Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #201  
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Definitely gives them something to work harder for and a goal to strive for. Win or lose. Imagine that, if in HS athletics they can learn some good work ethics and life lessons.
i showed this to my daughter this morning. They have to play Jesuit this year and I want them to believe in a certain ideal of extraordinary efforts and work ethic leading to monumental accomplishments. Yeah, though they walk through the valley of uncertainty, it is when a voice of positivity and hope arises from the mists it is appreciated by the players (and parents) who believe in the dignity of competition. Amen.
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i showed this to my daughter this morning. They have to play Jesuit this year and I want them to believe in a certain ideal of extraordinary efforts and work ethic leading to monumental accomplishments. Yeah, though they walk through the valley of uncertainty, it is when a voice of positivity and hope arises from the mists it is appreciated by the players (and parents) who believe in the dignity of competition. Amen.
Uh, Beavis, heh. You gonna eat that? Heh
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Whomever commented their only challenge would be OSU or U of O is laughable and I really hope that parent is just doing it for a rise from everyone because that is laughable. They are good with I am sure they have some upstanding character kids and that is it. Good for them and I wish them the best but there are other good teams here that can beat them. I also wish them the best. If you are good and really are not worrying about competition you will be playing or have played then you would let your play do the talking and not feel like you have to come on TS and defend them. Its a season and one team is all that will come out. I would take the field on this one.
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry Dr. Phil/Dr. Oz. In your little misguided world, Jesuit loses to the Bad New Bears with an incredible dramatic comeback. Well sorry bro. They aint losin'!
Bro, in my world your team loses all of the time because they are soft, entitled, spoiled little princesses. can they play, sure. But it is still HS girl's soccer. They will get lunched in the mouth, I have no doubt about it. Already calling it...Sherwood, Tigard and Clackamas all can or will beat Jesuit.
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bro, in my world your team loses all of the time because they are soft, entitled, spoiled little princesses. can they play, sure. But it is still HS girl's soccer. They will get lunched in the mouth, I have no doubt about it. Already calling it...Sherwood, Tigard and Clackamas all can or will beat Jesuit.
That's a Double-bro FOUL. Can not respond to a 'bro' comment with a return 'bro' as a response! The second 'bro' is not authentic.
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bro, in my world your team loses all of the time because they are soft, entitled, spoiled little princesses. can they play, sure. But it is still HS girl's soccer. They will get lunched in the mouth, I have no doubt about it. Already calling it...Sherwood, Tigard and Clackamas all can or will beat Jesuit.
You do realize they played Clackamas and the score
Jesuit - 5
Clackamas - 0
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You do realize they played Clackamas and the score
Jesuit - 5
Clackamas - 0
Yes, but come playoffs...Jesuit will be cocky and over confident.
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
That's a Double-bro FOUL. Can not respond to a 'bro' comment with a return 'bro' as a response! The second 'bro' is not authentic.
Listen up brogrammer of bro etiquette, I am a brofessor and I dine on brosephs like you, as if you were brotato chips.

You feel my cuz?
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Listen up brogrammer of bro etiquette, I am a brofessor and I dine on brosephs like you, as if you were brotato chips.

You feel my cuz?
If you two are going to be feeling each other do us all a favor and get a room.
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Jesuit is going to crush everyone. The only downside to being so good is they have absolutely no challenge. Itís like they take the field against kindergarten kids every match.
I predict they score over 100 goals this season before the start of playoffs.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.