Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    sorry but hitler and mussolini, Stalin were bonafide dictators that ruled with an iron hand and the governments took the profits from the people as much as they could possibly take.

In Trumps 3+ years he has not made one single step towards what Hitler, mussolini or Stalin did. In contrast, TRUMP has been fighting to deregulate the government (make it smaller) and bring power back to the people. Certainly does not sound like a dictator to me.

Gov. Cuomo (d,NY) sounds more like a dictator/nazi to me for forcing 1000s of infected people into nursing homes and killing 10 of thousands in the process.

Mayor Diblasio (d, NY) sounds more like a dictator/nazi to me for threatening to jail people swimming in NYC yet promotes civil unrest by allowing storefronts to be smashed in midtown manhattan.

If TRUMP was a dictator (as you say) why does he push more and more responsibility onto the states? Your argument is based in bs rhetoric and holds no water.

So you cont. to hate simply because cnn/cbs tell you to.
    If you want to be on the side that is right, that is great, just step back, look at everything that is going on and make your own informed and educated opinion. not what fox, cnn, cbs tells you what side to take...if you listen to others you will ultimately be wrong anyway.
    NY you are trouble

Covid cases just spiked 75% in the last 2 days- couldnt be from all the rallies and shopping sprees could it?
    now Cuomo going to have to do some serious tap dancing to get Trump to even talk to him

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X