Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    1 of 20 parents in the club. not hard to figure out who you are.
    One with multiple kids at the club.

Comment

KK was yesterday's news. If you are still there regardless of age, you are not that good.
      Hahaha So irrelevant that you morons keep posting about him.
      Yeah, yeah you wish!

Comment

ukraine women

Brit attraction expert says men should date Russian women

'British women are known as and overweight': Seduction expert who's dated 200 Russian ladies says men needs to look to Eastern Europe to find a beautiful, intelligent wifeRichard La Ruina, 37, From Cambridge says British women not marriage materialDating expert charges more than $500 an hour for advice on their love livesSays British women want men to provide for them but don't offer much in returnHe moved to Russia where he played the field before meeting his wife Katia, 26By Siofra Brennan to find Mailonline

penned: 04:40 se 'vrrle rrtre, 2 August 2017 upgraded: 05:53 s'av'e rrtre, 2 russian woman september 2017

richard La Ruina, 37, From Cambridge has published two bestselling books on seduction and was named 'Britain's number one superstar chat up artist' by a newspaper in 2008.

The dating expert says that British women are incredibly entitled and overweight and firmly advises clients to avoid homegrown ladies and go for Eastern European girls who are more feminine, Well mannered and prettier in his opinion.

this truth is, After recognising that British women were 'not marriage material', Richard chosen Moscow, Russia in 2011 with the sole purpose of finding a girl to work out with. He dated around 200 'good and attractive Russian women' before he met his wife Katia in February 2015.

richard, Who to you're wedding Katia, 26, in december last year, is marked: 'In my top notch and personal opinion, i would recommend that my male clients not date British women. If you are contemplating a woman who is beautiful, wise and has good manners, Then go for an Eastern western european girl.

'Obviously my mother is English and not like this but commonly, I think British women are permitted, plump and less feminine. ukraine girls They want a guy who is successful, fine and chivalrous even though they don't have much to offer in return.

'And they want the man to be a gentleman even though they refuse to fulfill the traditional role of the woman in the household and take care of their looks. English women just think they deserve to get along with a man like that.

browse down for video

rich La Ruina, 37 yrs. old, within Cambridge, the united kingdomt, with his Russian wife Katia, 26, On their affair in December last year

rich, along with wife Katia, Is a British dating coach who is urging English blokes to keep away from their female counterparts, Who he calls 'overweight and allowed,'

Richard with a Russian old girlfriend one of 200 women he dated before meeting his wife

a failure for choice: On realising how many beautiful women come across in Russia, Richard gave himself time to play the park

'They are much more logical, Refined and in command of themselves you won't see them swearing, Getting drunk in a nightclub or going home with someone on the first date like most British girls.

'And without a doubt, Looks and beauty play a huge factor too. Tall and thin girls are the norm in Eastern the european countries.

The dating coach with another cure: He says he wants to spread the word about Russian women to help out his British alternatives

I get all the girls, I get all girls: Richard said he dated hundreds of beautiful Russian girls before he met Katia

The pick up artist said that British women could learn a lot from their Russian competitors

'For me even, Women in Russia are the complete package. You can go to Russia and locate a woman who looks like a supermodel, Has a Masters degree and can play the violin in addition.

'I moved to Moscow for my love life and for a wife. that led to my number one goal. I dated hundreds of beautiful Russian girls until I met Katia.

'When experienced been single, I kept the fact about Eastern European women being better than British women a secret because I was experiencing the company of so many wonderful girls. But now i'm married, I'm happy to spread what it's all about.or,--

Richard says that Brexit could be dire for the love lives of British blokes and believes that English women should change to be more like their Russian furnishings.

in Richard, you will not catch a Russian woman getting drunk in a nightclub or going home with someone on the first date

tall in height, Thin and charming women are the norm in Russia, Whereas British women are overweight and don't attend to themselves, Says rich

Richard talks of: 'I'm always discouraged when it's tough for my beautiful Russian female friends to come to England because of visas and so forth.

RICHARD'S TOP tips for DATING EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN LEARN A FEW NATIVE PHRASES: It will over night endear you to any woman you meet.

TRY your local TINDER: Go to Russia or Eastern Europe for a few weeks and try the neighborhood apps or speed dating events out. Get the feel for the dating scene and socialize with local guys there. Eastern Europeans are often really approachable and will show you their female mates.

divulge YOUR INNER ALPHA MALE: Be important, Manly and comfortable. Eastern European women do not like that wishy washy male who claims to like Sex and the City too, And lets their fiancee walk all over them. They don't find that attractive so with women, You must the strong, Stable and secure man who stands firm when stunted.

Comment

Reading all these posts, it's obvious that KK has done dozens of kids and families dirty. It's evident by the fact that there are no girls teams over the age of 13, that what these people are saying is true. Multiple people shared their accounts of KK's shady behavior. How on earth can you come to the conclusion that these posts are coming from parents whose kids couldn't cut it? And why are you so "proud" to have your kid play for a club with such a muddled history of mistreating loyal players and families?
          I guess the nonsense at KK has been going on for years and years. Is everyone a liar?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I guess the nonsense at KK has been going on for years and years. Is everyone a liar?
            Shut up you stupid, stuttering, creeper!!!

Comment

Shut up you stupid, stuttering, creeper!!!
              Is this CJs husband "Skeletor"

Comment

Is this CJs husband "Skeletor"
                Shut up, stupid, stuttering, creeper!

Comment

Several teams are actually below roster minimums at this point. Lots of kids are going to be asked to play in multiple age groups every weekend.
                  Still true to this day

Comment

Still true to this day
                    Shut up stupid.

Comment

Shut up stupid.
                      Hi Larry's Mole. Or maybe Amanda or Arielle

Comment

Well played.....😂😂...great response...but going to work at KK would be like investing in a VCR / DVD business...No upside only downside.....
                        Funny

Comment

This is Bull**** and you know it! Stop blaming the players when it is Kurt's lies that destroy these teams. Who were the 2001s that jumped ship? I'm pretty sure all those kids ended up at Surf when Kurt went Mia...same with the 2002s! Who were the 2003 kids who jumped ship? I'm pretty sure those kids got dumped on Brentwood and then got pimped out to a horrendous Lisc team and then got left out in the cold when LISC lost DA in that age group. Pretty sure the same scenario played out in the 2004 age group, except those players were lucky enough to be in an age group where Susa really needed strong players-so they didn't have to schlepp to Nassau anymore!
                          Kurt lied, misled and basically stole money from all of these families and you want to blame the kids? Wow, there's a special place in the afterlife for people like you!
                          Kurt being called a scumbag back in 2018 and CJ blaming parents

Comment

To sum up, KK simply can't recruit like they once did and need to rely on partnering with large town clubs to credibly claim to their youth players that there will still be decent teams for them to play on as they get into their mid-teens. Otherwise they are going to lose what little they have left to SUSA, Barca, etc.
                            Exactly. The posts are endless

Comment

To sum up, KK simply can't recruit like they once did and need to rely on partnering with large town clubs to credibly claim to their youth players that there will still be decent teams for them to play on as they get into their mid-teens. Otherwise they are going to lose what little they have left to SUSA, Barca, etc.

Comment

Dreamers! Sicko, Matt Hew.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X