Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what has happened to Verum

Does Verum academy still operate as a $15,000 a year faciliator for Florida Virtual school and provide soccer training? I have heard rumors they will just play under idea sport and that their school is merging with another entity. any truth to this?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does Verum academy still operate as a $15,000 a year faciliator for Florida Virtual school and provide soccer training? I have heard rumors they will just play under idea sport and that their school is merging with another entity. any truth to this?
    Who cares!!! $15,000 a year for Sh*t training and no real team or league. Please name one player that has come out of a system like this?

Comment

Who cares!!! $15,000 a year for Sh*t training and no real team or league. Please name one player that has come out of a system like this?
      My neighbor Johnny was with them for two years and made mls2 at rush this year!

Comment

They did merge but not with IdeaSport, they merged with Florida Vikings. The Vikings will be their way into league play and the MLS Elite league. Florida Vikings were accepted into the new USL league starting in the spring of 2021 too so it will be interesting to see how this works.

Comment

They did merge but not with IdeaSport, they merged with Florida Vikings. The Vikings will be their way into league play and the MLS Elite league. Florida Vikings were accepted into the new USL league starting in the spring of 2021 too so it will be interesting to see how this works.
          This is exciting news for Central Florida. Will the u16 goalkeeper dump Liverpool to join the Vikings?

Comment

LOL! Good one.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X