Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jimmy should have called Cony; the 05s have two keepers, and Jimmy dang well knows it.

(Obviously, if this happened on short notice, that may not have been an option).
    You are allowed to write in players on the roster the day of the gane

Comment

Would not have mattered
      Crossfire parent here - it was a good match and I was wondering if this might be the case. Our boys only two losses last season were also without a keeper, using rotating field players. Makes a difference. Should be a great match next time.

Comment

You are allowed to write in players on the roster the day of the gane
        Yes, but players can only play one match per day in DA. If it was a last-minute problem, it would have been too late, as the 05 game was already underway (immediately before) and thus any 05 keepers on the roster could not have played in the 04 game.

Comment

Yes, but players can only play one match per day in DA. If it was a last-minute problem, it would have been too late, as the 05 game was already underway (immediately before) and thus any 05 keepers on the roster could not have played in the 04 game.

Actually you are partially incorrect.
          As long as a player doesn’t step on the field they can play in another DA game.
          US Soccer encourages players to watch games.

Comment

Crossfire parent here - it was a good match and I was wondering if this might be the case. Our boys only two losses last season were also without a keeper, using rotating field players. Makes a difference. Should be a great match next time.
            Crossfire lost the last two games of last season. They lost by an aggregate score of 1-4.
            They lost to the number 1 and number 3 teams.
            Unless missing your goalie for those games also cost you goal production, I don't think that the results would have been any different with him there.
            You allowed a lot more chances than you created in both of those games.

I guess that it would have been nice to go undefeated last year, but you didn't..and Wash Timbers won't this year. No one is head and shoulders better than most of the other teams.

Comment

Crossfire lost the last two games of last season. They lost by an aggregate score of 1-4.
              They lost to the number 1 and number 3 teams.
              Unless missing your goalie for those games also cost you goal production, I don't think that the results would have been any different with him there.
              You allowed a lot more chances than you created in both of those games.

I guess that it would have been nice to go undefeated last year, but you didn't..and Wash Timbers won't this year. No one is head and shoulders better than most of the other teams.
              Vantucky 2 Crossfire 1

Comment

Vantucky 2 Crossfire 1
                And....your point is?
                Yes, Vantucky is clearly the top team. Is that what you’re trying to point out?

Comment

And....your point is?
                  Yes, Vantucky is clearly the top team. Is that what you’re trying to point out?
                  Nope, but it is what you like to point out at every possible opportunity, you insufferable bore

Comment

http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...partialGames=0

Comment

No wonder this is dead.

League is a complete boat race

Comment

No wonder this is dead.

League is a complete boat race
                        Yeah, keep saying that to yourself...you donkey.

Comment

Yeah, keep saying that to yourself...you donkey.
                          What is the OP saying?

Comment

What is the OP saying?
                            A couple of strange posts. I have no clue.

I think The OP is talking about how Vantucky is running away with the league. I don’t have the time to figure out who is in first second third or fourth but at a glance it looks like Vantech he is on top. At least that’s what I’m thinking the OP was talking about

I know it’s hard to play at Harmony being that my son has to dodge bullets during the game

Comment

A couple of strange posts. I have no clue.

I think The OP is talking about how Vantucky is running away with the league. I don’t have the time to figure out who is in first second third or fourth but at a glance it looks like Vantech he is on top. At least that’s what I’m thinking the OP was talking about

I know it’s hard to play at Harmony being that my son has to dodge bullets during the game
                              I think you are right, the OP is running their mouth about running away with the league. They might not be used to winning and don’t know how to act when they are in front. My son likes most of their players, so it must be a rogue knucklehead parent that is making a nice team look like smug yahoos.

Like Crossfire last year, vantucky wont go without a loss, and besides the 12-0 shellacking of Eastside, they aren’t beating anyone by much. Any of the other five teams have the ability to beat them imho.

Comment

B04 ussda standings

Here you go! I think the OP was talking about the toothless group out at Harmony. Those gun toting Vantuckians are banging the ball all over the place winning games.
                                after Vantucky everyone else is fighting for 2nd. Vantucky is 6 pts ahead with one game less played.

TEAM GP GF GA GD PTS

***C 04 6 26 6 20 18
                                BSC 04 7 16 16 0 12
                                CFC 04 6 10 7 3 10
                                WESTSI 7 23 14 9 9
                                CROSSF 7 17 11 6 8
                                FCPDX 04 7 9 10 -1 5
                                EASTSID 6 4 36 -32 1

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X