Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't understand why Massachusetts doesn't set its various phases and steps by county, similar to New York and many other states. If certain counties meet various goals, then they should be allowed to advance to the next phase and/or step. Why group the entire step in the same phase/step?
    New York City has more people than Massachusetts. New York State has almost 3x the population of Massachusetts. You're talking apples to tennis rackets.

Comment

I don't understand why Massachusetts doesn't set its various phases and steps by county, similar to New York and many other states. If certain counties meet various goals, then they should be allowed to advance to the next phase and/or step. Why group the entire step in the same phase/step?
      No, they should not!! I can drive to another county that has higher numbers of cases pretty easily. You standing around those parents and your kid playing versus those kids.... see where I am headed..... But I suspect you have your own ideas or you would not have asked the question. Look at Coney Island this weekend, Wisconsin and MO.... people are making this worse by refusing to do simple things. The virus is not going anywhere and we know very little about it after 7 months. Strap in people this is gonna be some ride. Believe who you want and point the finger at whoever you want but we need basic leadership and it’s missing. Not enough PPE, testing, drugs that work or a real plan. CDC is being muzzled so like minor people fill in the gaps (like sex education).

Comment

Glad there’s people to tell me how to live and what I can and cannot do.Pathetic.
        Because your choices when it comes to Covid impact others. We're fine with you getting Covid as long as you live in a cave until you're better or dead.

Comment

Bummer MA soccer will be bad this year! RI might actually dominate the Northeast at this rate! RI is up and running playing soccer scrimmages in every club and town. MASS soccer will be struggling in the fall.

Comment

So no games until phase 3 part 2????

Still just social distanced practices?

What does this mean for August tournaments?

Anyone else surprised by this? Field hockey is listed as moderate and it’s just as much contact as soccer.

Comment

Glad there’s people to tell me how to live and what I can and cannot do.Pathetic.
              Democrats love to give you rules for everything. They want to micro manage your life because they don’t trust you. That simple. You are not free.

Comment

Does anyone know what triggers going to Level 2 in the High Risk Sports category?

Comment

So no games until phase 3 part 2????

Still just social distanced practices?

What does this mean for August tournaments?

Anyone else surprised by this? Field hockey is listed as moderate and it’s just as much contact as soccer.
                  Agree and cross country is the same. Watched my middle schooler run cross country and there was a lot running in close packs for long periods of time.

Comment

Does anyone know what triggers going to Level 2 in the High Risk Sports category?
                    No, but FL, TX, AZ, & CA get a say.
                    That is straight from governor.

Comment

If high school students end up sticking with remote learning for the fall you can be certain we don’t transition out of Phase 3.1.

Comment

Can a Ma Team go down and scrimmage a RI Club? Asking for a friend. Thanks

Comment

You want to know what triggers going going to level 2 for high risk sports?
                          Coaches, parents and players who are fed up with the governor telling them they can't run a 1v1 at practice, even though these two kids who would be involved in the 1v1 have been having sleepovers for a month, go for ice cream together every other day and had a pool party with 15 friends over the weekend... or is the governor going to punish the kids for that too?

Comment

Can a Ma Team go down and scrimmage a RI Club? Asking for a friend. Thanks
                            No, not currently... look at the RI guideline, they can scrimmage... but no teams from out of state yet.

Comment

You want to know what triggers going going to level 2 for high risk sports?
                              Coaches, parents and players who are fed up with the governor telling them they can't run a 1v1 at practice, even though these two kids who would be involved in the 1v1 have been having sleepovers for a month, go for ice cream together every other day and had a pool party with 15 friends over the weekend... or is the governor going to punish the kids for that too?
                              This. Time to tell Faker to shove it, MYS to take a long walk off a short pier and Covid Karens to STFU and grt back to it.

Comment

Why is filed hockey moderate risk?!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X