Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know our club has been training now 4 or 5 weeks or so, even having scrimmages with Other teams . Think most of clubs are up and running.
    Good for them !! Us too we are training and scrimmaging. God I love irritating the lefties..no no soccer ..yes we are playing soccer

Comment

what an idiot you are to give $$ to a club if you are not sure.
      Most clubs only asked for a very small deposit
      Get your money back now.

Comment

you are crazy. so every business should run this way? You don't provide a service because you MIGHT not be able to deliver? So you should not be able to lets say, rent a car for August, because the rental car company may no longer exist on that date? You cant pay a deposit on an airline ticket to anywhere for Sept, because the flight MIGHT not be able to go based on factors today?? Really?? You all live in some selfish fantasy land and have no idea how things work.
        i agree with some of your statement. this is a non profit system and refunds should be given if you cant deliver. the airlines gave refunds and so did every other business that could not deliver.

Comment

Good for them !! Us too we are training and scrimmaging. God I love irritating the lefties..no no soccer ..yes we are playing soccer
          And to those clubs still in a holding pattern....Start up now or start refunding.

Comment

Stupid Florida.

Your boot licking Governor is an embarrassment. I hope none of you get your money back for your GOP blindness.

It couldn't happen to a better state.

Comment

Stupid Florida.

Your boot licking Governor is an embarrassment. I hope none of you get your money back for your GOP blindness.

Don't hate us because we live where you vacation!

Comment

Stupid Florida.

What an articulate statement. Your mother must be proud all the hard work you put in over the years. Congrats!

Comment

Stupid Florida.

This is a hard decision to make for anyone. On one hand keep business open so you earn income and feed your family. On the other hand you have a pandemic and risk health. Both sides people will be mad and upset. Both democrats and republicans have made mistakes with this. This is not an easy call to make and not sure any of you in charge would have done any better without the gift off hind site. Even still with all the scientific data will still make poor choices.

Comment

People are tired of hearing next week we start training rhen its next week again n again..Eathier close or get soccer rolling..stop jerking people off.. that's why people want refunds..its not about money it's about the song n dance every week..clubs should not take one red penny until they can guarentee a normal training week. Sad thing is it's the clubs who are shutting down the county..
                    clubs are hoping for rain so they can blame the weather instead of covid. then people will pay

Comment

This is a hard decision to make for anyone. On one hand keep business open so you earn income and feed your family. On the other hand you have a pandemic and risk health. Both sides people will be mad and upset. Both democrats and republicans have made mistakes with this. This is not an easy call to make and not sure any of you in charge would have done any better without the gift off hind site. Even still with all the scientific data will still make poor choices.
                      Florida did nothing to mitigate the spread. Enjoy lockdown imposed by Covid now versus doing proper, science based phases like the rest of the free world.

You're a friggin embarrassment. Not afraid of Covid. Look at your dumbasses now. "Florida Man" indeed.

Comment

Get your money back now.

I am not concern about the money. When my child is ready to attend college, the club will help get them committed. That alone is worth the money.

Comment

Florida did nothing to mitigate the spread. Enjoy lockdown imposed by Covid now versus doing proper, science based phases like the rest of the free world.

You're a friggin embarrassment. Not afraid of Covid. Look at your dumbasses now. "Florida Man" indeed.
                          I am not afraid of covid before or after. I already had it. I do worry for others that have not had it. I also took extra precautions including no soccer. Don’t know about dumbass and that is a bit extreme. I have been an advocate for slowing this down in fear that there won’t be a hospital bed for someone who needs one.

Comment

Grow a pair....Science shows kids are not spreading it or getting it. Now if your little baller is sick as dog with bronchitis or has normal health issues then keep them home. Go take some online soccer instructions and wait it out. Parents I would suggest keeping your distance I know its hard because you want to talk crap about all the other kids who you think your kid is better than. But parents keep your space and wear a mask and let the kids training. I do think that travel is not recommended were you have to get a hotel but that hasn't stopped any of you parents for traveling. I see all you fat retards at the beach condos taking family pics. It was ok the past couple of weekends but now your all scared..Shut your pie hole and play on...To all the out of shape parents with health issues just stay your azz in the car and ask a another parent to go live...Geez....Its called a work around not a reach around....

Comment

Grow a pair....Science shows kids are not spreading it or getting it. Now if your little baller is sick as dog with bronchitis or has normal health issues then keep them home. Go take some online soccer instructions and wait it out. Parents I would suggest keeping your distance I know its hard because you want to talk crap about all the other kids who you think your kid is better than. But parents keep your space and wear a mask and let the kids training. I do think that travel is not recommended were you have to get a hotel but that hasn't stopped any of you parents for traveling. I see all you fat retards at the beach condos taking family pics. It was ok the past couple of weekends but now your all scared..Shut your pie hole and play on...To all the out of shape parents with health issues just stay your azz in the car and ask a another parent to go live...Geez....Its called a work around not a reach around....
                              Kids have to be driven somehow and have to get through the McDonald’s drive through after practice. You are another persons who has not felt covid yet. After you get it you will see things differently. Just slow down the stupidity and ask any doctor their recommendation. You post screams of ignorance.

Comment

You are another persons who has not felt covid yet. After you get it you will see things differently. Just slow down the stupidity and ask any doctor their recommendation. You post screams of ignorance.
                                After you get the sniffles...then you'll be sorry!!! #FearTheSniffles

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X