Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Airborne transmission immediately makes me think about birds. Are they catching the virus on their feathers and transmitting it all over the city/state/country? What kinds of solutions do we have if we need to stop the birds? We simply don't know enough yet to determine if this could be part of the problem.
    We could be in these masks for years to come. Quite simply if everyone just wore the dang mask 24/7, we'd be done in 6-9 months.

Full disclosure: I do take my mask off when I shower. But I use really hot water and Pine Sol the heck outta everything so I would hope I am ok.

Comment

We could be in these masks for years to come. Quite simply if everyone just wore the dang mask 24/7, we'd be done in 6-9 months.

Full disclosure: I do take my mask off when I shower. But I use really hot water and Pine Sol the heck outta everything so I would hope I am ok.
      I wonder if PineSol or Lysol works? Why not have it sprayed over cities? My granddad had a small plane crop duster. So do a lot of farmers. Is that a good idea? Could we start "fumigating" cities with chemical disinfectant? We need some really creative ideas so no dumb ideas right now.

Comment

XF is considering a return to training next week, earlier than they originally told us we'd return...

Comment

BuT KaReN sAiD PeOpLe ArEn'T GeTtInG SiCk fRoM CoViD aNyMoRe

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/a...-than-reported

Comment

I wonder if PineSol or Lysol works? Why not have it sprayed over cities? My granddad had a small plane crop duster. So do a lot of farmers. Is that a good idea? Could we start "fumigating" cities with chemical disinfectant? We need some really creative ideas so no dumb ideas right now.
            If every single resident stayed home and wore a mask 24/7 we wouldn't have to worry about this. A two year sacrifice is nothing compared to losing granny or uncle Dave. Wear the mask.

Comment

BuT KaReN sAiD PeOpLe ArEn'T GeTtInG SiCk fRoM CoViD aNyMoRe

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/a...-than-reported
              I need to speak to the manager of soccer.

Comment

People are too selfish. Most people I talk to are done now. It is a simple ask to get them to lock down for 6 months. But they are only thinking of themselves.

Comment

Send your idea to donjuantrump@whitehouse.gov

Fumigating our country with lysol could only be beneficial.

Comment

If this could end the lock down in a couple years I am all for it. Need to ramp up production and strategic stockpiles of the disinfectants.

Comment

Inslee's moratorium on counties opening up further has been extended to July 28: https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...9-cases-spike/

Does that put an end to Rainier Challenge for the girls? It is scheduled to start on July 31. Of course WP is pretending like the RtP rules don't apply to them anyways so maybe they'll just keep going on lol Coaches not wearing masks, kids not wearing masks or distancing going to and from the fields, parents ignoring distancing and mask rules. Lot of optimists and Trumpanzees off River Road.

Comment

I tried coaching in a mask. Completely ineffective. I coach without one and stay 10 yards away from players now.

Comment

Interesting. Every coach I've seen at Pac is wearing one, at all times. Hasn't stopped them. Also complies with the WYS Return to Play protocols.

Comment

Good thing we aren’t subject to WYS return to play protocols...ECNL recommendations don’t say anything about coaches wearing a mask.

Comment

Good thing we aren’t subject to WYS return to play protocols...ECNL recommendations don’t say anything about coaches wearing a mask.
                              The Washington Safe Start guidelines require teams to comply with published club safety guidelines, and all of the clubs with ECNL teams seem have agreed to the WYS guidelines. Has your club published guidelines suggesting that ECNL coaches and players are less at risk and thus need not abide by the club’s guidelines?

Comment

Simple request for people to shut down? You mean not go to work? Kids not got to school? This is simple?????

The libtards are strong here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X