Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#Delusuional Racist Trump Supporters stop posting on TS.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll stop talking about Hillary when Hillary and the press stop talking about Hillary....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      OK pal, keep telling yourself that.

Actually, you are right, I should correct it. I'm STILL hearing about Bush...
      yes, but you are hearing it from tRUMP... who seems to think it is ok to grab bushes...

Comment

yes, but you are hearing it from tRUMP... who seems to think it is ok to grab bushes...
        Right. I am....because she won't go away. She can comment to him all he wants, but he can't reply?

Hmm...

Comment

Right. I am....because she won't go away. She can comment to him all he wants, but he can't reply?

Hmm...
          Right... because RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA!! Lol.

Comment

It amazes me that still after a year, Trump and his followers, like you, seem to feel it relevant to talk about Hillary Clinton. Twice defeated for the job, she is no longer a vanguard for the Democratic Party. She is simply the Democrat's version of Sarah Palin now. Something for you to pull out and kick again because you have nothing else of value to talk about the current Presidency. So let's go back and relive our past victories, just so we have something to feel good about.

Every time you folks mention Clinton, I laugh. Just as I did when the Democrats kept pulling up Sarah Palin, long after she lost her relevancy as well.

Should we talk about that judge up on the Hill today getting through his nomination process and revealing to the committee that he can't answer any basic questions of law or legal procedure? Are you watching this mess on CSPAN right now?

I'm sure that's the kind of judge that will make America not great again. A perfect Trump choice, just like Omarosa.
            If you take the time to read the Constitution, you will learn that to be a Justice on the U.S. Supreme Court, you don't even have to be a lawyer.
            Regardless, Conservative Judges are, and will be installed all over America for at least the next 3 more years. The media focused on SCOTUS, but the changes are all over. Those Judicial Appointments are also for life , so it isa very effective change.

Comment

It is rather relevant to still talk about Hillary Clinton since she was the candidate that you dopes put up against Trump (well of course in true Democrat fashion there was manipulation even in that process). Many people knew all about Hillary’s corruption (In you aren’t aware ... she’s filthy in so many ways). Now, personally... I didn’t like the fact that Trump was the other option, but alas... that was the situation.

Having said that... he hasn’t been doing a terrible job. Sure, I’ve liked some things and hated other things... But guess what?? It’s been that way since I became an adult and started actually paying attention. Have to admit, I love Trump’s persistence on calling out the media... (ie fake news). You know why? Because he’s 100% CORRECT about. Known it for awhile.... Also, at one point in time... I hated how he used Twitter. I’d think just “stop... you are making things worse, etc...”. Have to admit, you learn a lot from his tweets and because he’s so rough around the edges in tweeting, they get attention. Some of them should get attention. In fact, some of his tweets should be part of our news - if the “news” was actual news and not garbage / propaganda.

I laugh when people try to say that Trump is the corrupt one. Are you serious, have you read anything about Uranium one? Or, the Clinton Foundation? How about the pathetic FBI? And Trumps the “corrupt” one. Lol. Yeah, riiighhht!
              Do you really think people will put down media news and listen only to Trump?
              Faux News , Hannity , Breitbart , Rush Limbaugh’, Micheal Savage , Ann Coulter and the Great Steve Bannon are all Media news .... so why is it Trump never calls them out? The difference is they are Opionated and don’t do any ground work investigating any thing .They get notes... speculate and exaggerate to twist your brain into believing conspiracy.

I like Facts thank you , I hate garbage speculators like Moore telling folks in Alabama that my friend in Newtown who lost his little girl in a mass shooting was a hoax.
              Moore called the mass shooting a Hoax because gun laws he believes were threatened.

This is the reason why Some countries have banned Fox, they do this all the time, do you really believe that FBI guys don’t have an opnion about candidates? But Fox tries to make them look corrupt in order to end Muellers investigation. Maybe you’ll be happier if all agents were Rebublicans.
              And what have you done lately in regards to women and children and not your own children , before you answer go to the Clinton foundation site and see how many the foundation has helped instead of comparing them to a Madoff. Isn’t it strange if the foundation was so corrupt
              Not one single Republican hater who knows Tax laws wouldn’t have exposed some damaging numbers for all to see, you do know the financials are made public every tax season right, it’s a non profit Org.

Let’s be honest with ourselves, these Right wing guys always come up with something when their backs are against the wall and always always make it sound like it’s the mother of all bombshells, if it’s not Benghazi, Uranuim 1 or the FBI ..but always related to the weakest link Clinton .
              I am now worried about this country like no time in history. Trumps rhetoric of distrusting our Men and Women who protect us ...he’s split brother v brother and this is dangerous grounds he’s trodding on and it’s only gonna get worse , blaming an old lady who’s been out of public office for over 5 years is ridiculous and disingenuous, this country is going to collapse with pockets of violence related to politics.
              I’d be careful with Government news as being an only outlet , NK and Russia are the example.

Comment

Do you really think people will put down media news and listen only to Trump?
                Faux News , Hannity , Breitbart , Rush Limbaugh’, Micheal Savage , Ann Coulter and the Great Steve Bannon are all Media news .... so why is it Trump never calls them out? The difference is they are Opionated and don’t do any ground work investigating any thing .They get notes... speculate and exaggerate to twist your brain into believing conspiracy.

I like Facts thank you , I hate garbage speculators like Moore telling folks in Alabama that my friend in Newtown who lost his little girl in a mass shooting was a hoax.
                Moore called the mass shooting a Hoax because gun laws he believes were threatened.

