Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinecrest DPL or Sunrise Prime FC Miami

Honest debate on what will be the better option for a 2004 girl for upcoming season

Wherever she will play most and get better training. who cares what team it is.

Comment

Pinecrest DPL unless you are ok with you or your daughter driving up to West Pines to play on a competitive team not playing SFUYSA like the one out of Tropical Park

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Honest debate on what will be the better option for a 2004 girl for upcoming season
        Wait for prime’s leagues announcement and for Pinecrest to
        have a full 2004 team.
        In other words just wait

Comment

Wait for prime’s leagues announcement and for Pinecrest to
          have a full 2004 team.
          In other words just wait
          Go with the better coach and that would be at Pinecrest

Comment

i think we all know that Prime Dade will not have any ECNL teams, only SFUYSA, maybe FSPL. Even if they wanted to, they don't have the team quality measured yet to determine this, this year.

Comment

Pinecrest DPL unless you are ok with you or your daughter driving up to West Pines to play on a competitive team not playing SFUYSA like the one out of Tropical Park
              It seems like you were not in dpl last season, while UsSoccer was still running the GDA, they called it #patwaytoDA or something ridiculous like that, it was terribly bad as in no showcases, they did lead us to think that a DPL showcase in Dallas was this big thing, not a single coach showed up we ended having to play down the rest of the season with local clubs and kick ball some weekends. That is worse than SFYSA. Expensive and every single thing they promised in writing was a lie. It was so bad that they cancelled the pre-planned trip to Jefferson Cup just for Jerome to join DPL games in CALIFORNIA! yes that’s right, across the country. It was so pathetic that when they announce the cancellation of such stupid trip across the country, parents were celebrating. Then the GDA folded, no more first pick on NT opportunities or college commitments for that matter so DPL became #pathwayto?? But they outdid themselves and created an experimental league called GAL swearing that ALL of former GDA clubs were going to join...but guess what from the 2019 best 100 soccer clubs only a handful of clubs join Gal. The rest were wiser and ran to ECNL, go ahead look at club members of each one. Weston decided to charge the ridiculous $2300 plus make buying $300-$400 uniforms mandatory All this in the midst of financial struggles of many families. They lost players, of course. Jerome is on the phone begging players to come and tryout, but registration is the lowest ever, we all know Jerome reputation, nobody wants to play for a bully.
              So DPL best players left, and the rosters are worse than mediocre. Don’t believe me, ask anyone that went to their first training Monday. Vista Park was empty, the handful of naive parents that paid and registered are wandering how to get their money back

If you have a 2004 player, ask this question “what showcases are planned for the season” they will avoid the question and will try to sell you the DPL dream. RUN! Save yourself grief and money Go to RUSH, PRIME south region, Miami Springs, Sunrise Sting. Anywheree just don’t join DPL. Or even better, join the next Weston DPL practice it will be obvious. Is that bad!

Comment

Go with the better coach and that would be at Pinecrest
                I may be confused.you said the best 04 coach is at Pinecrest? I believe somebody told me it was DF? Or if I misunderstood, who then is the 04 coach? And do they have enough kids for an 04 team? I understand best Pinecrest players are at Prime

Comment

i think we all know that Prime Dade will not have any ECNL teams, only SFUYSA, maybe FSPL. Even if they wanted to, they don't have the team quality measured yet to determine this, this year.
                  And DPL does? They barely have a team! Call to join a training session then come back here and tell us what you think

Comment

I may be confused.you said the best 04 coach is at Pinecrest? I believe somebody told me it was DF? Or if I misunderstood, who then is the 04 coach? And do they have enough kids for an 04 team? I understand best Pinecrest players are at Prime
                    yes DF is a fantastic coach

Comment

Go to sunrise. Pinecrest is a dead end with weak program
                      DF has never Coached a girls Team this age and sunprime has a history in placing kids in college and Playing quality soccer. DF has never placed one athlete in college . Pinecrest doesn’t have the better coaches and much less leadership or ability to place players in college.

