Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are. I'm looking at the schedule right now. New Atlanta team allowed into SE division, Atlanta United Fútbol Academy.

...my son.
    fantastic, post it.

Comment

All this talk about schedules being out, and no links. The websites only show the 2019-2020 season. Fake news.

Comment

All this talk about schedules being out, and no links. The websites only show the 2019-2020 season. Fake news.
        Of course its not out. Poster knows nothing of the ECNL.

Comment

You are a bunch of liars. Rosters haven’t get released so you have no schedule simply because you have no team. if you are assuming that your ECNL spot it’s guarantee, remember those Weston girls training with you right now, they are your new ECNL players.

Comment

Not worried or stressed, I simply don't feel like doing charity work for any club, if the club delivers the service I'll pay. otherwise this will end like last season in which they pocketed 3 months worth of training, what will stop this crooks from doing the same this time around? I know more than one that regrets paying early. I'll spend my money as I see fit, being $20 or $20000. Good luck
            Well, try not to stop in here at TS and bitch and moan about how the clubs have all gone bankrupt so you could save your nickels.

Comment

schedules are out. august 15th in Atlanta. probably will cancel. but hey are out. and for those who say "rosters" are not out,, are obviously parents whose kid didnt make that roster. we got our call probably 3 weeks ago after tryouts and have been already practicing ....haters keep hating.

Comment

Schedules actually have been released to the clubs, we have ours. They just arent on the ECNL website yet. That is only because they are subject to change due to the virus.

Comment

you can get a "shut up and stop making stuff up". ECNL schedules are not out and they would never send a team schedule out before posting on their website. Its a professional organization not the rec league you might be accustom to.
                  Response made me laugh...our fall schedule is loaded onto our team app. ECNL site doesn’t have rosters or schedules loaded yet probably bc it is an admin nightmare and may be finishing things up for some regions. Not sure why you are bothered by it or so angry with life. 😋

Comment

You are a bunch of liars. Rosters haven’t get released so you have no schedule simply because you have no team. if you are assuming that your ECNL spot it’s guarantee, remember those Weston girls training with you right now, they are your new ECNL players.
                    Spicy.

What age group will Weston players be displacing Primers down to 2nd team?

Comment

Spicy.

What age group will Weston players be displacing Primers down to 2nd team?
                      None. You have a short memory. Sunrise kept Weston DA alive by loaning them players.

Comment

None. You have a short memory. Sunrise kept Weston DA alive by loaning them players.
                        Yea. I remember a couple years ago.. I also remember several highly touted Sunrise players playing in a few DA games and not doing squat.

Forwards couldn't score.
                        Mid fielders couldn’t combine to attack.
                        Defenders couldn’t play out of the back and possess.
                        Over rated when not playing scrubs.

Comment

Or Weston/stung could be like FKK and have 27 players on 02/03 roster! That club isn’t going bankrupt! And still not practicing - cha-Ching cha-Ching!

Comment

Or Weston/stung could be like FKK and have 27 players on 02/03 roster! That club isn’t going bankrupt! And still not practicing - cha-Ching cha-Ching!
                            27 between the 18/19 and the composite team? That’s not too bad.

27 on just the 18/19 team is a recipe for upset players / parents.

Comment

27 between the 18/19 and the composite team? That’s not too bad.

27 on just the 18/19 team is a recipe for upset players / parents.
                              Our daughter was on an ECNl team last year at that stage with a roster of 24. IT actually turned out to be a blessing.

Most of the girls were already committed and looking forward to jumping to the college level - stay healthy, go to that last Prom and skip a travel weekend, official visits, give un-committed girls more playing time, etc. It worked out better than you would think.

Probably the only disgruntled were the handful of parents who wanted to savor every last minute of watching their kid play club.

Comment

Our daughter was on an ECNl team last year at that stage with a roster of 24. IT actually turned out to be a blessing.

Most of the girls were already committed and looking forward to jumping to the college level - stay healthy, go to that last Prom and skip a travel weekend, official visits, give un-committed girls more playing time, etc. It worked out better than you would think.

Probably the only disgruntled were the handful of parents who wanted to savor every last minute of watching their kid play club.
                                And you didn't even mention the injury aspect. You can expect a few girls to carry some sort of injury throughout the season also.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X