X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OYSA are looking at making changes

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/e0e3f...1a279de2d5.pdf

Let's hope that they finally get someone in this position that understands player and coach development!! The last 8 years have been terrible!

OYSA "is" looking at making changes

You lost me when you butchered the title of the thread. The OYSA is a singular body which makes the verb "is" and not the plural "are"

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

You lost me when you butchered the title of the thread. The OYSA is a singular body which makes the verb "is" and not the plural "are"
      British soccer tradition--teams and nations are treated as plural nouns, even if the name isn't a plural.

i.e.

"England are lucky that they got that save", or "Manchester United are down a man after Ibrahimovic got sent off".

Comment

Let's hope that they finally get someone in this position that understands player and coach development!! The last 8 years have been terrible!
        Tom Atencio should submit his resume.

Comment

It’s your not you’re.

Comment

2 people now for the same job?

Since the OYSA Tech Director is currently housed at Providence Park offices (MS) armed with an OYSA administrative assistant (EL).

or is this just another OYSA paper hire that GW controls and doesn't have to pay?

Want change? Break the contract with Peregrine as they control all things OYSA, specifically ODP, League & Cups.

Same Ole, Same Ole

Sick Stuff.

Comment

Best change would be to get the Timbers out of youth sports. Having for profit companies involved in youth soccer drives up the cost, putting soccer out of reach for a lot of kids.

Comment

Best change would be to get the Timbers out of youth sports. Having for profit companies involved in youth soccer drives up the cost, putting soccer out of reach for a lot of kids.
                Not to mention the example they set for all 'non-profit' now corporate soccer clubs that follow their template on how to extract monies from families just for giggles. It's truly disgusting.

Comment

The Timbers shell game is coming to an end. Alliance clubs are openly questioning what value they receive from being in the alliance (none). They are openly disputing the Timbers lame attempts to mandate new expensive rules like uniform changes to the alliance clubs. And they are openly discussing leaving. It may not be this year but it's coming. You can't rip people off over and over and over and expect them up just shut up and take it.

Comment

The Timbers shell game is coming to an end. Alliance clubs are openly questioning what value they receive from being in the alliance (none). They are openly disputing the Timbers lame attempts to mandate new expensive rules like uniform changes to the alliance clubs. And they are openly discussing leaving. It may not be this year but it's coming. You can't rip people off over and over and over and expect them up just shut up and take it.
                    The 'alliance' is not a real thing. Other than uniform expense. Pretty well summed up.

Comment

el oh el

Comment

As opposed to the super cheap non alliance clubs? The Timbers are just taking a piece of the pie that everyone else has been eating in the pay-to-play model.

Comment

As opposed to the super cheap non alliance clubs? The Timbers are just taking a piece of the pie that everyone else has been eating in the pay-to-play model.
                          Timbers for profit being involved drive costs up.

Comment

Dacey was in this position but I believe he left to go full time with us soccer. He knows his stuff but was only there a year. I wouldn't lump him in with the Madden years.

Comment

Dacey was in this position but I believe he left to go full time with us soccer. He knows his stuff but was only there a year. I wouldn't lump him in with the Madden years.
                              He was there to try and clean things up. Obviously he couldn’t. I wouldn’t touch that job with a 10’ pole.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X