Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sure. We will do that next starting August 2021.
    Don’t worry he will be long gone by then. He got what he wanted, the club brought him in the country. He adds this to his resume and is off like a thief in the night. Just like I said JB cares about JB. No gratitude towards the club to actually care. It’s about his team.

Comment

Small club drama is the worst kind of drama.
      Truer words were never spoken. People criticize the mega clubs but you generally don't run into this kind of lingering, petty stuff. We're heading back to a mega club.

It would help a lot if some of this know-it-all little fish took a swim in a larger pond.

Comment

Don’t worry he will be long gone by then. He got what he wanted, the club brought him in the country. He adds this to his resume and is off like a thief in the night. Just like I said JB cares about JB. No gratitude towards the club to actually care. It’s about his team.
        So basically you are saying JB learned the “America Way”. Good for him.

Comment

You should be grateful that the 03 are carrying the weight of all the other teams for you.No 03,No Celtic.
          You are an idiot, and that's being kind.

Comment

So basically you are saying JB learned the “America Way”. Good for him.
            No the “America way” as you say is bringing him here and giving him a chance. The “British guy with accent way” is being a big talker and not doing his job.

Comment

No the “America way” as you say is bringing him here and giving him a chance. The “British guy with accent way” is being a big talker and not doing his job.
              Ok! I'll bite. How is JB "a big talker and not doing his job'? Hasn't the club grown in size and more kids have gotten college scholarships for more kids than RM and JM before him?

Comment

Ok! I'll bite. How is JB "a big talker and not doing his job'? Hasn't the club grown in size and more kids have gotten college scholarships for more kids than RM and JM before him?
                More like your biting him.He's so fake & his job is to help all teams not just one.

Comment

More like your biting him.He's so fake & his job is to help all teams not just one.
                  I get it. You have no facts to back up your claim so you attempt to attack me. Says all I need to know. Carry on as you were. :)

Comment

I get it. You have no facts to back up your claim so you attempt to attack me. Says all I need to know. Carry on as you were. :)
                    You don’t have facts either, you talk like Celtic was ghost town before they came on.
                    But it doesn’t take much to know that JB never gets involved in any situation at the rest of the club. He talks to everyone and you almost believe him that he will get involved but it’s all lip service.

Comment

You don’t have facts either, you talk like Celtic was ghost town before they came on.
                      But it doesn’t take much to know that JB never gets involved in any situation at the rest of the club. He talks to everyone and you almost believe him that he will get involved but it’s all lip service.
                      We have been at the club for over 14 years. I have been through JM, MR and now JB. I have plenty of facts and first hand experience to know what has gone on at Celtic over the years.

If JB is so bad of an DOC and is ruining the club why hasn't the BOD fired him?
                      How many college ID camps did JM or MR conduct?
                      Why have more players (boys and girls) commited to play at colleges since JB came than under the years of JM and MR? Go ahead I'll wait.

I'm not naive and think JB walks on water. Far from it! He definitely has issues just like MR and JM did. He has definitely made so big mistakes. However to say he hasn't done anything for Celtic in the last 4-5 years is not true. Saying that makes you look like a bitter parent with an axe to grind. If that's the case....cool. You go ahead and do you!

Comment

Why is celtic even being discussed you guys are a waste of time

Comment

We have been at the club for over 14 years. I have been through JM, MR and now JB. I have plenty of facts and first hand experience to know what has gone on at Celtic over the years.

If JB is so bad of an DOC and is ruining the club why hasn't the BOD fired him?
                          How many college ID camps did JM or MR conduct?
                          Why have more players (boys and girls) commited to play at colleges since JB came than under the years of JM and MR? Go ahead I'll wait.

I'm not naive and think JB walks on water. Far from it! He definitely has issues just like MR and JM did. He has definitely made so big mistakes. However to say he hasn't done anything for Celtic in the last 4-5 years is not true. Saying that makes you look like a bitter parent with an axe to grind. If that's the case....cool. You go ahead and do you!
                          So you have been at the club since 2006? Interesting.
                          Also you have a reading comprehension problem. The complaint against JB is that he only cares about his team. He doesn’t do what the head of the club should do, which is deal with teams that have major coach, and parent issues. There are teams that do pretty much whatever they want, parents complain and JB acts concerned but he backs down and does nothing.

Comment

So you have been at the club since 2006? Interesting.
                            Also you have a reading comprehension problem. The complaint against JB is that he only cares about his team. He doesn’t do what the head of the club should do, which is deal with teams that have major coach, and parent issues. There are teams that do pretty much whatever they want, parents complain and JB acts concerned but he backs down and does nothing.
                            Which teams do whatever they want? Do tell.

Comment

Which teams do whatever they want? Do tell.
                              Last year
                              02 Girls ...Big Time
                              Any team FJ coached
                              05 girls ... own the club so get whatever they need
                              Academy .. So many complaints no wonder they lost all the better players .

Comment

Last year
                                02 Girls ...Big Time
                                Any team FJ coached
                                05 girls ... own the club so get whatever they need
                                Academy .. So many complaints no wonder they lost all the better players .
                                02G was an issue with parents. Not players.
                                Any FJ team…… If that’s true then that’s sad.His players loved him though
                                05G…………. I thought 03G owned the club??
                                Academy……enrollment has gone up considerably the past 3 years. So because players leave that’s on JB??

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X