Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why couldn't HS kids be online and still play soccer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why couldn't HS kids be online and still play soccer?

This might not work for everyone. Younger kids may not have the ability to get the field but I would imagine that most have the capability to get to the town field.

I've seen home schooled kids that participate in high school sports. What's the difference?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This might not work for everyone. Younger kids may not have the ability to get the field but I would imagine that most have the capability to get to the town field.

I've seen home schooled kids that participate in high school sports. What's the difference?
    Money, that's why, and the appearance of safety.

Comment

With all the issues to be addressed for a return to school, sports is an easy one to just take off the table so that time and energy can be spent on more critical areas.

Comment

Do you realize what it will cost school districts to A C T U A L L Y teach online classes? You can forget winter sports too.

Comment

There is no difference and all high school sports should be played as normal. Kids don't seldom get the virus, rarely spread it, and never die from it.

Comment

Money, that's why, and the appearance of safety.
            Money? I guarantee the unions are making sure everyone still gets paid even though they are doing nothing. Busing and refs are a pittance.

Comment

Do you realize what it will cost school districts to A C T U A L L Y teach online classes? You can forget winter sports too.
              BS! It costs nothing to use zoom or google classroom ... give me a break .... you must be a steward.

Comment

With all the issues to be addressed for a return to school, sports is an easy one to just take off the table so that time and energy can be spent on more critical areas.
                Same cowardly response...cancel something to make things easier. Why are you on TS? Do your kids even play soccer?

Comment

This could be one of the stupidest responses I've seen on TS in a while.

I can't believe you are answering your own posts and already trying to cancel winter sports.

You must've been bullied by athletes as a high school student.

Comment

This could be one of the stupidest responses I've seen on TS in a while.

I can't believe you are answering your own posts and already trying to cancel winter sports.

You must've been bullied by athletes as a high school student.
                    This must be one of the dumbest threads on TS. Be an online student, but expect the school to do extracurricular activities in person? What about the kids in debate, theater, robotics club, and other activities; or is the school expected only serve soccer players or other sports? Selfish, dumbass!

Comment

This must be one of the dumbest threads on TS. Be an online student, but expect the school to do extracurricular activities in person? What about the kids in debate, theater, robotics club, and other activities; or is the school expected only serve soccer players or other sports? Selfish, dumbass!
                      Mouth breathing dads are the worst. At least they aren't beating their wives while they post on TS.

Comment

Mouth breathing dads are the worst. At least they aren't beating their wives while they post on TS.
                        I can type with one hand.

Comment

People who post about mouth breathers are easily the worst creatures roaming the planet. Get over your self already. You are nothing special, and never have been.

Comment

Same cowardly response...cancel something to make things easier. Why are you on TS? Do your kids even play soccer?
                            Kid’s a great competitor and she’s doing just fine. She’s also getting a good education on sacrifice for the greater good, managing her personal health and safety, and how to mportant and prioritize time and activities accordingly.

Comment

Kid’s a great competitor and she’s doing just fine. She’s also getting a good education on sacrifice for the greater good, managing her personal health and safety, and how to mportant and prioritize time and activities accordingly.
                              *identify what’s important

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X