Barca parents only

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I’m sure those Barca girl’s parents left everything up to the team they play their last two years of low level amateur soccer with to get them into school. I suspect those parents have been working the angles for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      They have a college advisor and they played in top showcases and had great success placing kids in their first 2 graduating classes. What does the league matter?
      We were talking about the girls side. How many graduating classes have they had and where did they get recruited on the girls side? Girls side and boys side at Barca seem very very different.

Comment

the Internationals are grabbing many Ivy League spots.
        The Barca girls side had some real gaps. The focus of Barca is to play. Learn the game by playing the game. Let the players grow in their decisions naturally.
        US coaches teach them exactly what to do when and how. The IS teams with better athletes will win at first, but the soccer players will win.
        And as far as not being La Masia...the boys just lost one of their coach, because he is now the La Masia u12 coach...so ya it is very much like La Masia.

Comment

so you are comparing the barca girls program that is only in its 2nd year to what? like susa that has a girls program for 10 years?

It takes years and years to build a program...you are just a hater...susa was just a smegling little private club 10 years ago and they built themselves into a powerhouse club on LI.

you are obviously threatened by barcas foundation and growth, but you don't need to be. Its a big big soccer world out there and alot of room at the top. besides competition is always good for the consumer (you and me).
          SUSA girls program is only good because of Ron and ISA. Otherwise they would still be playing NYCSL D3.

Comment

Hey did anyone hear anything about what they are doing for us when it comes to $$ for the spring season?

Comment

Hey did anyone hear anything about what they are doing for us when it comes to $$ for the spring season?
              Families will be given some credit towards next year- They will be notified individually what that credit is.

Comment

Barca...still here and becoming more and more relevant :)

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                  Barca...still here and becoming more and more relevant :)
                  Nobody knows what you are talking about or why

Comment

How is Barca becoming more relevant? they keep losing players every year so they are not growing, top leagues still will not accept them, and top boy players are all at NYCFC, Gottschee, MetOval and Girls are all at SUSA and East Meadow. So i ask again how are they relevant lol?

Comment

How is Barca becoming more relevant? they keep losing players every year so they are not growing, top leagues still will not accept them, and top boy players are all at NYCFC, Gottschee, MetOval and Girls are all at SUSA and East Meadow. So i ask again how are they relevant lol?
                      You are right that Barca sucks but suggesting that Gottschee and Met Oval in particular have "top" players is a joke. I guess it is accurate only if you mean the best of the mediocre.

Comment

Also wonder what you mean by the "top leagues." ECNL in the northeast is a joke. Even MLS is a joke once you get below the top 2-3 teams in a division. NYCFC and Red Bulls pretty much the only good teams in our area.

Comment

Met Oval 2007 couldn’t even win the fall EDP division. Tie with a 2008 team.

Comment

Met Oval 2007 couldn’t even win the fall EDP division. Tie with a 2008 team.
                            I'm not a part of Met Oval or Barca but if it's Met Oval playing in EDP that would probably be their C team

Comment

I'm not a part of Met Oval or Barca but if it's Met Oval playing in EDP that would probably be their C team
                              True enough, but their MLS Next teams are pretty weak as well.

Comment

It was the team moving to the new league. I have no real understanding of the new league, but if it merit based the other leagues around the world…I think that is a great concept.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X