Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Red team parent here, other then sending them an email commitment I have received niothing else. Has anyone paid yet?
    same here..no..on a different team than red

Comment

Red team parent as well, haven't gotten a bill or request for birth certificate either. Has me a little worried since I'm reading that the deadline to submit rosters etc. is 8/1.
      I have no affiliation with Barca, but as far as I know the deadline for any NYCSL league is not 8/1 (at least for my club it isn't). Not only that but you can modify your roster at any time. If you have great concerns email, call, text or send a tweet to Mr. Guasch I guess.

Comment

I have no affiliation with Barca, but as far as I know the deadline for any NYCSL league is not 8/1 (at least for my club it isn't). Not only that but you can modify your roster at any time. If you have great concerns email, call, text or send a tweet to Mr. Guasch I guess.
        Thank you, will do

Comment

Thank you, will do
          From NYCSL, rosters due for younger kids Sept 5, older kids Oct 17. Still plenty of time. I'm sure, like any club in existence, they will ask for money soon.

https://www.nyclubsoccerleague.com/h...e/calendar.asp

Comment

Checks payable to Barça America, Inc.

Comment

From NYCSL, rosters due for younger kids Sept 5, older kids Oct 17. Still plenty of time. I'm sure, like any club in existence, they will ask for money soon.

Thank you for the info! Confusion on my part as the posts I was reading mentioned 8/1 deadline. Also, not accustomed to not having to fork over mi run right away, lol

Comment

In theory the roster can be submitted the night before the first game. In general you want to have it done a few weeks before that though because there tends to be quite a backlog in getting passes approved through the KYCK system as the season approaches.
                Same here. They got back to us and say they are still not completed with the teams yet. Inalso went on the NY Club Soccer league and they dont have their schedules posted yet for the travel league. Only schedule that looks set is for the older boys for the NPL and Metropolitan leagues. My son is on the younger team and cant seem to find the schedule anywhere. I cant imagine the schedule not being completed yet for the fall season. Im assuming that team would be on the premiere and travel league.

Comment

Thank you for the info! Confusion on my part as the posts I was reading mentioned 8/1 deadline. Also, not accustomed to not having to fork over mi run right away, lol
                  They would need to start ordering uniforms for the season, so registration would need to be completed ASAP

Comment

Make your checks payable to Barça America, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                      make your checks payable to barça america, inc.
                      the best

Comment

Make your checks payable to Barça America, Inc.
                        Ballard?

Comment

Wierd. The website for nyclub soccer posted its premiere and travel league divisions and the only team with a gold team for barca is an 06 year. I am wondering if they are done with entering information or still more gold teams to be entered for other divisions?

Comment

Wierd. The website for nyclub soccer posted its premiere and travel league divisions and the only team with a gold team for barca is an 06 year. I am wondering if they are done with entering information or still more gold teams to be entered for other divisions?
                            I don't think NYCSL is done with their leagues, divisions and age groups yet. I'd also guess that Barca won't end up with 3 teams in every age group by the time they collect money and verify who's on the teams.

Comment

Look in NPL division

Comment

I don't think NYCSL is done with their leagues, divisions and age groups yet. I'd also guess that Barca won't end up with 3 teams in every age group by the time they collect money and verify who's on the teams.
                                Agreed. I know Babe ca is still looking for kids for all their teams

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X