Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramiro at Lourdes Academy

My family has chosen to move on from Pinecrest after 4 years, we felt it was time. Ramiro from Pinecrest and my daughters coach at Lourdes just called and told us if I don’t bring my daughter back to Pinecrest she will not play at the school. Has he used this pressure job on anyone else? If so he needs to be removed from Lourdes immediately!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My family has chosen to move on from Pinecrest after 4 years, we felt it was time. Ramiro from Pinecrest and my daughters coach at Lourdes just called and told us if I don’t bring my daughter back to Pinecrest she will not play at the school. Has he used this pressure job on anyone else? If so he needs to be removed from Lourdes immediately!
    Just spit balling here but maybe address this with the school.

Comment

Ramiro is a scumbag! He tried this before and was reprimanded for this behavior.

If he's doing this again you must contact the archdioises of Miami or call Pastor Kenneth Schwanger at Lourdes and he'll deal with Ramiro again.

Comment

Msgr. Pastor Kenneth Schwanger

School # 305.386.8446

Comment

Ramiro is a scumbag! He tried this before and was reprimanded for this behavior.

If he's doing this again you must contact the archdioises of Miami or call Pastor Kenneth Schwanger at Lourdes and he'll deal with Ramiro again.
          I lost it with him on the phone. My family has had 3 daughters at Lourdes and I will not condone his behavior. Threatening us to stay at Pinecrest is ludicrous

Comment

Even if your allegations are true, by posting here you make it impossible to believe it.
            If what you are saying is true, you should go and address it with the school directly without
            involving any other parents.

Comment

Ramiro up to his old tricks again .....

Maybe Ramiro needs a refresher course in the standards of ethical conduct he agreed to when he was hired by Lourdes.

https://www.ololjaguars.org/Catholic...ical+Standards

Comment

Sweetie you aren’t alone. It’s Ramiro being Ramiro, he’s done this for years and should be removed from Lourdes. He used the school angle with a few weeks ago. We chose to leave and call his bluff.

Comment

Even if your allegations are true, by posting here you make it impossible to believe it.
                  If what you are saying is true, you should go and address it with the school directly without
                  involving any other parents.
                  No allegations, he called twice last night and this morning. I called the school and got no answer and sent an email. This is an abuse of power. I was just curious to see if he’s done this to anyone else.

Comment

Probably should call the principal rather than TS. That is pretty crappy of him to do that to your daughter.

Sweetie you aren’t alone. It’s Ramiro being Ramiro, he’s done this for years and should be removed from Lourdes. He used the school angle with a few weeks ago. We chose to leave and call his bluff.

Comment

Isn't this the team that just won the state championship? Perhaps the issue is that your child is not good enough. But sure lets all blame the coach instead.

Comment

Isn't this the team that just won the state championship? Perhaps the issue is that your child is not good enough. But sure lets all blame the coach instead.
                        The person starting this post refers to use school team as a way to force
                        players to stay in the club.

Comment

I lost it with him on the phone. My family has had 3 daughters at Lourdes and I will not condone his behavior. Threatening us to stay at Pinecrest is ludicrous
                          Kind of gives an idea of who this is

Comment

Good luck driving to Broward for a THIRD team lol people keep drinking the kool-aid at SunPrime. You are all money cash cows to them so they can pay their big salaries lol and let’s be real your daughter isn’t going to play in college.... she’s probably going to go to FSU, UF, UCF to get white girl wasted. Don’t know this guy Ramiro personally but he’s won 2 state titles. Seems like these over privileged families are the issue not the coach or the club. How many Lourdes girls actual play in college?

Comment

Good luck driving to Broward for a THIRD team lol people keep drinking the kool-aid at SunPrime. You are all money cash cows to them so they can pay their big salaries lol and let’s be real your daughter isn’t going to play in college.... she’s probably going to go to FSU, UF, UCF to get white girl wasted. Don’t know this guy Ramiro personally but he’s won 2 state titles. Seems like these over privileged families are the issue not the coach or the club. How many Lourdes girls actual play in college?
                              Both school and club cater to over privileged families

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X