Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All kids are different my friwnd..some kids play for something to do and some kids play to become a great player..to each is own.... dont know where you play or the level of your kid ,but with your attitude its surely not going to go far.. I am a pilot and if I had your attitude I would be dead ...training is holy grail
    Again people understand what they want. The point is training is not safe now because clubs and coaches can’t implement guidelines properly and health and safety should take precedence in youth sports. This mentality makes it even more difficult to go back to real training and playing because what clubs are doing now has no purpose except financial. Stop treating kids like professional athletes and even if some have that aspiration, they are not there yet and not training under these conditions will not affect their chances one bit. And yes my kid has two right feet and can’t control the ball even with a leash and is fat lazy and hates to train and barely made a rec team.

Comment

Not in my city. They do not allow organized activities, only informal. All 6 parks used by the club are closed. And we see the clubs across the street practicing
      No dont use t he club fields..use the public fields..they cant tell you to leave if your training a few kids.. guys you do realize Disney world is open and busy gardens..I think that would be more of a risk then soccer..

Comment

Again people understand what they want. The point is training is not safe now because clubs and coaches can’t implement guidelines properly and health and safety should take precedence in youth sports. This mentality makes it even more difficult to go back to real training and playing because what clubs are doing now has no purpose except financial. Stop treating kids like professional athletes and even if some have that aspiration, they are not there yet and not training under these conditions will not affect their chances one bit. And yes my kid has two right feet and can’t control the ball even with a leash and is fat lazy and hates to train and barely made a rec team.

My friend I am not attacking you on your child...with good training he can fix all that..we do practice very strict training with only a few kids. . Always follow the guidelines so we dont lose our rights. My point is when you have a kid who eats and sleeps soccer it's tough to tell him no..I never force him on anything..hes up everyday to train an hour a day..

Comment

100 percent agree on clubs being all about the money

Comment

100 percent agree on clubs being all about the money
            Clubs might be all about the money but the kids enjoy playing the game with their teammates. That is why parents pay clubs. Very few have ridiculous aspirations for their kid to get a full ride at a top program. 1 out of 100.

Comment

Clubs might be all about the money but the kids enjoy playing the game with their teammates. That is why parents pay clubs. Very few have ridiculous aspirations for their kid to get a full ride at a top program. 1 out of 100.
              Absolutely that why we play competitive soccer.. we use only for games ..

Comment

So how is the league supposed to play if all teams don't get to phase 5 by the same time or are they assuming they will and this is just CYA?
                The season may likely be delayed a month or two, to allow things to play out. They may even temporarily create sub-regions within each conference when scheduling games.

Comment

The season will not go on. Ask Christian and Doug. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!

Comment

I don't know where most of you posters live but I can tell you Dade ,Broward and Palm Beach Counties are very close to completely closing all parks again. No informal training & No formal training for at least 3 weeks until the daily numbers of Covid patients start to drop.

A Final decision to be made tomorrow among county leaders and if they agree to close it would go into effect on Friday

Comment

South Florida should close up for 3-4 weeks again to get the numbers down and work towards a Labor day return to something closer to normal. Orlando/Tampa better get their act together soon to avoid the same fate.

I don't know where most of you posters live but I can tell you Dade ,Broward and Palm Beach Counties are very close to completely closing all parks again. No informal training & No formal training for at least 3 weeks until the daily numbers of Covid patients start to drop.

A Final decision to be made tomorrow among county leaders and if they agree to close it would go into effect on Friday

Comment

Parents like you are the reason soccer is getting cancelled..you start trouble in the clubs...I bet you contact the board at least one day a week to voice your libtarded opinion..keep your little strawberry home and play fifa
                        it is risky to be running around. has nothing to do with libtarded opinions. you have not received covid yet which is why you type this this ignorant statement. Hospitals are almost at full capacity which is the real problem. Just need to slow this down before the medical system cracks. We will be through this soon and we have to be positive.

Comment

it is risky to be running around. has nothing to do with libtarded opinions. you have not received covid yet which is why you type this this ignorant statement. Hospitals are almost at full capacity which is the real problem. Just need to slow this down before the medical system cracks. We will be through this soon and we have to be positive.

👎👎👎 go spread your bullshi t somewhere else..soccer is returning

Comment

What makes you think we will be thru this soon, magic 8 ball?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X