This is the reason why Some countries have banned Fox, they do this all the time, do you really believe that FBI guys don’t have an opnion about candidates? But Fox tries to make them look corrupt in order to end Muellers investigation. Maybe you’ll be happier if all agents were Rebublicans.
                And what have you done lately in regards to women and children and not your own children , before you answer go to the Clinton foundation site and see how many the foundation has helped instead of comparing them to a Madoff. Isn’t it strange if the foundation was so corrupt
                Not one single Republican hater who knows Tax laws wouldn’t have exposed some damaging numbers for all to see, you do know the financials are made public every tax season right, it’s a non profit Org.

Let’s be honest with ourselves, these Right wing guys always come up with something when their backs are against the wall and always always make it sound like it’s the mother of all bombshells, if it’s not Benghazi, Uranuim 1 or the FBI ..but always related to the weakest link Clinton .
                I am now worried about this country like no time in history. Trumps rhetoric of distrusting our Men and Women who protect us ...he’s split brother v brother and this is dangerous grounds he’s trodding on and it’s only gonna get worse , blaming an old lady who’s been out of public office for over 5 years is ridiculous and disingenuous, this country is going to collapse with pockets of violence related to politics.
                I’d be careful with Government news as being an only outlet , NK and Russia are the example.
                Very twisted view of things. Clinton's scandals are real and if Hillary was a republican she would be in jail. Her carelessness with our national security is unbelievable. Her failure to respond to the needs of our ambassador led to his death in Benghazi.

Comment

It is rather relevant to still talk about Hillary Clinton since she was the candidate that you dopes put up against Trump (well of course in true Democrat fashion there was manipulation even in that process). Many people knew all about Hillary’s corruption (In you aren’t aware ... she’s filthy in so many ways). Now, personally... I didn’t like the fact that Trump was the other option, but alas... that was the situation.

Having said that... he hasn’t been doing a terrible job. Sure, I’ve liked some things and hated other things... But guess what?? It’s been that way since I became an adult and started actually paying attention. Have to admit, I love Trump’s persistence on calling out the media... (ie fake news). You know why? Because he’s 100% CORRECT about. Known it for awhile.... Also, at one point in time... I hated how he used Twitter. I’d think just “stop... you are making things worse, etc...”. Have to admit, you learn a lot from his tweets and because he’s so rough around the edges in tweeting, they get attention. Some of them should get attention. In fact, some of his tweets should be part of our news - if the “news” was actual news and not garbage / propaganda.

I laugh when people try to say that Trump is the corrupt one. Are you serious, have you read anything about Uranium one? Or, the Clinton Foundation? How about the pathetic FBI? And Trumps the “corrupt” one. Lol. Yeah, riiighhht!
                  I love how Trump is making MSM squirm. It’s fun to watch. I don’t mind MSNBC or Fox because they’re bias is not hidden. They don’t claim to be neutral and the anchors/opinion personnel politics are known. But CNN in particular are a bunch of deceiving aholes. When you claim to be neutral but their producers lean 90% toward the left and produce one deceiving and one sided segment after another. They are the media American’s should be worried about. Fortunately Trump is taking care of this and the media be different after his 7 years for the better.

Comment

Very twisted view of things. Clinton's scandals are real and if Hillary was a republican she would be in jail. Her carelessness with our national security is unbelievable. Her failure to respond to the needs of our ambassador led to his death in Benghazi.
                    What are the real scandals of H. Clinton?

Please,say "Benghazi"

Comment

I love how Trump is making MSM squirm. It’s fun to watch. I don’t mind MSNBC or Fox because they’re bias is not hidden. They don’t claim to be neutral and the anchors/opinion personnel politics are known. But CNN in particular are a bunch of deceiving aholes. When you claim to be neutral but their producers lean 90% toward the left and produce one deceiving and one sided segment after another. They are the media American’s should be worried about. Fortunately Trump is taking care of this and the media be different after his 7 years for the better.
                      Yeah riiiiiiight.

Comment

I didn’t know Clinton was responsible for the Benghazi murders, silly me...I was thinking it was Libyan Terrorists revolting and planning an anniversary attack for 911.

Ok... so she’s up to 4 linked murders,...JFK , Bobby Kennedy and MLK ... such a bitch of a sniper she is.

Comment

I didn’t know Clinton was responsible for the Benghazi murders, silly me...I was thinking it was Libyan Terrorists revolting and planning an anniversary attack for 911.

Ok... so she’s up to 4 linked murders,...JFK , Bobby Kennedy and MLK ... such a bitch of a sniper she is.
                          her crime in lybia wasnt that she murdered anyone, it was that she was incompetent and never thought about the anniversary in an Arab country she destabilized. thats not a scandal thats just a fact

her scandals - just a few
                          private server
                          mishandling top secret material
                          destruction of billys bitches
                          wh travel office
                          whitewater
                          lying to the American public-right wing conspiracy
                          lying the the FBI

Comment

What are the real scandals of H. Clinton?

Please,say "Benghazi"
                            600 requests for additional security and she ignored it and then she tried to cover it up by lying about it and blaming the attack on some video.

Comment

600 requests for additional security and she ignored it and then she tried to cover it up by lying about it and blaming the attack on some video.
                              Yes that what be a scandal

Comment

her crime in lybia wasnt that she murdered anyone, it was that she was incompetent and never thought about the anniversary in an Arab country she destabilized. thats not a scandal thats just a fact

her scandals - just a few
                                private server
                                mishandling top secret material
                                destruction of billys bitches
                                wh travel office
                                whitewater
                                lying to the American public-right wing conspiracy
                                lying the the FBI
                                Straight out of the Fox playbook. Thanks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X