Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

80% of Boys Academy players are privately trained by academy staff...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's face it. For Oregon ODP is dying. The DA is here to stay
    But ODP has better coaching.

Comment

Corrected Rating from top to bottom:

Washington Timbers
      Crossfire
      Westside Timbers
      FC Portland
      Eastside Timbers
      Capital
      BSC
      Here are their approximate records playing each other this year.

BSC 9-8-6
      Capitol 6-12-4
      Crossfire 17-1-4
      Eastside 5-17-2
      FC Portland 10-11-2
      Washington 16 -2-5
      Westside 2-17-4

Comment

BSC 9-8-6
        Capitol 6-12-4
        Crossfire 17-1-4
        Eastside 5-17-2
        FC Portland 10-11-2
        Washington 16 -2-5
        Westside 2-17-4
        Are these the 04s?

Comment

BSC 9-8-6
          Capitol 6-12-4
          Crossfire 17-1-4
          Eastside 5-17-2
          FC Portland 10-11-2
          Washington 16 -2-5
          Westside 2-17-4

I have Crossfire as 16-1-5
          Otherwise....yep approx correct for the year.

Nice turn around for FC Portland in the Spring season

Comment

BSC 9-8-6
            Capitol 6-12-4
            Crossfire 17-1-4
            Eastside 5-17-2
            FC Portland 10-11-2
            Washington 16 -2-5
            Westside 2-17-4
            So Westside, Capitol and Eastside could pick it up a bit. I did have the BSC DA coach confirm to me that Westside did put their best players in OYSA, though.

Comment

So Westside, Capitol and Eastside could pick it up a bit. I did have the BSC DA coach confirm to me that Westside did put their best players in OYSA, though.
              Yes, Westside had their B team try out DA for its first year.

Comment

They did. WT Copa played OYSA and the second team played in DA.

Some new faces on the new teams for the new season.

Comment

They did. WT Copa played OYSA and the second team played in DA.

Some new faces on the new teams for the new season.
                  And still could not win state cup even with most of the top players in DA...

Comment

I mean, PCU has a significant chunk of kids invited to DA so kinda moot

Comment

Don't confuse BSC, FC PDX, Crossfire, Capital, Eastside as clubs with the top talent in the state. The Portland Timbers DA selections this year have proved this is simply not the case, 95% of their former little DA teams rosters were not selected for the Portland Timbers DA, some of those who were chosen this year, were only done to keep them in the little DA structure as olive branch from the Timbers. Basically paper selections that will have many return to the local market next year and a new crop comes in. Stronger Together is the slogan.

Having a local DA distinction is similar to signing up your club for the ECNL it's just a label without any merit, your club is willing to do it, WST were not willing in year one to do it for their top players. No big deal.

Comment

Don't confuse BSC, FC PDX, Crossfire, Capital, Eastside as clubs with the top talent in the state. The Portland Timbers DA selections this year have proved this is simply not the case, 95% of their former little DA teams rosters were not selected for the Portland Timbers DA, some of those who were chosen this year, were only done to keep them in the little DA structure as olive branch from the Timbers. Basically paper selections that will have many return to the local market next year and a new crop comes in. Stronger Together is the slogan.

Having a local DA distinction is similar to signing up your club for the ECNL it's just a label without any merit, your club is willing to do it, WST were not willing in year one to do it for their top players. No big deal.
                        Your arrogance does not surprise me, and you just proved many posters points with your attempt to condemn other clubs talent westside blow hard. "backdoor" deals happen and the rosters are in fact corrupt and filled with inferior talent either to keep "feeder clubs" happy or wealthy "donors" happy- you said it yourself. You would have served yourself better if you just left it alone....

Comment

Your arrogance does not surprise me, and you just proved many posters points with your attempt to condemn other clubs talent westside blow hard. "backdoor" deals happen and the rosters are in fact corrupt and filled with inferior talent either to keep "feeder clubs" happy or wealthy "donors" happy- you said it yourself. You would have served yourself better if you just left it alone....
                          Don't confuse knowledge with arrogance.

What are you going to do about? Just cry like a little bitch on a forum and hope it goes away?...btw I'm not affiliated with an club, just happen to know how this played out. As do many others.

Comment

Don't confuse knowledge with arrogance.

What are you going to do about? Just cry like a little bitch on a forum and hope it goes away?...btw I'm not affiliated with an club, just happen to know how this played out. As do many others.
                            "What are you going to do about it?" Really? When you resort to name calling and sixth grade commentary, you solidify the rest of us in our own contrary position.

Projecting what you think will happen in the future isn't knowledge, you knucklehead, it's called a guess.

Most reasonable folks, like the person you are retaliating against, understand that there are very good 12 and 13 year old players at PCU, ADF, Copa, WA Timbers, Crossfire, FCP and the other DA clubs.

I watched boys from those teams acquit themselves very well against strong teams from Cal North, and Washington over this past weekend.

There is really no need to get turbulent over this. It's young boys soccer. Why are you so wound up over it? Especially since you aren't affiliated with a club and don't really know what you are talking about.

Comment

"What are you going to do about it?" Really? When you resort to name calling and sixth grade commentary, you solidify the rest of us in our own contrary position.

Projecting what you think will happen in the future isn't knowledge, you knucklehead, it's called a guess.

Most reasonable folks, like the person you are retaliating against, understand that there are very good 12 and 13 year old players at PCU, ADF, Copa, WA Timbers, Crossfire, FCP and the other DA clubs.

I watched boys from those teams acquit themselves very well against strong teams from Cal North, and Washington over this past weekend.

There is really no need to get turbulent over this. It's young boys soccer. Why are you so wound up over it? Especially since you aren't affiliated with a club and don't really know what you are talking about.

You are a whiny little bitch on the forum, crying and crying about things you can't control. Instead of wasting your time on this hole do something about it or stop crying. That's the message even a kindergarten kid could understand. Knowledge of what happened in this process is called access to information, not a guess. Knock..Knock...you awake yet or still dazed from the direct approach.

Comment

You are a whiny little bitch on the forum, crying and crying about things you can't control. Instead of wasting your time on this hole do something about it or stop crying. That's the message even a kindergarten kid could understand. Knowledge of what happened in this process is called access to information, not a guess. Knock..Knock...you awake yet or still dazed from the direct approach.
                                Oh, I'm dazed alright...by the stench of your own self importance, your utter lack of comprehension, and your profound ugliness. Done.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X