Parkland Getting New Players

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who was at tryouts will tell you that there was way more girls this year than any other year. I wouldn’t be surprised if the girls side is double the size of last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Anyone who was at tryouts will tell you that there was way more girls this year than any other year. I wouldn’t be surprised if the girls side is double the size of last year.
      Haha good one!

Comment

Haha good one!
        So is the success from the boys side carrygin over to the girls side. Where are these girls coming from, what clubs?

Comment

So is the success from the boys side carrygin over to the girls side. Where are these girls coming from, what clubs?
          I know for a fact that this is not true. My daughter's team was gutted. Girls left to go all over.

Comment

When you type your statement above,and then read it out loud,it is misleading to say you heard it. ECNLR will be big throughout the State.
            Should change the acronym to properly describe the league. Too many people don’t know the difference. B ecnlr for B league. T ecnl for trash league. S ecnl for suck league. I think you get it.

Comment

Should change the acronym to properly describe the league. Too many people don’t know the difference. B ecnlr for B league. T ecnl for trash league. S ecnl for suck league. I think you get it.
              Agreed. There should be some type of list compiled by USSF to educate parents about what level league their child is playing in instead of clubs lying to earn your business.

Comment

Agreed. There should be some type of list compiled by USSF to educate parents about what level league their child is playing in instead of clubs lying to earn your business.
                Anybody know if their is some third party organization that ranks leagues like this?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2771928]Anybody know if their is some third party organization that ranks leagues like this?[/QUOTE

Sure. Just ask TS users and they'll be honest with you.

Comment

OMG, this is totally false. Their entire 2003 team is gone. Many more top girls left the program. Nothing new here. It happens every year.

Comment

I know for a fact that this is not true. My daughter's team was gutted. Girls left to go all over.
                      Parkland girls have never been a priority for Roger and he himself usually send the better girls to other clubs who can help them. You have to at least give him credit for that because he does care about them and tries to help them. That’s the way it should be and more clubs DOCs should care like he does. Parkland boys are decent but the girls are more of a local recreational club with the better ones leaving usually by U12 or U13.

Comment

Parkland girls have never been a priority for Roger and he himself usually send the better girls to other clubs who can help them. You have to at least give him credit for that because he does care about them and tries to help them. That’s the way it should be and more clubs DOCs should care like he does. Parkland boys are decent but the girls are more of a local recreational club with the better ones leaving usually by U12 or U13.
                        You are hitting the bong awfully early. He sends the girls to other clubs? No, they leave in droves.

Comment

You are hitting the bong awfully early. He sends the girls to other clubs? No, they leave in droves.
                          Roger the dodger always calls the other clubs once his player leaves so he can score points with the other club bosses. He is an ass kisser all the way. Every top player leaves Parkland and goes somewhere else and then he tells everyone he sent them there. It’s too funny. Parkland is and always will be a club for local players until they get to about U12 and then the better players leave and go to Prime, Team Boca, Sunrise, and the weaker ones stay at Parkland and become starters and their parents think they are top players now. It’s really hysterical.

Comment

What are you speaking of RT would never sell anyone out period ! He is a purest great mentor stop your nonsense ..... This will be the ECNL model soon everyone will see have a great day.
                            Is this still the case?

Comment

Both Coral Springs AND Parkland will be lucky to have 10 teams based on what I am hearing. Many Parkland families are upset that RT sold them out.
                              Where have all the players gone? Complete boys and girls teams gone

Comment

Where have all the players gone? Complete boys and girls teams gone
                                Many of them bolted when Roger left them high and dry to take over the Coral Springs program.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X