X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are your gotsoccer points

http://www.soccerwire.com/blog-posts...ccer-progress/

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK LIKE THAT ABOUT POINTS!

It's what we live for.

Comment

Ask Boynton Knights parents they chase GotSoccer points as if it means anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Ask Boynton Knights parents they chase GotSoccer points as if it means anything.
        yes they do it is odd because BU does not chase at all maybe because they do not have good enough teams to chase points . WILL IT CHANGE WITH MERGER ?

Comment

seriously where the hell are our points from GCF! We paid for them we deserve them!

Comment

Juventus - Zoff u13

Has the most points in the state. How else do u figure out who is the best? Don’t hate just win.

Comment

Has the most points in the state. How else do u figure out who is the best? Don’t hate just win.
              Man Utd U12 boys have over 25 million GO TO HELL points...

Comment

But WFF 99 boys are #15 in the world according to Got Soccer. Is that true?

Comment

Club

But WFF 99 boys are #15 in the world according to Got Soccer. Is that true?
                  Actually, these are the total rankings for WFF U19.

Florida rank- 2
                  Region rank- 4
                  National rank- 15
                  GLOBAL rank- 15

Very impressive

Comment

Actually, these are the total rankings for WFF U19.

Florida rank- 2
                    Region rank- 4
                    National rank- 15
                    GLOBAL rank- 15

Very impressive
                    Since they are ranked #15 in the world or universe, that must mean that all those boys are either going pro or have at least a division 1 soccer spot waiting for them, is that the case? I know someone who knows a lot of those players and he told me that only a couple are maybe getting a division 3 spot but haven't decided yet. That can't be true if they are #15 in the WORLD, it is?

Comment

Club

Since they are ranked #15 in the world or universe, that must mean that all those boys are either going pro or have at least a division 1 soccer spot waiting for them, is that the case? I know someone who knows a lot of those players and he told me that only a couple are maybe getting a division 3 spot but haven't decided yet. That can't be true if they are #15 in the WORLD, it is?
                      A division 3 spot is fine. Why not? Are you trying to say that Division 3 schools or division 2 schools are not as good as Division 1 school in academics? Are you after a school for your son/daughter to play at that only matters what division it is versus what type of academic school it is? There are many great schools that have division 3 & 2 programs. I am interested in a school for my child that offers a good academic program, a good social life for the students where they will thrive and grow into adult hood and soccer is not all they have in life.

Comment

A division 3 spot is fine. Why not? Are you trying to say that Division 3 schools or division 2 schools are not as good as Division 1 school in academics? Are you after a school for your son/daughter to play at that only matters what division it is versus what type of academic school it is? There are many great schools that have division 3 & 2 programs. I am interested in a school for my child that offers a good academic program, a good social life for the students where they will thrive and grow into adult hood and soccer is not all they have in life.
                        No, not faulting going to any school for academics, it was merely pointing out the quality and level of play of the WFF 99 boys team. I guess it is your choice to go to division 3 schools over Stanford, NC, Duke, Georgetown, Ivy league schools, etc... Your right, you should just keep a low profile and don't draw any extra unwanted attention, but it just seems like such a waste for a team that is ranked #15 in the World. Will you please reconsider and let these boys go Pro in Europe.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X