Florida Premier Propaganda

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well played TBU dad. You come strong with a bs statement about struggling in CDL, FP dad busts out the tables, and you reply incredulous that he would dare bring up CDL. An inescapable trap was laid and you pounced.
    AL should have you on payroll
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're quoting records from play in CDL? What's next, GotSoccer points?

ECNL will be a very big step up for FPFC.

Comment

Well played TBU dad. You come strong with a bs statement about struggling in CDL, FP dad busts out the tables, and you reply incredulous that he would dare bring up CDL. An inescapable trap was laid and you pounced.
      AL should have you on payroll
      Who are you, Professor Plum?

No getting around the fact that FPFC has played weak competition on the Girls and Boys sides until now.

Comment

Who are you, Professor Plum?

No getting around the fact that FPFC has played weak competition on the Girls and Boys sides until now.
        Ready to play TBU any time.

Comment

We just had our meeting with FL Premier DOC and they wont refund our money if things get locked down again. The reason they gave is because they have to pay the salaries of all the coaches they just acquired. You said you were not going to financial burden your own families what happened.

Comment

We just had our meeting with FL Premier DOC and they wont refund our money if things get locked down again. The reason they gave is because they have to pay the salaries of all the coaches they just acquired. You said you were not going to financial burden your own families what happened.
            They just refunded my money in full. You just did not try hard enough. You can also dispute on your credit card and win with the credit/debit card company. They take the money right out of Florida Premiers account and give back. No disclaimer protects florida premier from covid and credit card chargebacks. Cant fulfill their contract case closed.

Comment

They just refunded my money in full. You just did not try hard enough. You can also dispute on your credit card and win with the credit/debit card company. They take the money right out of Florida Premiers account and give back. No disclaimer protects florida premier from covid and credit card chargebacks. Cant fulfill their contract case closed.
              Thanks just disputed mine and waiting 3-5 days for answer.

Comment

Thanks just disputed mine and waiting 3-5 days for answer.
                Don't worry, much like tbu we have a contingency plan. Should soccer be shut down because of covid, we will provide remote learning programs. In our remote learning programs, we will teach you how to a push up, sit up, and burpee. This is high quality training and is worth every penny.

Comment

There was a reason they were so anxious to have their tryouts so early. Good luck, might want to get a local TV station involved.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/coronaviru...occer-programs

https://www.wbtv.com/2020/05/26/seve...occer-academy/

Comment

Don't worry, much like tbu we have a contingency plan. Should soccer be shut down because of covid, we will provide remote learning programs. In our remote learning programs, we will teach you how to a push up, sit up, and burpee. This is high quality training and is worth every penny.
                    I requested my refund through AMEX. They said I should be good to go.

Comment

I requested my refund through AMEX. They said I should be good to go.

I was not able to get a refund. I just quit adding money to my pre paid visa card. I will end up losing $300. But it's better than losing 2k. I felt bad. As a small business owner covid has not been kind to us. I can only imagine, what the clubs are going through.

Comment

Remote learning programs have been done already. Its called FIFA play station, watch Barcelona, PSG, and training videos on youtube. There has to be over a million videos available. You can't reinvent this wheel and think you can sell this crap.

Comment

Remote learning programs have been done already. Its called FIFA play station, watch Barcelona, PSG, and training videos on youtube. There has to be over a million videos available. You can't reinvent this wheel and think you can sell this crap.

Time are tough for everyone because of covid. Support your local small businesses and non profit soccer clubs.

Comment

Time are tough for everyone because of covid. Support your local small businesses and non profit soccer clubs.
                            I would if it supported coaches. Most of the money is gobbled up by two or three people and can't support that. Whenever soccer starts back up the coaches will still be there ready to support teams and players.

Comment

I would if it supported coaches. Most of the money is gobbled up by two or three people and can't support that. Whenever soccer starts back up the coaches will still be there ready to support teams and players.

If everyone could arrange a few private lessons with their coach, this would help them out. Our coach charges 35 dollars an hour for a private lesson. We can only afford to spend 70 dollars with him a week. If more parents would consider doing this for the coaches, this would really help the coach and the clubs get through the pandemic. We are all in this together. A little bit of kindness goes a long way.

Comment

If everyone could arrange a few private lessons with their coach, this would help them out. Our coach charges 35 dollars an hour for a private lesson. We can only afford to spend 70 dollars with him a week. If more parents would consider doing this for the coaches, this would really help the coach and the clubs get through the pandemic. We are all in this together. A little bit of kindness goes a long way.
                                Coach, take a hike & get a real job.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X