X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soccer is OVER

No soccer this fall in Florida.
    No, I feel uncomfortable. Our family's safety is more important that soccer for my kids.
    40.00%
    MAGA blah blah blah
    60.00%

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Texas about to shut completely down. Arizona will follow then Florida. No chance a season starts.

Comment

Texas about to shut completely down. Arizona will follow then Florida. No chance a season starts.
      As a coach, I am worried.

Comment

Soccer is going to happen but not until Jan

Comment

Too much chaos right now. Shut down, no shut down, the economy is in the trash. Soccer is a after thought.

Comment

but Trump is gunna punch covid in duh face. were all saved. my boy will be out there kickin dat ball. ill be a-screamin at dat ol' ref too! yee haw! covid is fo fools! bucha sheepers.

Comment

but Trump is gunna punch covid in duh face. were all saved. my boy will be out there kickin dat ball. ill be a-screamin at dat ol' ref too! yee haw! covid is fo fools! bucha sheepers.
              Crawl back in your hole you anti-American liberal POS. Better yet, crawl back to whatever Democrat run sh1t hole you came from.

Comment

Crawl back in your hole you anti-American liberal POS. Better yet, crawl back to whatever Democrat run sh1t hole you came from.
                Dont listen to these libtards..its one guy going around starting shi t on here..if I could get my mitts on him I would choke him out. Soccer is not canceled

Comment

Your condescending your own posts chop..we know it's you mr blm

Comment

You're about as sharp as a bowling ball son.

Comment

Your condescending your own posts chop..we know it's you mr blm
                      trumpy fa g is insecure...

Comment

Trump's total lack of leadership is the reason there will be no soccer in the fall. He ignores science, he ignores the experts. He promoted not wearing a mask. He is a total moron and so are those who support him.

Comment

Trump's total lack of leadership is the reason there will be no soccer in the fall. He ignores science, he ignores the experts. He promoted not wearing a mask. He is a total moron and so are those who support him.
                          Says the dumb fk libtard that's going to vote for a babbling, drooling jackass that hasn't done a thing for anyone in 40 years. You have to be a special kind of moron to support Biden.

Comment

He promoted wearing a mask, he also said it’s a personal choice, which it is.
                            He didn’t cause the virus.
                            He did align/ organize American businesses private and public sector to produce ppe, ventilators, medical supplies, test kits, vaccines etc..
                            He did stop flights from China when everyone called him a racist.
                            He did stop flights from Europe
                            He unleashed the restrictions from the fda to get vaccine research unleashed.
                            He did give each state the assist they needed and asked for
                            He did get the military to coordinate distribution of everything down to qtips.

It’s not Trumps fault

I am not a moron, and he has my full support.

Tell me how a man who has been in government longer than I have been alive, is all of a sudden going to fix things he never fixed before when he can’t even remember what city he is or what day of the week it is.

Comment

Easy. We’re all in this together. Agree that we’re in this mess because we had bad leadership but all of us in the 99% need to work together for the common good. We can do so much better like so many other countries. We’re the USA! I hope we can stop letting our leader divide us for his personal gain. Like General Mattis said, we can do it together without him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X