X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here's the directory for Lourdes

Everyone you need to contact is on this list. Just give them a call and they will straighten out nut job Ramiro

Sister Carmen Fernandez

Sister Maryanne *****

Alexandra Prado

AD Maura Herrholz

http://olla.org/about/directory/
    The entire Lourdes coaching staff is in on this. Ramiro, David, Anthony are all telling Lourdes/ Pinecrest players if they leave Ramiro's Pinecrest team they will be barred from tryouts at Lourdes. Bunch of dirtbags

Comment

JB is a man
      Who is JB?

Comment

No dog in this fight. We had something similar happen in Tampa a few years ago at Plant and they fired the coach involved. These club coaches think they own these kids if they play for both their HS & club teams. It's a shame that a kid can't play wherever she wants without politics getting pulled into it.

Comment

Who is JB?
          JB is Jose B who is in this battle for the rest of us.

Comment

JB is Jose B who is in this battle for the rest of us.
            JB , Help me Howard at WSVN 7 would love to hear from you. Let's bury this Ramiro *******!

helpmehoward@wsvn.com

Comment

Wake up people, Ramiro has done this for years. He’s just desperate because no one wants to play at Pinecrest. He’s offered my daughters entire team to play up on DPL. Rumor is there is recording of him pressuring a family to join Pinecrest or suffer at Lourdes.

Comment

Wake up people, Ramiro has done this for years. He’s just desperate because no one wants to play at Pinecrest. He’s offered my daughters entire team to play up on DPL. Rumor is there is recording of him pressuring a family to join Pinecrest or suffer at Lourdes.
                I can see that 100% being true. Pinecrest joined DPL and low they realized that whatever JS said is all lies. People won’t join so he’s resourcing to anything!!

Comment

The Lourdes/Pinecrest parents have had enough. A protest is being planned for Wednesday evening in front of the school. SFla Media being invited as well as local sports talk radio, ESPN , CNN & Fox News. Ramiro is wrong and his bullying stops now!

Comment

Ramiro up to his old tricks again .....

Maybe Ramiro needs a refresher course in the standards of ethical conduct he agreed to when he was hired by Lourdes.

https://www.ololjaguars.org/Catholic...ical+Standards
                    Isnt Lourdes being investigated because he used a player that wasn’t allowed to play I. State finals last year. Talk is he used a Academy player and got caught. It got washed out due to covid but he has issues and honestly isn’t a good leader or doc for club. Things are falling apart for a reason. Parents should not be pressured to play for a club due to a school. Unacceptable.

Comment

Good luck driving to Broward for a THIRD team lol people keep drinking the kool-aid at SunPrime. You are all money cash cows to them so they can pay their big salaries lol and let’s be real your daughter isn’t going to play in college.... she’s probably going to go to FSU, UF, UCF to get white girl wasted. Don’t know this guy Ramiro personally but he’s won 2 state titles. Seems like these over privileged families are the issue not the coach or the club. How many Lourdes girls actual play in college?
                      Will said Ramiro. doesn’t know Ramiro but he has won 2 titles. Blablabla
                      You are a struggling as a coach / Doc And you know it.

You are failing in the club side because you have to develop players and Be a leader which you haven’t. Lourdes has top talent every year. A basket ball coach can win with the talent you have . Now you are trying to use High School soccer as leverage for the sinking ship that is the Pinecrest Girls side. Nice.

I am sorry but this is Conflict of interest.

Comment

Lol!, yeah all the news sources and the rest of the world gives a crap about some privileged Pincrest/ Lourdes brat not making the girls soccer team. Laughable.

Comment

You are failing in the club side because you have to develop players and Be a leader which you haven’t. Lourdes has top talent every year. A basket ball coach can win with the talent you have . Now you are trying to use High School soccer as leverage for the sinking ship that is the Pinecrest Girls side. Nice.

The only truthful thing you said was that you were sorry. I’m sorry your kid decided to quit freshman year.

Comment

Don’t blame the puppet

Comment

JB is raging against the machine!

Ramiro is a douche. Can't wait for the protest at the school

Comment

Also heard Ramiro is being accused of racial bias. Doesn’t have many black girls on his team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X