Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    2 fired FESA coaches in a bar. One says to the other, your round. So are you, you fat bastard he replies! Cheers lads, get the pints in. 🍺
    I corrected it.

Comment

I corrected it.
      Pretty funny. Wondering who got fired though? Can’t recall a single one.

Comment

Rising Stars

Pretty funny. Wondering who got fired though? Can’t recall a single one.
        C'mon...I'd be the last to get caught defending any Professional Youth Soccer salesmen here in Jacksonville, but there are ways to push a coach out without having to terminate officially. Take a fella with an A license, hired to coach ECNL and drop him to ECNL-R or give him three Elite 2 teams...coaching 8 year old girls. It's a demotion. It's a polite way of walking someone out. The subtle message is...this year's assignment is trash because we don't value your contribution, get going or next year you'll be the assistant to the associate director of the rising stars recreation program.

Comment

C'mon...I'd be the last to get caught defending any Professional Youth Soccer salesmen here in Jacksonville, but there are ways to push a coach out without having to terminate officially. Take a fella with an A license, hired to coach ECNL and drop him to ECNL-R or give him three Elite 2 teams...coaching 8 year old girls. It's a demotion. It's a polite way of walking someone out. The subtle message is...this year's assignment is trash because we don't value your contribution, get going or next year you'll be the assistant to the associate director of the rising stars recreation program.
          In the meantime, some of these blowtard coaches have contracts so they get paid whatever they make to coach any which team. After their contract expires, they just slide over to JFC and don't miss a beat.

Comment

In the meantime, some of these blowtard coaches have contracts so they get paid whatever they make to coach any which team. After their contract expires, they just slide over to JFC and don't miss a beat.
            Terry and Ron will be the fall of JFC.

Comment

FESA applied and was accepted into the new MLS Elite league, looks like it is on if this season starts.

Comment

How so? Please give us an explanation why.

Comment

FESA applied and was accepted into the new MLS Elite league, looks like it is on if this season starts.
                  Where did you see this?

Comment

Where did you see this?
                    Someone from inside club would be only way to know. MLS has provided no communication about it's league. The USL league will likely be better executed next spring.

Comment

Someone from inside club would be only way to know. MLS has provided no communication about it's league. The USL league will likely be better executed next spring.
                      Just curious to know if it's ts bs or if it's actually legitimate. I'd love to see the top teams play each other.

Comment

Just curious to know if it's ts bs or if it's actually legitimate. I'd love to see the top teams play each other.
                        Probably more TS BS.

Comment

They suck!

Comment

So wait, I’m confused???

If ECNL is the “top” league now for boys, as the FESA coaches and directors all say it is, then why would they apply for mls league? Certainly the mls league would require a clubs A teams and not B teams. Sounds to me like a troll post.

Comment

If ECNL is the “top” league now for boys, as the FESA coaches and directors all say it is, then why would they apply for mls league? Certainly the mls league would require a clubs A teams and not B teams. Sounds to me like a troll post.
                              MLS league is only U15 and U17. A good amount of MLS academies are playing in ECNL to get the other age groups "meaningful games".

Comment

Why did TF's daughter get kicked out of Stetson University?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X