Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rise of an American Goalkeeper to worldwide dominance Liverpool fc cf theunderdog

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dad was furious Sunday at the scrimmage, he had to be walked away from the field. They were playing an inter team scrimmage, 7v7 and the other team had 6 goals in the first 7 or 8 minutes before the coach had to stop the scrimmage and calm everything down. It was a sh@tshow lol

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The dad was furious Sunday at the scrimmage, he had to be walked away from the field. They were playing an inter team scrimmage, 7v7 and the other team had 6 goals in the first 7 or 8 minutes before the coach had to stop the scrimmage and calm everything down. It was a sh@tshow lol
      would be awesome if true

Comment

How far would you drive to see a young messi, ronaldo or Michael Jordan. You will hate yourself later if you dont see him this year....
        The coaches are already bringing another goalie in. Your kid is their planned backup.

Comment

It was not my sons fault his defenders suck....

Comment

It was not my sons fault his defenders suck....
            Honestly they really do.

And it really highlights how bad that orange highway barrel of yours is.

Comment

Honestly they really do.

And it really highlights how bad that orange highway barrel of yours is.
              I dare you to say anything about my dear son to my face. He is my pride and joy.... I will chop you in half with my words and then pulverize you with my fist

Comment

I dare you to say anything about my dear son to my face. He is my pride and joy.... I will chop you in half with my words and then pulverize you with my fist
                https://giphy.com/gifs/june-guJZ84aiImq5i

Dis yo Kid?

Comment

I am told Liverpool is looking to take him across the pond. He is truly proving him as the best goalie in Florida at any age.

Comment

I am told Liverpool is looking to take him across the pond. He is truly proving him as the best goalie in Florida at any age.
                    We are super happy to have him and the family at our club. It has been a joy to work with him.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Haha

This has Rick Zee written all over it.

Comment

Any updates?
                          no **** the kid you call orange barrell has become a hell of a goalie. We will be recommending him to various DA programs very soon.

Comment

What team is he on and what league

Comment

no **** the kid you call orange barrell has become a hell of a goalie. We will be recommending him to various DA programs very soon.
                              Seeing as how DA is now defunct orange barrel should fit in perfectly. Put him in front of the doors to the shuttered programs that didnt make the MLS cut so everyone knows!!

Comment

Seeing as how DA is now defunct orange barrel should fit in perfectly. Put him in front of the doors to the shuttered programs that didnt make the MLS cut so everyone knows!!
                                Copnservative snowflakes gonna get all bent out of shape for me using the old term. He will soon be recommended by Liverpool to join MLS teams. He also has a shot at going overseas to study under Liverpool!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X