Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    CrossFit? That’s so 2019. The world found out CrossFit is a racist organization in 2020.
    "racist organization"

Just go away.

Comment

Flip flop as in move spring sports to fall and fall sports to spring? That makes no sense, then spring athletes would miss two seasons.
      Girls lacrosse is a moderate risk in MA. Baseball and softball as well can be permitted to play games earlier than soccer or football. Flipping the seasons may at least give an option for teams to play if at all. Spring was cancelled so highly likely they won’t consider the switch and they will just cancel fall but was just a thought.

Comment

Nobody needs to "police" anybody and nobody needs to wear a mask outside. The fact that this awful disease is making people crazy is almost worse than the old people dying.
        Not saying that I agree with it...or that we should 'police' it. But I think that limiting spectators, requiring masks, etc could help get the season started.

I am willing to wear a mask on the sideline or watch it online if it gets the season started.

Comment

You’ll see the official announcement next week.
          July 21.

Comment

"racist organization"

Just go away.
            Greg Glassman, CrossFit's CEO and founder, told gym owners on a private Zoom call, “We're not mourning for George Floyd — I don't think me or any of my staff are,” according to a full recording of the meeting obtained by BuzzFeed News.

“Can you tell me why I should mourn for him? Other than that it’s the white thing to do — other than that, give me another reason,” he asked a Minneapolis gym owner who had questioned why the brand hadn’t posted a statement about the protests across the country after the death of George Floyd.

Business people need to learn to shut the phuk up

Comment

Greg Glassman, CrossFit's CEO and founder, told gym owners on a private Zoom call, “We're not mourning for George Floyd — I don't think me or any of my staff are,” according to a full recording of the meeting obtained by BuzzFeed News.

“Can you tell me why I should mourn for him? Other than that it’s the white thing to do — other than that, give me another reason,” he asked a Minneapolis gym owner who had questioned why the brand hadn’t posted a statement about the protests across the country after the death of George Floyd.

Whereas you set took time out of your day to mourn a random criminal from a state 2,000 miles away? He may be an ******* but he gets points for honesty.

Comment

"racist organization"

Just go away.
                I saw CrossFit hardo over the hill athletes dragging huge wooden crosses across a field today.

Comment

Not saying that I agree with it...or that we should 'police' it. But I think that limiting spectators, requiring masks, etc could help get the season started.

I am willing to wear a mask on the sideline or watch it online if it gets the season started.
                  The great Governor Baker, woke up feeling very nervous today. That is what real men do in this situation. First meeting is with the karens today....lets be cautious, no need to take any risks.

Comment

The great Governor Baker, woke up feeling very nervous today. That is what real men do in this situation. First meeting is with the karens today....lets be cautious, no need to take any risks.
                    #KeyboardHardo

Comment

Because he did not want to join the woke posters?? Please. He does not nor does anybody NEED to make a statement. You wish to say something or you don't...completely your right.
                      It is bullship that people want to bully some into statements.

Comment

Because he did not want to join the woke posters?? Please. He does not nor does anybody NEED to make a statement. You wish to say something or you don't...completely your right.
                        #CrossFitKlansman

Comment

He said it on a conference call to other gym owners/managers probably some of whom were black. Certainly many customers are. If he had simply said "I don't want the company to get involved with politics"
                          no one would have blinked.

Comment

Go Away with your CrossFit BS. This is a soccer forum. FFS!!!!

Comment

^^^I believe this is the most accurate statement. No need for the back and forth. I have heard a rumor that fall sports are going to be cancelled but it is three times removed from someone that might actually know...so it's baseless.

Let's wait and see if there is a surge of cases around the 18th (two weeks after the fourth of July). If not then hopefully MA can progress to a phase that allows for 'high risk' sports to play.

The bigger issue is that MA considers soccer high risk. The poster was spot on that said you put bench players in the bleachers, wear mask on sidelines, no handshakes after, limit one spectator per player (or zero spectators if you can broadcast it over the internet). The biggest issue is what the major league sports are experiencing...what happens when a player or two gets it...do you take that player out of the lineup, shut down the next two weeks of games for that team, etc?
                              Just trying to figure out why people think HS soccer is cancelled. Is it based on the Forekicks guy starting a change.org petition with fake info? The state classifications were unexpected but the phase 3 step 1 are less restrictive allowing for groups of 25. I get no contact but it’s early July and our AD is proceeding as of soccer will happen. A few things discussed have been no preseason camp, delaying tryouts a week. School starting after Labor Day, etc.

Comment

Just trying to figure out why people think HS soccer is cancelled. Is it based on the Forekicks guy starting a change.org petition with fake info? The state classifications were unexpected but the phase 3 step 1 are less restrictive allowing for groups of 25. I get no contact but it’s early July and our AD is proceeding as of soccer will happen. A few things discussed have been no preseason camp, delaying tryouts a week. School starting after Labor Day, etc.
                                A voice of reason.. hearing same thing from our AD

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X