Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Connecticut

Notices

Connecticut Discussions about Connecticut soccer.

Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
$400 are you kidding me!!!! I already pay enough and can't even use the turf field, now you want me to pay for your act of heroism, that is BS we are so out of there, I can't take all the lies and wallet gouging anymore
How does $350 sound. We can spread it out into $30 a month. That’s four to five coffees
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
How does $350 sound. We can spread it out into $30 a month. That’s four to five coffees
Enough is Enough, I am not paying one penny more. I will Contact CFC right now to make sure your not screwing with me
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
meaning money they won't get for league play, field rental ect. Are you that fukin stupid?
Nope, sounds like you are not only stupid, but a real d1ck as well.

Explain exactly what “league play” money they are losing. Which outdoor revenue generating “leagues” are running out of CFC park in the fall? I’ll wait.

Which revenue generating field rentals are they losing out on right now? I’ll wait.

What is the ect (most would say etc, but you’re stupid so we’ll go with ect) that they’re losing revenue on by not having the outdoor field complete?
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Enough is Enough, I am not paying one penny more. I will Contact CFC right now to make sure your not screwing with me
Okay I talked with my manager and he said because you are a valued customer we can go down to $250 or $20 a month which is the cost of two trips to McDonalds

This offer won’t last so please don’t delay
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Nope, sounds like you are not only stupid, but a real d1ck as well.

Explain exactly what “league play” money they are losing. Which outdoor revenue generating “leagues” are running out of CFC park in the fall? I’ll wait.

Which revenue generating field rentals are they losing out on right now? I’ll wait.

What is the ect (most would say etc, but you’re stupid so we’ll go with ect) that they’re losing revenue on by not having the outdoor field complete?
did they not run a High school league this summer hot hole licker?
losing out on renting the field to anyone (just like the do indoors) you cum bucket
ect revenue is concessions, tournaments, advertising on the boards ect you tea bag tickler

does that splain it enough for you lucy or do I need to direct you there nearest "I am a stupid fuk please help me" program (which also can generate revenue)
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Okay I talked with my manager and he said because you are a valued customer we can go down to $250 or $20 a month which is the cost of two trips to McDonalds

This offer won’t last so please don’t delay
just got off the phone with VR and he confirmed the $350 amount. You people are shady
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
did they not run a High school league this summer hot hole licker?
losing out on renting the field to anyone (just like the do indoors) you cum bucket
ect revenue is concessions, tournaments, advertising on the boards ect you tea bag tickler

does that splain it enough for you lucy or do I need to direct you there nearest "I am a stupid fuk please help me" program (which also can generate revenue)
You mad bro? You can’t fix stupid
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
just got off the phone with VR and he confirmed the $350 amount. You people are shady
Okay but don’t tell people about your offer it’s only for good customers
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
You mad bro? You can’t fix stupid
you a closet dweller bro? You can't stitch up loose sphincter muscles
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Okay but don’t tell people about your offer it’s only for good customers