Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Still a pretty new club but they are heading in the right direction. My son played 2 seasons before he aged out. We were very happy at GGS. Liked the coach and Marcos and Marconi are top notch guys.
    My son played for a coach who told us he played professionally at one of the top teams in major competitions back in Brazil. We told our Brazilian friends who coincidentally are fans of this team and know several staff members from this club and asked about him. They had never heard of him.

Comment

Ideasports is the much better option.
      I am not saying IdeaSports is bad but they definitely do not have better coaching. I know most of the coaches at IdeaSports and they are not awful but definitely not in the top 5 in our area when it comes to coaching and training compared to other clubs.

Comment

My son played for a coach who told us he played professionally at one of the top teams in major competitions back in Brazil. We told our Brazilian friends who coincidentally are fans of this team and know several staff members from this club and asked about him. They had never heard of him.
        I know exactly who you are talking about. He is full of himself and lies to parents about his playing experience in order to boast his resume. He has is a LIAR! And he also has ZERO coaching credentials and licenses. He was at Ideasports for a short time. Once they found out he was full of Sh*t, he was let go.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2785422]
          Yelling at refs/crazy parents come on that's every team every club. late tackles ok well you where their . think you came up against some tough kids/team they work under pressure at practice and probably do Futsal, some finesse teams/parents usually call it dirty its not. sounds like some great coaches tho .[/

You need to go back to GRAMMAR school coach!

shut up sh;it head.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2785783]

shut up sh;it head.
            Typical GGS. Go back to school.

Comment

^ Ok miss spell check sounds like you're kid was cut ha ha loser .^

Comment

^ Ok miss spell check sounds like you're kid was cut ha ha loser .^
                It’s YOUR not you’re DUMMY!!

Comment

I know you. your kid didn't even make the team ha ha
                  went't away mad yelling at your kid everyone was laughing at you, poor kid you liberals never stop. What club and team did your kid make ? or did you send him back to rec. sorry for the kid parents is a loser , speeding all your time on ts. as miss spell check.

Comment

I know you. your kid didn't even make the team ha ha
                    went't away mad yelling at your kid everyone was laughing at you, poor kid you liberals never stop. What club and team did your kid make ? or did you send him back to rec. sorry for the kid parents is a loser , speeding all your time on ts. as miss spell check.
                    Looks like you are SPEEDING (lol) to much time on ts too.

Comment

^ You have nothing to say just go around on all the threads spell checking hah.
                      Liberal Cu-t Now fill in the missing, Miss spell check.

Comment

^ You have nothing to say just go around on all the threads spell checking hah.
                        Liberal Cu-t Now fill in the missing, Miss spell check.
                        Why are you so angry?! Is it because you are at a recreational club with a liar and cheater (on and off the field) as a coach??

Comment

Why are you so angry?! Is it because you are at a recreational club with a liar and cheater (on and off the field) as a coach??

Great coach who will do anything to help others in need..

Comment

Great coach who will do anything to help others in need..
                            As long as it involves $ or a soccer mom.

Comment

As long as it involves $ or a soccer mom.
                              What he didn't come back for another round. Ok got it now

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X