states to quarantine for two weeks. It would apply to athletes as well. That makes sports travel problematic.
                    Leagues and tournaments will struggle to make sense this season.

Comment

Leagues and tournaments will struggle to make sense this season.
                      no youth athletics this fall. by sept, remote learning. by nov, civil war.

Comment

youth sports will cancel before schools go to remote learning. bet the season is delayed until Jan.
                        Your hoping it is..that will fit your ridiculous liberal agenda then...eathier your kid sucks at soccer or you are just a miserable gloom n doom guy. I think the kid sucks. Now you dont have to be embarrassed when hes benched the whole game.

Comment

mr chop thinks he has all the angles ..you and you're mask talk same guy.
                          That's them the mask gang. I bet these dusche bags wear them driving by themselves too..

Comment

It is weird to think that people who actually want to slow the spread of the virus want soccer cancelled but people who want to pretend it doesn't exist don't. If you'd stop sabotaging things, we could all yell at the refs together.

Your hoping it is..that will fit your ridiculous liberal agenda then...eathier your kid sucks at soccer or you are just a miserable gloom n doom guy. I think the kid sucks. Now you dont have to be embarrassed when hes benched the whole game.

Comment

It is weird to think that people who actually want to slow the spread of the virus want soccer cancelled but people who want to pretend it doesn't exist don't. If you'd stop sabotaging things, we could all yell at the refs together.
                              Soccer will be played 😉 .if the kids can go back to school they can play soccer..but I can load the family up and shop at a full walmart..that's no problem,but we cant play sports..

Comment

Soccer is a heck of a lot safer than sitting in a classroom for hours.
                                Walmart is as well. Wouldn't it be nice if we were actually a country of grown ups who worked together to lower the spread of this thing before school started instead of pretending it doesn't exist? But alas, science is now a question of politics.

Soccer will be played 😉 .if the kids can go back to school they can play soccer..but I can load the family up and shop at a full walmart..that's no problem,but we cant play sports..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X