Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St Thomas Aquinas GDA Victim

Sorry St. Thomas, welcome back GDA players. St Thomas 1st GDA Victim. I was at the game and it was classic.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry St. Thomas, welcome back GDA players. St Thomas 1st GDA Victim. I was at the game and it was classic.
    What does this even mean?!?!

Comment

STA played Archbishop McCarthy last night and my guess is that STA lost and the poster is alleging that Archbishop McCarthy benefited from GDA players that are not supposed to be playing H.S. soccer.

Just a guess.

Can someone verify the score?

Comment

What does it mean when Google Translate keeps returning the error message "Sorry, I can't translate retard"?

Comment

Archbishop McCarthy 2 - St Thomas Aquinas 1.

Have no idea about what all the GDA talk is about or how many girls on either side are GDA level players.

And I can't say I really care either.

Comment

If you are attempting to make some kind of point you failed completely. Please tell us what the F you are talking about, or just go back and hide in your troll cave.

Comment

Archbishop McCarthy 2 - St Thomas Aquinas 1.

Have no idea about what all the GDA talk is about or how many girls on either side are GDA level players.

And I can't say I really care either.
              When was the last time STA got beat? How many GDA players are on McCarthy?

Comment

What does it mean when Google Translate keeps returning the error message "Sorry, I can't translate retard"?
                It means you don't know how to use Google Translate.

Comment

When was the last time STA got beat? How many GDA players are on McCarthy?
                  Who cares about where they play club soccer or what league they play in? They go to the school they should get to play for their school, end of story.

Comment

Who cares about where they play club soccer or what league they play in? They go to the school they should get to play for their school, end of story.
                    They can and also play club soccer , just not DA

Comment

2-1. Ugly game. GDA players on both teams. Neither team is even close to the teams they both fielded last year with zero GDA players.

Comment

2-1. Ugly game. GDA players on both teams. Neither team is even close to the teams they both fielded last year with zero GDA players.
                        Moron - there was no GDA last year, but last year they were the ecnl players , same girls dumbazzzz

Comment

Moron - there was no GDA last year, but last year they were the ecnl players , same girls dumbazzzz
                          is GDA's fault, the girls have regressed.

Comment

You do realize that a GDA or ECNL girl is not magic right? Just having one on the team does not make up for the other ten girls on the field when there is only one ball.

The stock you all put into where a girl or two plays is unbelievable. If the team is otherwise crap there just isn't much one player can do. You understand this right?

Comment

Dumbass, wow. That is the point. Just replace the acronym GDA with ECNL. The quality of play is not even close to what it was last year...and neither team had many ECNL players last year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X