Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KK supposedly has a new dance partner lined up

Let's see. First they had a bunch of Sachem teams. Then went fully independent. Then partnered with ISA. When ISA sold out to SUSA, KK then partnered with Surf but before the ink was dry they put teams in the Brentwood NPL program. Then some more side work with LISC, back to Sachem with a touch of Smithtown.

And now .... who the hell cares, lol. They bled players like crazy to SUSA and BARCA and while they still have some talent, they are a shell of what they were a year ago.

KK is the feeder club to Barca.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Let's see. First they had a bunch of Sachem teams. Then went fully independent. Then partnered with ISA. When ISA sold out to SUSA, KK then partnered with Surf but before the ink was dry they put teams in the Brentwood NPL program. Then some more side work with LISC, back to Sachem with a touch of Smithtown.

And now .... who the hell cares, lol. They bled players like crazy to SUSA and BARCA and while they still have some talent, they are a shell of what they were a year ago.
      Didn’t they also have a verbal agreement with FC Fury NY before backing out too?

It is kind of weird how they have been all over. It’s obvious though that they are in a real tough spot with Barca and SUSA so close, not to mention Smithtown, Sachem, etc. I definitely don’t see them being a feeder club to Barca. But it does seem, if they do partner with someone, it probably won’t last too long.

Comment

You can't knock the level of training at KK, sorry.. Barca parents are the worst, thought they were getting DA, and pay an arm and a leg compared to Atletico.. Go figure..

Comment

You can't knock the level of training at KK, sorry.. Barca parents are the worst, thought they were getting DA, and pay an arm and a leg compared to Atletico.. Go figure..
          Funny you say that Barca parents are the worst. They were all KK parents last year.

Comment

Funny you say that Barca parents are the worst. They were all KK parents last year.
            lol yes they were KK parents. And Barca pays HALF of what SUSA pays

Comment

lol yes they were KK parents. And Barca pays HALF of what SUSA pays
              If you are a "star" player, you pay nothing at Barca LOL.

Comment

It's all a business now.. Yes, some kids don't pay (Because they want or need them) and trust me the other kids make up the difference.. It's a joke.

Comment

I heard that Jim Neuburger and Bill Rudy may be stepping in to help. KK is excited because they get some young blood in Jim and Bill and a proven team of great managers that knows how to treat volunteers and parents really well. The Town Board at Huntington is very happy with how they are doing and think it is good for youth soccer to have them involved at several clubs.

Comment

I heard that Jim Neuburger and Bill Rudy may be stepping in to help. KK is excited because they get some young blood in Jim and Bill and a proven team of great managers that knows how to treat volunteers and parents really well. The Town Board at Huntington is very happy with how they are doing and think it is good for youth soccer to have them involved at several clubs.
                    FAKE NEWS !!! good try..

Comment

so who is kk's new partner?

Comment

so who is kk's new partner?
                        Taking a wild guess - LISC.

Comment

That would be my guess too. Man, Kurt is a good trainer-especially with the younger kids, but boy I've never seen a lousier businessman!

Comment

That would be my guess too. Man, Kurt is a good trainer-especially with the younger kids, but boy I've never seen a lousier businessman!
                            I agree with this statement. His operational "so called" team is a mess and really pushes people out.. Training is top notch at younger age groups

Comment

Isn’t he already involved? He was there in the fall. Correct?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X