Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    lol, some of the posters match this description fairly close. gotta admit, i miss soccer...even the irate, ridiculous parents. may not see if for a long time unfortunately. soccer is in jeopardy to say the least.
    At the way things are going I'm far more worried about school happening than sports.

Comment

State broke another all time record today with over 15,000 cases. Way to go FL! Bravo DeSantis. A population of less than 1/10th or the entire European Union but 5X more cases. Kids in the EU will go back to school (some already are to make up for lost time in the spring, what a concept). Kids in FL won't go back until January.
      Listen, our Gov is now under the world microscope for making brainless decisions and then acting like they were the right decisions when the facts cry differently. Florida will be leveled because of a dim witted political narrative. DeSantis is making our state look stupid.

Comment

At the way things are going I'm far more worried about school happening than sports.
        Soccer is so far down the list of importance. Schools are on the chopping block - forget organized youth activities

Comment

Soccer is definitely over in 2020. Soccer isn’t important. You guys need to realize what is most important. My family’s safety is most important. CDC has to step in and say this isn’t safe for anyone.

Comment

Soccer is definitely over in 2020. Soccer isn’t important. You guys need to realize what is most important. My family’s safety is most important. CDC has to step in and say this isn’t safe for anyone.
            I think they will.

Comment

the biggest scam in the history of the world. Common cold

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2788283]Soccer is definitely over in 2020. Soccer isn’t important. You guys need to realize what is most important. My family’s safety is most important. CDC has to step in and say this isn’t safe for anyone.

Read it

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ight-after-all

Comment

the biggest scam in the history of the world. Common cold
                  130,000 people dead from the common cold in less than 4 months. You're a complete moron.

Comment

School will likely be distance learning for the first semester when school restarts. Anyone playing youth sports will sign a waiver. Soccer is an outside sport and Florida’s weather is hot. This isn’t the same as sitting in a cool classroom that is a confined space. I’m hoping they will at least allow kids to have some normalcy and play sports. Even the CDC has stated that most children won’t get very sick from covid.

Comment

have you seen the school plans for re opening your comment is completley false!!
                      Yes here in hillsboro county is opening full session with masks

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2788338]

Read it

Hey dick weed you said it you don't want to come back to soccer or school..please stop and leave the discussion..its none of your business now. You ****er s never stop..let us who want to go back go back and you all stay home. Cdc will not mention back to school ..dr facui has already said kids need to go to school..if school and disney world can be open so can soccer..god you over bearing parents ruin your kids ..

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ight-after-all

Comment

130,000 people dead from the common cold in less than 4 months. You're a complete moron.
                          Those deaths are not caused by COVID 19, those are just people who died with the virus. No one died because of COVID, they died from something else. Hospitals are saying it’s a COVID death because they will receive more compensation from the state.

Comment

Those deaths are not caused by COVID 19, those are just people who died with the virus. No one died because of COVID, they died from something else. Hospitals are saying it’s a COVID death because they will receive more compensation from the state.

This is so true . I just wish these fear mongers would leave everyone else alone.. they made there point they are not returning to school though its opening and not returning to soccer. That's good more playing ti me for others..what these lefts wing dick s want to do is make it so nobody can return..overbearing parents ..and I will bet my life everyone on here against opening are joe biden supporters..

Comment

China, the left wing media and the Democratic Party were very successful with blowing up our economy, destroying our society and measure by measure taking away our freedoms.
                              Guess China will win the trade war and global dominance
                              The left wing media will get Mao’s picture on every classroom in a few decades.
                              And the Dems just sell out our nation like one of their presidential candidates Bloomberg did with his 20 billion dollar China investments and wanting his news network broadcast there.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2788453]China, the left wing media and the Democratic Party were very successful with blowing up our economy, destroying our society and measure by measure taking away our freedoms.
                                Guess China will win the trade war and global dominance
                                The left wing media will get Mao’s picture on every classroom

The young white liberals are the worst people on earth ..they are the offspring of generations of hippies ..they want to take everything from the ones that have and give to the lazy bums who do nothing ..they are all fake ..and the ones on here are the ones I am describing. They love big government and love to be dictated to ..they can all go suck a big set of black nuts ...blm nuts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X