Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well...she’s not a retard, so it’s not that a big a deal. I know social media probably stumps you, but it’s part of life for these kids.

I understand that you are insinuating that she didn’t, and that I’m sort of some kind of detective myself...I couldn’t give a sh1t what you think, so troll on. Feel free.

Facts are facts. Bots are bots.
    Troll on? You're obviously the troll. Mind your business dude. Worry about your own 12 year old daughter and her social media usage and stop focusing on the way others raise their children. No one asked for your opinion.

Comment

Well...she’s not a retard, so it’s not that a big a deal. I know social media probably stumps you, but it’s part of life for these kids.

I understand that you are insinuating that she didn’t, and that I’m sort of some kind of detective myself...I couldn’t give a sh1t what you think, so troll on. Feel free.

Facts are facts. Bots are bots.
      You sure sound angry for someone who couldn’t give a sh1t what I think.

Just trying to get you to admit that you are secretly jealous of a 13 year old. You are embarrassed so you want to blame a 12 year old for digging up the dirt. She dug it up and you are on here posting about it... lol

Facts are facts.

Comment

Troll on? You're obviously the troll. Mind your business dude. Worry about your own 12 year old daughter and her social media usage and stop focusing on the way others raise their children. No one asked for your opinion.
        It really is his 12 year old daughter though.. lol

Comment

You sure sound angry for someone who couldn’t give a sh1t what I think.

Just trying to get you to admit that you are secretly jealous of a 13 year old. You are embarrassed so you want to blame a 12 year old for digging up the dirt. She dug it up and you are on here posting about it... lol

Facts are facts.
          LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You caught me. I'm so embarrassed...of...wait, I'm not embarrassed of anything.

Who knew the superstar's Dad trolled this board to try and control the narrative?

Seriously, good luck to you guys. She seems like a nice girl and is certainly a strong player. She'll do well even without you micromanaging the narrative. #Let her be her.

Comment

All of you obsessing over OM are silly.

If she's the real deal, Thorns might have themselves a player.

If not, Phil Knight just wasted a couple hundred grand; he has plenty more where that came from.

Either way is fine with me.

Comment

They say the current admissions scandal is just the tiny tip of the ice berg. Makes me wonder that it’s likely palms are sometimes greased in legal and illegal ways to even get verbals for young girls. Easy to prove with girls who don’t even play soccer but easy to get away with for girls that are great players but no unicorns, which is the case her according to many. Instagram and you tube have replaced smoke and mirrors and “follow the money” is sad but true.

Comment

All of you obsessing over OM are silly.

If she's the real deal, Thorns might have themselves a player.

If not, Phil Knight just wasted a couple hundred grand; he has plenty more where that came from.

Either way is fine with me.
                All these "controversies" are silly, players should start getting involved with pro club environment as young as possible, kids in vast majority of other countries start as young as 4. I don't know why people have problems with kids training with the most professional club, how is that any different than training with non-pro club trainers?

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You caught me. I'm so embarrassed...of...wait, I'm not embarrassed of anything.

Who knew the superstar's Dad trolled this board to try and control the narrative?

Seriously, good luck to you guys. She seems like a nice girl and is certainly a strong player. She'll do well even without you micromanaging the narrative. #Let her be her.
                  Not sure why you think the other posts had any thing to do with the OM's narrative.

It actually had less to do with OM and more to do with the narrative of an adult male pretending to be relaying some information from his 12 year old daughter.

Come on dude, you have to be a little embarrassed with the "my 12 year old daughter... " excuse.

The above is actually not my opinion. I am post for a friend who had read your post and wanted me to reply. I actually think you are perfectly normal and really are posting for your daughter.

Comment

Not sure why you think the other posts had any thing to do with the OM's narrative.

It actually had less to do with OM and more to do with the narrative of an adult male pretending to be relaying some information from his 12 year old daughter.

Come on dude, you have to be a little embarrassed with the "my 12 year old daughter... " excuse.

The above is actually not my opinion. I am post for a friend who had read your post and wanted me to reply. I actually think you are perfectly normal and really are posting for your daughter.
                    I am very relived. Thanks for your support. It matters greatly to me and I really really appreciate it.

Comment

So much conspiracy theories just because of a 13 yo. I hope none of these people are adults.

Comment

So much conspiracy theories just because of a 13 yo. I hope none of these people are adults.
                        The thing is--if OM were a young tennis player or swimmer or gymnast moving to find better training opportunities, or signing an endorsement deal, nobody would bat an eyelash.

(OK--perhaps the other tennis/swimming/gymnastics mommies, eager to tear down a potential rival, might bat eyelashes, but nobody else would care. And nobody else cares about OM either).

Comment

Or maybe nobody gets cut. Isn't there an entire thread suggesting the u16/u17 team could barely roster a team? I'm sure they have an opening.

Looking at the numbers is pretty bleak. Excluding the oldest team, the three young Thorns teams have played 49 games and only won 9. Goal differential of -74.

That is a lot of losing. Do you just get used to it after a while? Did those kids lose a lot on their previous teams?

I think if they allowed high school it might possibly get them better players? I don't know that for sure but speculation.

Comment

I am very relived. Thanks for your support. It matters greatly to me and I really really appreciate it.
                            No problem.

OM has quite a few followers and maybe some of them are adult men. Either way nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed of. You just need to be the best version of yourself.

Comment

Looking at the numbers is pretty bleak. Excluding the oldest team, the three young Thorns teams have played 49 games and only won 9. Goal differential of -74.

That is a lot of losing. Do you just get used to it after a while? Did those kids lose a lot on their previous teams?

I think if they allowed high school it might possibly get them better players? I don't know that for sure but speculation.
                              Valuable life skill to learn how to lose.

Comment

Valuable life skill to learn how to lose.
                                Says the loser :D

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X