Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sure Corey. Just keep spewing the ****e!
    Thanks Mr. Regal your understanding and knowledge of soccer is the light we need at the end of the tunnel. History is my understanding and passion please DR follow the history and repeating the history is taking down the path you desire. Speaking against someone has always been your strategy even if that person has changed there ways and made critical moves to improve there life. So Danny what your plan now ?

Comment

For the final time I will try and explain to you how a grad position works. See, it is a one year position where instead of a salary one receives tuition and possibly housing. The key here, 1 year position. Thus he finished his one year and moved on...Wow, you are completely a dumb ass...See where I played off your effort to use the dumbarse version in a lame effort to be seen as a Brit therein having some magical knowledge of football...You are truly sad.

I assume you are a parent at CSU. If so it is no wonder that with sad people like you roaming around the fields the club is struggling. Do all of us that care about soccer in this country a favor and drop out of the sport.

Comment

For the final time I will try and explain to you how a grad position works. See, it is a one year position where instead of a salary one receives tuition and possibly housing. The key here, 1 year position. Thus he finished his one year and moved on...Wow, you are completely a dumb ass...See where I played off your effort to use the dumbarse version in a lame effort to be seen as a Brit therein having some magical knowledge of football...You are truly sad.

I assume you are a parent at CSU. If so it is no wonder that with sad people like you roaming around the fields the club is struggling. Do all of us that care about soccer in this country a favor and drop out of the sport.
        And you obviously never attended school.

Comment

Thanks again Corey. You still suck as a coach!

Comment

FYI there are 5 high schools in the area that these kids attend, only a handful go to Douglas, you all should relax, Ria doesn't have the power you all think she does, she's not the head coach there.

Comment

FYI there are 5 high schools in the area that these kids attend, only a handful go to Douglas, you all should relax, Ria doesn't have the power you all think she does, she's not the head coach there.
              She has the power for the board's kids and thats all that matters

Comment

You can take that "grad position" of yours and ---off. I know of a lot of coaches that have had grad positions and turned them into full coaching positions at the same school. Nice try Corey! How is that ID camp stuff working for you?

Comment

Coral Springs United F.C. announced their 2017/18 coaching staff

http://www.coralspringsunited.com/about-us/coaches
                  The season hasn't started and this has already changed!!

Comment

Thanks Mr. Regal your understanding and knowledge of soccer is the light we need at the end of the tunnel. History is my understanding and passion please DR follow the history and repeating the history is taking down the path you desire. Speaking against someone has always been your strategy even if that person has changed there ways and made critical moves to improve there life. So Danny what your plan now ?
                    what happened to all of the teams?

Comment

crickets! the club is crumbling around him.

Comment

what happened to all of the teams?
                        I heard the brothers enjoyed a nice vacation in New York. The teams they brought also took some time off. I think they won one game against a rec team.

Comment

We would like to welcome Corey Harbinson and Ria Denny and our newest additions to the CSU Coaching Staff!

Corey Harbinson is the Assistant Coach for the Nova Southeastern University (NSU) Women’s soccer team. Cory will also be joining the CSU staff as the 00/99 girl’s coach for next year. We are excited to have Cory join CSU and we know the entire program will benefit from his experience as a college recruiter and his ability to prepare our players to be successful at the next level.

Ria Denny comes to CSU from Johnson & Wales University and is also the girls’ Junior Varsity and Varsity Assistant Coach for Stoneman Douglas High School. Ria also serves as a member of the ODP Coaching Staff. We are proud to have her representing CSU and look forward to her developing our younger players.
                          RD is an excellent coach and was with the club previously but then was let go. I guess it took losing her to figure out she was an asset and now they rehired her to join the club.

Comment

RD is an excellent coach and was with the club previously but then was let go. I guess it took losing her to figure out she was an asset and now they rehired her to join the club.
                            Too funny! And what team is she coaching in the club?

Comment

RD is a TERRIBLE coach, with no people skills. Why is it that so many players have quit the Douglas girls high school team in the past two years since she has been there?

Comment

RD is a good coach and great with the players and the players like her. Parents, not her expertise and I don't blame her. No question she is a straight shooter and if she had her freedom would play who deserved to play and train who needed the additional training. And sit the girls who don't belong in a travel club hoping the drop out.

She was run out by the current President because he wanted to merge dog food with dog sh-- and sell it as dog food, and when he got from resistance from her because his daughter was part of the back part of the dog, he made it a vendetta to get her removed. As for Douglas, the reason why girls are not playing high school at Douglas is because the coach there will not allow her girls to play both club and high school and the girls are picking club. If she changed that rule, Douglas would improve.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X