2004 parents already had DF as coach which is one major reason most are leaving . Not good. The DOC made another mistake by placing his personal friend without thinking about the soccer / team dynamic part of it and how parents feel. Run will you still can. The team will be weak this year as most of their better 2004 players have already committed to prime.

Good luck

Comment

Nothing that has the letters DPL next to the name is good. DF is a great guy but he coached the 04 team unsuccessfully a few years ago, not his fault entirely, he has coach for years but that 04 team was made of the worst kids you could ever encounter. Being my kids younger I hear stories that will chill your blood.
                        Our best 04 players are already in Sunrise Prime. The not so good players are trying to get into Gal at weston, but I can’t recommend that either because, once they pay they’ll be bump down to DPL or float in between the two.
                        Go to Sunrise, Prime south region is not a bad option either.

Comment

Nothing that has the letters DPL next to the name is good. DF is a great guy but he coached the 04 team unsuccessfully a few years ago, not his fault entirely, he has coach for years but that 04 team was made of the worst kids you could ever encounter. Being my kids younger I hear stories that will chill your blood.
                          Our best 04 players are already in Sunrise Prime. The not so good players are trying to get into Gal at weston, but I can’t recommend that either because, once they pay they’ll be bump down to DPL or float in between the two.
                          Go to Sunrise, Prime south region is not a bad option either.
                          As a parent of one of the players on the 04 Prime team I can assure you that no Pinecrest players are already at Sunrise prime. They will be part of the tryout this weekend and will at best be offered a spot on our regional or C team. Please stop spreading fake news.
                          Those players are not good enough to make the ECNL team. I suggest they stay right were they are.

Comment

As a parent of one of the players on the 04 Prime team I can assure you that no Pinecrest players are already at Sunrise prime. They will be part of the tryout this weekend and will at best be offered a spot on our regional or C team. Please stop spreading fake news.
                            Those players are not good enough to make the ECNL team. I suggest they stay right were they are.
                            If the girls are not good enough for ex like and gal does pinecrest carry some of that blame
                            Due to lack of player development ? Why promote GAL or DA or DPL ? The girls are in HS . Is the expectation To sit around and wait for them to figure it out ? Pinecrest has not graduated a college player in years That went to college. All players who have wanted next level or college chance left to broward.

Now the DPL which is like C team soccer at u17
                            And DF as coach which honestly some parents don’t like and what do you have? Zero

The better players are gone ( believe that ) and some have quit but that doesn’t make them the best destination. Unless you want to play Rec soccer I truly believe that the better players should consider sun prime Miami or broward. While most can’t make ecnl or GAL they deserve the opportunity to develop . Compete and a fresh start somewhere else that truly gives them that chance. Sorry but if your Player is seriously considering pinecrest at this stage in her playing career than you really aren’t about development. Next level or college placement.

Comment

If the girls are not good enough for ex like and gal does pinecrest carry some of that blame
                              Due to lack of player development ? Why promote GAL or DA or DPL ? The girls are in HS . Is the expectation To sit around and wait for them to figure it out ? Pinecrest has not graduated a college player in years That went to college. All players who have wanted next level or college chance left to broward.

Now the DPL which is like C team soccer at u17
                              And DF as coach which honestly some parents don’t like and what do you have? Zero

The better players are gone ( believe that ) and some have quit but that doesn’t make them the best destination. Unless you want to play Rec soccer I truly believe that the better players should consider sun prime Miami or broward. While most can’t make ecnl or GAL they deserve the opportunity to develop . Compete and a fresh start somewhere else that truly gives them that chance. Sorry but if your Player is seriously considering pinecrest at this stage in her playing career than you really aren’t about development. Next level or college placement.
                              Its too late for your daughter. I suggest she try Lacrosse. Stop blaming the club and start blaming your awful genes.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X